Can't decide which path to go for a bulk! Help!!

Belikearnold

Awards
M-drol pulse 3x a week for 6 weeks

or

3 weeks of M-drol bridged into epi

Which one would you guys recommend? Which is safer on lipid values, etc? Which one would give me the most strength with my bulk!?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I would suggest the SD>Epi for strength/bulk. Can't go wrong there brah.

And if you haven't got the SD or Epi yet i strongly suggest you look into Beastdrol/Epi-strong. Amazing products and very good reviews all around here!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obviously pulsing is safer when it comes to lipid values and liver issues. However, I never liked the idea of fluctuating hormone levels in the body up and down.

And if your bulking, running compounds straight through will yield better results then bulking on a pulse. I like pulsing for maintenance and using a pulse as a muscle preservative for a cut.

And what Beast said!

Check the link in my sig for picture results of Beast/Epistrong.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
M-drol pulse 3x a week for 6 weeks

or

3 weeks of M-drol bridged into epi

Which one would you guys recommend? Which is safer on lipid values, etc? Which one would give me the most strength with my bulk!?
Safer on the lipid and liver values... The Pulse.. HOWEVER, like Chocolate Milk, do not like the idea of hormones fluctuating. My advice to you is to run Beastdrol at 10-20mg then bridge it into Epistrong. This is quite a suppressive cycle, so you may want to look into HCGenerate to promote LH production while on cycle.. Makes shutdown less of a problem and PCT a lot smoother. I sure wish I would have added this on my cycle. Good luck bro let us know if you have any questions! We can also all be reached at the NTBM Forum!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bridge it!...it's an awesome cycle....but what r ur stats and experience like

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and where did all these need 2 reps come from....growing!

Belikearnold

Awards
Haha you see the reason why I'm more towards the pulse is because I'm starting school and work soon... so I'll only be able to lift M-W-F.. might as well pulse right!

M-drol 6 weeks, 3x a week
10/20/20/30/30/30

Preload milk thistle, cycle assist ED, PCT consists of clomid 100/50/50/50 with PCT assist

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Haha you see the reason why I'm more towards the pulse is because I'm starting school and work soon... so I'll only be able to lift M-W-F.. might as well pulse right!

M-drol 6 weeks, 3x a week
10/20/20/30/30/30

Preload milk thistle, cycle assist ED, PCT consists of clomid 100/50/50/50 with PCT assist
I ran a straight bridge on a 3 day split. Trust me, those constant hormone levels will help recovery. All a pulse is gonna do is help minimize sides, if you experience any. From what I understand, you either get a lot of sides or hardly any.

Belikearnold

Awards
Yeah i think i can deal with recovery time. Main concern here is the sides

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Southern charm has a point, the pulse minimizes sides and is "supposed" to minimize shutdown but I don't really think it does especially with superdrol

I would say the pulse will be better for a slower lean bulk, if you want to go all out you can do the bridge and get some serious gains

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the pulse really does minimize sides and shutdown. Yall have to try it before you knock it. Unless you are taking ur oral caps at equal intervals throughout the day, hormonal levels are already fluctuating... it is something you can handle.

Belikearnold

Awards
I'm STOKED to get this cycle started tomorrow... I'll be pulsing m-drol 3x a week for 6-8 weeks depending on how I feel. My main goals is to bring my delts and back up in size, and to get my strength wayyyyyy up, mainly on clean and jerks and bench.