72 m-drol caps....what to do w/ them...

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Trying to figure out a cycle, and so far doing 36 days @ 20 seems the simplist, but a bit much, even with my overdose of support supps.

Splitting it up into smaller cycles, bridged to something or another, only leaves a couple short weeks (18 days @ 20) on m-drol, which doesn't seem like a long enough time to even bother.

My last bridge was m-drol @ 20,20,20,10 to p-plex 0,0,0,20,30-40,40,40 (close enough, anyway), and that would use 49 caps, leaving 23, which would be good for 11 days @ 20....

I'm really trying to figure this out without wasting caps or a cycle, so I wanted to get it out so I could look at it to help myself figure it out. All the numbers were giving my brain cells hell :D

Any ideas or thoughts? I really like the first plan, but hate to see what sides I'll get. Last 2 times around with m-drol I was pretty lucky with BP and cholesterol, and PCT was a breeze too. I don't wanna push my luck, tho.

Thanks!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EAT THEM!!!! Yeah and what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^

tbinnerarity

Awards
72 m-drol caps? Take them all in 1 day. Completely healthy.....

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
72 caps is worthless. Send them to me for disposal.

All joking aside, you can easily get 2 cycles out of 72 caps man.

WK 1 - 5 @ 10mg daily
Total is 35 caps per cycle. Do that twice and you got 70 caps. 10mg may not seem like a lot, but it's perfect for a bridge and especially if you're going to run it for 5 weeks.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
36 days of m drol sounds horrible to me. Too harsh IMO. I would just run it by feel and if yo have extra caps oh well you can get more later to add to another run.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
72 caps is worthless. Send them to me for disposal.

All joking aside, you can easily get 2 cycles out of 72 caps man.

WK 1 - 5 @ 10mg daily
Total is 35 caps per cycle. Do that twice and you got 70 caps. 10mg may not seem like a lot, but it's perfect for a bridge and especially if you're going to run it for 5 weeks.
You know, you just gave me another idea....A STACK!!

I wonder if 10 m-drol + 30 of epi or p-plex for 5 weeks would be too much?

Any thoughts on that?

And thanks so far, for the good ideas, anyway :D

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
You know, you just gave me another idea....A STACK!!

I wonder if 10 m-drol + 30 of epi or p-plex for 5 weeks would be too much?

Any thoughts on that?

And thanks so far, for the good ideas, anyway :D
That might be a bit much to run at the same time. 3 weeks of MD @ 10mg daily into 4 weeks of Epi @ 30mg daily might work. What's your past experience with these types of compounds?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 epistane cycles for 5 weeks, up to 50, and 2 cycles of m-drol bridged to p-plex.
Both times were m-drol 20,20,20,10 to pplex 0,0,0,20,30-40,40,40 or something close to that.....it was 7 weeks total for each cycle.

All 4 cycles went well with good gains and no sides, really, as far as BP, cholesterol, and no small balls or big boobs :D

20 of m-drol seems to work really well, as does 40 of epi and pplex, so ultimately I would like to use those same doses next time around.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 epistane cycles for 5 weeks, up to 50, and 2 cycles of m-drol bridged to p-plex.
Both times were m-drol 20,20,20,10 to pplex 0,0,0,20,30-40,40,40 or something close to that.....it was 7 weeks total for each cycle.

All 4 cycles went well with good gains and no sides, really, as far as BP, cholesterol, and no small balls or big boobs :D

20 of m-drol seems to work really well, as does 40 of epi and pplex, so ultimately I would like to use those same doses next time around.
How about running the M Drol 20mg daily into Epi 40mg daily?