Should I stock up now, and with what AAS/PH?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I fear the next Govt. ban coming down the road sooner than later. How could they have overlooked SD, Havoc, 13-Ethyl, Furaza, and Halodrol?!??!?!

Which leads to my question; Assuming you had the cash, and cold storage available, which of these would you stock up on, and which brand or stack??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
SD has been banned for a couple years. companies just keep altering it a smidgen and keep coming out with it. if it were me, save ur money on this designer crap and get the real deal. far less sides and alot better results. there will also be sources u can buy from...always.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
a few bottles of this and that wouldnt hurt. i personally belive theres always going to be new ideas and designer roids around but who knows.

most of the people that lurk on these forums have bottles of sh*t stacked to the ceiling in their stash from the last PH ban/scare, includeing myself lol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some SD any brand. Epi from transform supplements if you can find it if not epi strong some other brand h drol and maybe some m14 or m14-e if you can find it sn you'd be set.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
SD has been banned for a couple years. companies just keep altering it a smidgen and keep coming out with it. if it were me, save ur money on this designer crap and get the real deal. far less sides and alot better results. there will also be sources u can buy from...always.
This is my plan, I'd like to take that route. It's just getting a hold of it that is the problem. I don't know anyone that does steroids, and sourcing on the forum is prohibited, and I'm always skeptical of ordering online if its the real deal or not. So... lol, I'll continue to use anabolics for now.

In response to OP, its like anything else.. you cant stop it. Sure there is a ban, but it just means you get creative with your production. Bootlegging is illegal, but still there are ways, free cable is illegal but people find ways. Where there is a will.... there will always be a way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD was never banned. Anabolc Xtreme and Designer Sports both got FDA letters, asking them to show how the product was DSHEA compliant. They couldn't, so they discontinued the product. It was never formally added to a ban putting it as a Class III drug like the way recently happened with phera, bold and dienelone(tren)

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
ya there is always a source, but not everyone has one

about 99% of places you find online are selective scammers

I have a good source and will be doing the real thing when its time for me to start using, but for some people its just hard to find an actual legitimate stable source that won't steal their money

THAT is why prohormones are so popular, because you know exactly what you're getting, you know that it most likely isn't underdosed, it will ship to you, and there are always sources openly available that you won't get in trouble for buying from.

and I can go buy some mdrol for $27, most minimum aas orders are like $200 and above

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
ya there is always a source, but not everyone has one

about 99% of places you find online are selective scammers

I have a good source and will be doing the real thing when its time for me to start using, but for some people its just hard to find an actual legitimate stable source that won't steal their money

THAT is why prohormones are so popular, because you know exactly what you're getting, you know that it most likely isn't underdosed, it will ship to you, and there are always sources openly available that you won't get in trouble for buying from.

and I can go buy some mdrol for $27, most minimum aas orders are like $200 and above
It's not hard to find a legit source bro, just got to know where to look.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With Phera and Tren banned, SD and Epi are the best two to snatch up IMO, might I recommend Beastdrol and Epi-Strong.