1 gram of 1-test cyp

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.58%

1 gram of 1-test cyp

Has any one run a gram a week of 1-test cyp or any where close to that. I would like to know how people respond to large doses of it.
    Dick

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.2%

I have run a gram of enanthate, pretty close to same thing. I noticed some anxiety at this high of a dose and I held a bit of water but nothing to bad. My BP remained elevated but at safe levels. I did'nt run any anti e until PCT, I gained a ton of weight but of course a good deal was water. I never get gyno, but you might so be prepared, but I am sure you know this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigmark1972
    I have run a gram of enanthate, pretty close to same thing. I noticed some anxiety at this high of a dose and I held a bit of water but nothing to bad. My BP remained elevated but at safe levels. I did'nt run any anti e until PCT, I gained a ton of weight but of course a good deal was water. I never get gyno, but you might so be prepared, but I am sure you know this.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 1-test cyp is nothing like enanthate.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.2%

My bad, didn't see the 1- lol

For a second I thought he was crossing over to the dark side, soon it won't matter anyways, so maybe he can use this info.

Remember the ester does not determine the anabolic properties of a steroid. With this in mind, please recall that you should consider the timing of injections and the purpose for the steroid. For example Testosterone propionate could be used for a very short cycle. While Nandrolone decanoate would be used in a longer cycle. If you want to determine the half-life of a steroid ester use the following guide:
    Ester Number of Carbon Atoms
    Formate 1
    Acetate 2
    Propionate 3
    Butyrate 4
    Valerate 5
    Hexanoate 6
    Heptanoate 7
    Enanthate 7
    Octanoate 8
    Cypionate 8
    Nonanoate 9
    Decanoate 10
    Undecanoate 11

It's half life is basically the same, test is test.

If the ester you're looking is not here, simply look on the Internet to find how many carbon atoms there are in the ester. Approximately each carbon atoms is equal to a half-life of 1.5 days. Therefore a decanoate steroid ester would have a half-life of 15 days (11 carbon atoms * 1.5 days constant). In case you're wondering what the half-life is, it's the amount of time before half of the original substance is used. For instance 15 days after an injection of 200mg of deca, 100mg would be left.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.58%

Yeah basically i am just trying to find out if people respond well to large dose of a powerful androgen better than they do to moderate to low dose of 1-test...i know about the half life...just curious about high dosage use...i will prolly run between 6-8 hundred mgs/wk with a front load of a gram per week.
    Dick
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.06%

well i just upped my dose from 500 mg to 700 mgs. this week. nothing to report yet.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by dickwootton
    Has any one run a gram a week of 1-test cyp or any where close to that. I would like to know how people respond to large doses of it.
    Dick
    800mg/wk div into 2 doses, comparable to about 600 or 800mg test en/cyp, but just such painful depos!
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I have ran 1500mgs but it just dries me out to much. My eyes hurt, my lips get chapped, my mucus membranes get really dry. My strength didnt get any better, after 1000mgs i just think its waste. just my opinion.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

there is a point where more is just a waste.... I found that going over 1220mgs for me is worthless.... I usually stay with 1000mg a week stacked with something for cutting and i get awesome stregnth and hardening from it.....
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by nsruffryder34
    there is a point where more is just a waste.... I found that going over 1200mgs for me is worthless.... I usually stay with 1000mg a week stacked with something for cutting and i get awesome stregnth and hardening from it.....
    agreed.
  11. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%

I'll let you guys know how a gram a week goes for me soon, I should get it today or tomorrow . Also I drew some "baseline" labs just now which I'll have results for in about an hour.
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.62%

I wish I had your lab access super.. it would be nice to monitor myself like you can
  13. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%

Its a HUGE asset, having him check his blood every week.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%

Jesus, you guys are going big.

I got good results off 100mg/eod. It was stacked with an equal amount of prop. I still had worse sides from that stuff than I do from tren.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.41%

I get more androgenic sides on 1test than I do from tren oily skin acne hairloss ect. Weird... huh.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Wish tren would treat me the same way
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    Jesus, you guys are going big.

I got good results off 100mg/eod. It was stacked with an equal amount of prop. I still had worse sides from that stuff than I do from tren.

I know this thread is old, but what sides are you referring to? I am on a 1-test cyp cycle right now. I am running 250mg eod. I am also running m1t at 10mg a day. I am also running trans 4-ad at 400mg a day.

I am starting to get anxiety bad. I have "some" stuff to worry about, but I think I am worrying way too much about it than I normaly would have. I am kind of parinoid. Example my thread last night about the pain in my liver. It was not even my liver and I have no pain today, must have pulled something.

On a side note, I ****ing hate tren, and I will never do it again, high blood pressure and my temper was insane.

SeaHawk22
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%

1-test cyp rocks!!!! hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it, i love it, i love it!!!
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.55%

this might be a really newb type question but.

if 1-test cyp is 7 times as anabolic as test-cyp (mg for mg) and does not convert to estrogen, how come it isn't considered almost like the new test. (gold standard hormone)
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Because it's not test.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

1-test is only 2x as anabolic as test. I do kind of see it as the new std. It just feels like clean test to me.

SeaHawk22, that's a hardcore combo, I'd normally suggest an anti-anxiety or hypotensive if paranoia developes, but aren't you already tired?
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.07%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    1-test is only 2x as anabolic as test. I do kind of see it as the new std. It just feels like clean test to me.

SeaHawk22, that's a hardcore combo, I'd normally suggest an anti-anxiety or hypotensive if paranoia developes, but aren't you already tired?
    Yeah I am tired as hell today and not very paranoid. I am not sure if the days I was paranoid had something to do with the caffeine I took before work and before going to the gym. I mean the combination of everything may have caused this. I feel like crap I cant wait to stop taking m1t.

I have some xanax but I am scared to combine it with anything.

The comment you made above about the new standard I agree. I am not sure if it was the result of poor diet or low dosed gear in the past, but so far I can say this looks like its going to be the best cycle I have ever been on (excluding the sides).

SeaHawk22
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.74%

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHawk22
    Yeah I am tired as hell today and not very paranoid. I am not sure if the days I was paranoid had something to do with the caffeine I took before work and before going to the gym. I mean the combination of everything may have caused this. I feel like crap I cant wait to stop taking m1t.

I have some xanax but I am scared to combine it with anything.

The comment you made above about the new standard I agree. I am not sure if it was the result of poor diet or low dosed gear in the past, but so far I can say this looks like its going to be the best cycle I have ever been on (excluding the sides).

SeaHawk22
    That's just it, I love test, and test/anadrol was my favorite. Then M1T came along and it just kicked ass, but the damn sides and sickness. That's kinda what Superdrol is all about. You can use it to replace M1T in your current cycle, and have the best cycle ever still using 1-test or test, without all the fatigue and feeling ****ty and suppression, but your anxiety may not improve. It would qualitatively be better though, not that nasty anxiety that anadrol or m1t causes, more of a hyped sense of endurance, it can turn to rage under the proper conditions. But you could still use your benzo with it. **** man, the xanax and M1T would put me down hard. It would kill the anxiety, but the sedation would be overwhelming.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%

i dont care what anyone says.. nothing rips and hardens you up like 1-test cyp..
  25. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

than your ignorant. try any one of these winny/boldenone/tren.

Similar Forum Threads

1. whats the half life of 1-test cyp
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 07:43 PM
  2. whats the shelf life of 1-test cyp
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 02:11 AM
  3. COnversion of 1 test cyp to Injectable
    By mlk2724 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11