72 m-drol caps....what to do w/ them...

  1. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8404
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    72 m-drol caps....what to do w/ them...


    Trying to figure out a cycle, and so far doing 36 days @ 20 seems the simplist, but a bit much, even with my overdose of support supps.

    Splitting it up into smaller cycles, bridged to something or another, only leaves a couple short weeks (18 days @ 20) on m-drol, which doesn't seem like a long enough time to even bother.

    My last bridge was m-drol @ 20,20,20,10 to p-plex 0,0,0,20,30-40,40,40 (close enough, anyway), and that would use 49 caps, leaving 23, which would be good for 11 days @ 20....

    I'm really trying to figure this out without wasting caps or a cycle, so I wanted to get it out so I could look at it to help myself figure it out. All the numbers were giving my brain cells hell

    Any ideas or thoughts? I really like the first plan, but hate to see what sides I'll get. Last 2 times around with m-drol I was pretty lucky with BP and cholesterol, and PCT was a breeze too. I don't wanna push my luck, tho.

    Thanks!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  2. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2370
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    34.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    use it to jump start an inject cycle
  3. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285447
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    EAT THEM!!!! Yeah and what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       

  4. New Member
    tbinnerarity's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    36.75%

    72 m-drol caps? Take them all in 1 day. Completely healthy.....
  5. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9479
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lolol
  6. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    553
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

    72 caps is worthless. Send them to me for disposal.

    All joking aside, you can easily get 2 cycles out of 72 caps man.

    WK 1 - 5 @ 10mg daily
    Total is 35 caps per cycle. Do that twice and you got 70 caps. 10mg may not seem like a lot, but it's perfect for a bridge and especially if you're going to run it for 5 weeks.
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    30mg for however long
  8. Banned
    ZamaMan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    87.59%

    36 days of m drol sounds horrible to me. Too harsh IMO. I would just run it by feel and if yo have extra caps oh well you can get more later to add to another run.
  9. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8404
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    72 caps is worthless. Send them to me for disposal.

    All joking aside, you can easily get 2 cycles out of 72 caps man.

    WK 1 - 5 @ 10mg daily
    Total is 35 caps per cycle. Do that twice and you got 70 caps. 10mg may not seem like a lot, but it's perfect for a bridge and especially if you're going to run it for 5 weeks.
    You know, you just gave me another idea....A STACK!!

    I wonder if 10 m-drol + 30 of epi or p-plex for 5 weeks would be too much?

    Any thoughts on that?

    And thanks so far, for the good ideas, anyway
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  10. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    553
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    You know, you just gave me another idea....A STACK!!

    I wonder if 10 m-drol + 30 of epi or p-plex for 5 weeks would be too much?

    Any thoughts on that?

    And thanks so far, for the good ideas, anyway
    That might be a bit much to run at the same time. 3 weeks of MD @ 10mg daily into 4 weeks of Epi @ 30mg daily might work. What's your past experience with these types of compounds?
  11. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8404
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I did 2 epistane cycles for 5 weeks, up to 50, and 2 cycles of m-drol bridged to p-plex.
    Both times were m-drol 20,20,20,10 to pplex 0,0,0,20,30-40,40,40 or something close to that.....it was 7 weeks total for each cycle.

    All 4 cycles went well with good gains and no sides, really, as far as BP, cholesterol, and no small balls or big boobs

    20 of m-drol seems to work really well, as does 40 of epi and pplex, so ultimately I would like to use those same doses next time around.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  12. Advanced Member
    The_Reverend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    37
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    553
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    I did 2 epistane cycles for 5 weeks, up to 50, and 2 cycles of m-drol bridged to p-plex.
    Both times were m-drol 20,20,20,10 to pplex 0,0,0,20,30-40,40,40 or something close to that.....it was 7 weeks total for each cycle.

    All 4 cycles went well with good gains and no sides, really, as far as BP, cholesterol, and no small balls or big boobs

    20 of m-drol seems to work really well, as does 40 of epi and pplex, so ultimately I would like to use those same doses next time around.
    How about running the M Drol 20mg daily into Epi 40mg daily?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any use for 10 caps of H-drol?
    By LifterBR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 05:41 PM
  2. 2 bottles of H-Drol and 44 caps of epi?
    By Timmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 10:22 AM
  3. CEL m-drol different size caps?
    By ecu19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in