pre winny and var stack...GUIDANCE/OPINIONS PLEASE

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
sorry peeps, its been a while since ive been outta the game...a few months ago, i was on PP turinabol-lv stack...was doing great till i got a mean flu and ear infection that F###ed me in the ass...stopped lifting for a minute and lost all the gains... :rasp:

i started training hard again and got back to where i was at...pretty much hit a reset button. FML

anyways, i was doing countless research on this winny+var stack and wanted to what you guros had in mind? dosage intake? PCT preferences? etc...

im planning to run about a 10-12 week cycyle with PCT with reactive labs winny and BD anavar. my stats:
22yrs
170lbs @14% BF
solid diet (@ 3000 cals 6 meals a day)
Training (6 days lift with cardio & 1 with light cardio)

before anyone posts about doing research, trust, ive done it before and the preautions i must take...im putting this up to see if anyone could give me a new insight as it helps with the whole process of trying something new. thanks bruhs. :head:.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
add test to the cycle if u want to really benefit from the cycle. and 12 weeks of orals???

Seebas

Seebas

Awards
Nha...not 12 with oral...most likely like 28(Maybe 35) solid days of injectable winnny and oral var and about 45 days of PCT....since it's my first cycle, I just wanted to go on a short run and see how my body reacts...testing out the water sort of speak..

But I was contemplating that too. I was gonna hop on test-e...but is it really that much more essential? Like will I be wasting my time without test?