Test E/Mdrol/Winstrol Cycle

CJ Lugnut

Awards
Here is what I currently have in mind for my upcoming cycle:

Test E, 500 mg per week, 1-12 (or 14)
Mdrol, 10 mg per day, 1-3 (possibly bumping up to 20 mg week 2 & 3)
Winstrol, 50 mg per day, 6-12 (or 8-14)

Arimidex, .5 mg, EOD or as needed

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

*trying to acquire HCG to run on cycle beginning week 2*

My current stats are 5'10", 200 pounds, estimated 12% bf. My current diet consists of 3870 cals, 100 grams fat, 360 grams carbs, 420 grams protein per day. This is my current off cycle diet.

Previous cycles:

Sept, 2009 (start date) - Test E, 500 mg per week, 10 weeks
Feb 2009 (start date) - Test C, 400 mg per week (which was bunk gear), 10 weeks + 50 mg anavar per day, weeks 5-10 (the var was great, was noticeably hard during the latter stages of this cycle.

My goal for this cycle is to gain as much lean mass as possible, without water retention/fat gain. If I can manage to drop bf great, if not I will make that my goal after pct. I also have dbol on hand which could be used in place of the mdrol. I tend to think mdrol would be the best kick start due to less water retention.

Guys, looking for some thoughts/constructive criticism regarding my proposed cycle/diet. All input will be considered!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have u ever run mdrol before? personally i like it at 20-30mg....i wouldnt even waste my time with 10mg....but then again i dont get "normal" gains from that compound.

cycle looks good, id say u dont neeeeeeed HCG, but its always a plus to have/run on cycle

CJ Lugnut

Awards
have u ever run mdrol before? personally i like it at 20-30mg....i wouldnt even waste my time with 10mg....but then again i dont get "normal" gains from that compound.

cycle looks good, id say u dont neeeeeeed HCG, but its always a plus to have/run on cycle
Whats up NOS? Never have ran Mdrol before, only reason I am hesitant to start with 20 mg right off the bat is the fact I will be using another oral at the tail end of the cycle. How were your gains from running mdrol? Any bloat/water retention?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Whats up NOS? Never have ran Mdrol before, only reason I am hesitant to start with 20 mg right off the bat is the fact I will be using another oral at the tail end of the cycle. How were your gains from running mdrol? Any bloat/water retention?
ive run superdrol about 3 times i believe, all having the same effect....strength and hardening. i couldnt add bodyweight for anything...2-3lbs at the most per run. zero bloat and/or water retention....this will be determined by diet and carb consumption

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah nos very atypical that's too bad... OP its fine to start at 10 but IMO do 4 weeks. Test takes 4 weeks anyway.

do the winstrol 8-14

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
im running close to the same cycle except im using mdrol at 30 and no winstrol. im in the third week and im only up about 8 lbs which im not very happy with. hopefully i can up my calories and put some weight on

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would running say epi at the end of this cycle be beneficial? Just curious looking into something similar but epi at the end and no winstrol

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Epi is a great ending compound. I've never experience winny so I can't comment on similarities, but from what I understand, Epi is made from a 2-ene, but basically acts like a DHT derivative in practice. Both are pretty androgenic but I would venture to say that epi might be more anabolic. Also you will want to run it 8-14 if you're running a 12 week cycle so you can keep gaining as the test clears out of your system for 2 weeks. I will be running this exact cycle except a little bit longer and considering running epi/tren(PH) together for the finish. Good Luck

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
owesome cycle.

you can try stano 50mg every day on first 2 weeks and after go with 100mg day yes day no. is stano inject right?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The combo of mdrol and winstrol will trash your lipids beyond belief; I would be on some niacin and lipitor after and hope that in 8 weeks I could recovery. Thats what happened to me in my last contest prep, took about 8 weeks to start returning my lipid levels to near normal.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
test 1-14
mdrol 1-4 10/20/20/20(or 30)
win 8-14 50mg/day

my sweet spot with mdrol is 20mg. 30 just gave me too many sides and wasnt worth it AT ALL!!.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
test 1-14
mdrol 1-4 10/20/20/20(or 30)
win 8-14 50mg/day

my sweet spot with mdrol is 20mg. 30 just gave me too many sides and wasnt worth it AT ALL!!.
Just curious why don't you go with dbol instead of mdrol? Since youre running the winstrol at the end wouldn't that take care of any water retention etc.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Now are you guys running anything in between weeks 4 and 8, like an AI, or no?

I'm doing the almost exact same cycles, 1-4 mdrol, 10-14 pplex, 1-12 test E @ 250 2x week.

I keep reading to either skip an AI because it hinders gains, or to take aromasin 12.5 ED or EOD for gyno and bloat.

So I'm just looking for some more opinions....Thanks!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 8
fcpcjc Anabolics 9