NEED ADVICE PLEASE GHRP-6/TESTe/EQ

RAD

Awards
I have been on ghrp-6 @ 1MCG daily. Test e300 @ 1cc per week and EQ 200 @ 1cc per week also HCG 500iu twice before Test/EQ pin.I am on week 11looking to run 20 weeks but want to up test and EQ to two times weekly.
Any advice???

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
personally, those doses of test and eq were too low to begin with. to really run a succesful cycle with eq at least 400mgs for 14-16 weeks is optimal. is it worth it now to run eq at that dose for only 8 more weeks? not really considering to even see eq's effects it takes 6 weeks to begin with. i honestly would stop the cycle at week 14, run ur pct...wait a month after pct and then do this cycle:

Test E 1cc 2x a week for 16 weeks
EQ 1cc 2 x a week for 16 weeks.

maybe even kick start the first 3 weeks with anadrol or dbol.

i did an 18 weeker of that and i was back up to squatting over 600lbs. eq is a beast if used properly. lean, veiny, and strong.

RAD

Awards
personally, those doses of test and eq were too low to begin with. to really run a succesful cycle with eq at least 400mgs for 14-16 weeks is optimal. is it worth it now to run eq at that dose for only 8 more weeks? not really considering to even see eq's effects it takes 6 weeks to begin with. i honestly would stop the cycle at week 14, run ur pct...wait a month after pct and then do this cycle:

Test E 1cc 2x a week for 16 weeks
EQ 1cc 2 x a week for 16 weeks.

maybe even kick start the first 3 weeks with anadrol or dbol.

i did an 18 weeker of that and i was back up to squatting over 600lbs. eq is a beast if used properly. lean, veiny, and strong.
Thank You...very helpfull