1 gram of 1-test cyp

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Has any one run a gram a week of 1-test cyp or any where close to that. I would like to know how people respond to large doses of it.
Dick

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I have run a gram of enanthate, pretty close to same thing. I noticed some anxiety at this high of a dose and I held a bit of water but nothing to bad. My BP remained elevated but at safe levels. I did'nt run any anti e until PCT, I gained a ton of weight but of course a good deal was water. I never get gyno, but you might so be prepared, but I am sure you know this.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I have run a gram of enanthate, pretty close to same thing. I noticed some anxiety at this high of a dose and I held a bit of water but nothing to bad. My BP remained elevated but at safe levels. I did'nt run any anti e until PCT, I gained a ton of weight but of course a good deal was water. I never get gyno, but you might so be prepared, but I am sure you know this.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 1-test cyp is nothing like enanthate.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
My bad, didn't see the 1- lol

For a second I thought he was crossing over to the dark side, soon it won't matter anyways, so maybe he can use this info.

Remember the ester does not determine the anabolic properties of a steroid. With this in mind, please recall that you should consider the timing of injections and the purpose for the steroid. For example Testosterone propionate could be used for a very short cycle. While Nandrolone decanoate would be used in a longer cycle. If you want to determine the half-life of a steroid ester use the following guide:
Ester Number of Carbon Atoms
Formate 1
Acetate 2
Propionate 3
Butyrate 4
Valerate 5
Hexanoate 6
Heptanoate 7
Enanthate 7
Octanoate 8
Cypionate 8
Nonanoate 9
Decanoate 10
Undecanoate 11

It's half life is basically the same, test is test.

If the ester you're looking is not here, simply look on the Internet to find how many carbon atoms there are in the ester. Approximately each carbon atoms is equal to a half-life of 1.5 days. Therefore a decanoate steroid ester would have a half-life of 15 days (11 carbon atoms * 1.5 days constant). In case you're wondering what the half-life is, it's the amount of time before half of the original substance is used. For instance 15 days after an injection of 200mg of deca, 100mg would be left.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah basically i am just trying to find out if people respond well to large dose of a powerful androgen better than they do to moderate to low dose of 1-test...i know about the half life...just curious about high dosage use...i will prolly run between 6-8 hundred mgs/wk with a front load of a gram per week.
Dick

shredded

Awards
well i just upped my dose from 500 mg to 700 mgs. this week. nothing to report yet.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Has any one run a gram a week of 1-test cyp or any where close to that. I would like to know how people respond to large doses of it.
Dick
800mg/wk div into 2 doses, comparable to about 600 or 800mg test en/cyp, but just such painful depos!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have ran 1500mgs but it just dries me out to much. My eyes hurt, my lips get chapped, my mucus membranes get really dry. My strength didnt get any better, after 1000mgs i just think its waste. just my opinion.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is a point where more is just a waste.... I found that going over 1220mgs for me is worthless.... I usually stay with 1000mg a week stacked with something for cutting and i get awesome stregnth and hardening from it.....

surferdude26

Awards
there is a point where more is just a waste.... I found that going over 1200mgs for me is worthless.... I usually stay with 1000mg a week stacked with something for cutting and i get awesome stregnth and hardening from it.....
agreed.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'll let you guys know how a gram a week goes for me soon, I should get it today or tomorrow :D . Also I drew some "baseline" ;) labs just now which I'll have results for in about an hour.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had your lab access super.. it would be nice to monitor myself like you can

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its a HUGE asset, having him check his blood every week.

Flash

Awards
Jesus, you guys are going big.

I got good results off 100mg/eod. It was stacked with an equal amount of prop. I still had worse sides from that stuff than I do from tren.

BIGAINS

Awards
I get more androgenic sides on 1test than I do from tren oily skin acne hairloss ect. Weird... huh.

SeaHawk22

Awards
Jesus, you guys are going big.

I got good results off 100mg/eod. It was stacked with an equal amount of prop. I still had worse sides from that stuff than I do from tren.

I know this thread is old, but what sides are you referring to? I am on a 1-test cyp cycle right now. I am running 250mg eod. I am also running m1t at 10mg a day. I am also running trans 4-ad at 400mg a day.

I am starting to get anxiety bad. I have "some" stuff to worry about, but I think I am worrying way too much about it than I normaly would have. I am kind of parinoid. Example my thread last night about the pain in my liver. It was not even my liver and I have no pain today, must have pulled something.

On a side note, I fucking hate tren, and I will never do it again, high blood pressure and my temper was insane.

SeaHawk22

brandon79

Awards
1-test cyp rocks!!!! hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it, i love it, i love it!!!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
this might be a really newb type question but.

if 1-test cyp is 7 times as anabolic as test-cyp (mg for mg) and does not convert to estrogen, how come it isn't considered almost like the new test. (gold standard hormone)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
1-test is only 2x as anabolic as test. I do kind of see it as the new std. It just feels like clean test to me.

SeaHawk22, that's a hardcore combo, I'd normally suggest an anti-anxiety or hypotensive if paranoia developes, but aren't you already tired?

SeaHawk22

Awards
1-test is only 2x as anabolic as test. I do kind of see it as the new std. It just feels like clean test to me.

SeaHawk22, that's a hardcore combo, I'd normally suggest an anti-anxiety or hypotensive if paranoia developes, but aren't you already tired?
Yeah I am tired as hell today and not very paranoid. I am not sure if the days I was paranoid had something to do with the caffeine I took before work and before going to the gym. I mean the combination of everything may have caused this. I feel like crap I cant wait to stop taking m1t.

I have some xanax but I am scared to combine it with anything.

The comment you made above about the new standard I agree. I am not sure if it was the result of poor diet or low dosed gear in the past, but so far I can say this looks like its going to be the best cycle I have ever been on (excluding the sides).

SeaHawk22

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am tired as hell today and not very paranoid. I am not sure if the days I was paranoid had something to do with the caffeine I took before work and before going to the gym. I mean the combination of everything may have caused this. I feel like crap I cant wait to stop taking m1t.

I have some xanax but I am scared to combine it with anything.

The comment you made above about the new standard I agree. I am not sure if it was the result of poor diet or low dosed gear in the past, but so far I can say this looks like its going to be the best cycle I have ever been on (excluding the sides).

SeaHawk22
That's just it, I love test, and test/anadrol was my favorite. Then M1T came along and it just kicked ass, but the damn sides and sickness. That's kinda what Superdrol is all about. You can use it to replace M1T in your current cycle, and have the best cycle ever still using 1-test or test, without all the fatigue and feeling shitty and suppression, but your anxiety may not improve. It would qualitatively be better though, not that nasty anxiety that anadrol or m1t causes, more of a hyped sense of endurance, it can turn to rage under the proper conditions. But you could still use your benzo with it. **** man, the xanax and M1T would put me down hard. It would kill the anxiety, but the sedation would be overwhelming.

brandon79

Awards
i dont care what anyone says.. nothing rips and hardens you up like 1-test cyp..

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
than your ignorant. try any one of these winny/boldenone/tren.