Whats the best prohormone on the market?

maik

Awards
Hello im wanting to use a prohormone but i havent seen what one is the best out now any ideas on that?
im going to be 21 in november and untill then i will not start but would like to know info o if u guys have heard about any good prohomone that works well.

Ive been training for 3 years now

Thanks

My goals is to get big and stay with the gains i will get and dry gains and strength and mass. mostly mass and strength and mass

This one looks good: 1,4 AD/Bold
Dosages: 300-600mg
Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
Or one called Tren but i want 2

why is Clomid best for the pct insted of Tamoxifeno? By the way wahts the best serum to use after the cycle?
Is it best to get a serem that comes with the PH ?

maik

Awards
Is it?¿ Well im missed informed what are the legal PH that work?

Im looking for dry gains with and gain strength and mass and if possible being a legal de PH and with low siddes and good gains.

Looks like im looking for the panacea but if there is a PH with those caracteristics i would like to hear about it thanks.

Ive been traing for 3 years im 20 going to be 21 in november

why is Clomid best for the pct insted of Tamoxifeno?

Is it better to get a PH that comes with a Estrogeon bloquer and a Pct?
If so what one would that be?

Thanks for reading.