M-Drol cycle, incomplete order from site

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I ordered M-Drol, Cycle Assist, and Livercare from a website and only received the M-Drol. I am currently trying to contact them and see about the other items. Untill then, it will take me probably take about a week to either have them ship it out or dispute the charge and order from another site.

I understand fully that the importance of supporting supps, and it pains me to say this, but I will be starting the cycle today. So the only thing I will have is the M-Drol, some one-a-day vitamins, and some Flax Seed supps. I used up the rest of my prior CA for preloading so I am completely out.

This is the first time I will be using M-Drol so I will start with 10mg per day for the first week, especially since the supporting liver supps are not in hand. I am going to suck water down at the fastest pace I can to help. I'll then move to 20/20/30. Only going to go for 4 weeks. Actually its going to be 3 weeks and 5 days total I think. Then I'll take 4 weeks off with pct and if I like this, Ill do a 5 week cycle following, or I might try a 6 week bridge cycle with Epi or Epi and something else.

Sorry for the long post. What do yall think about this? Feel free to leave your honest feedback. Thanks fellas.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Was able to contact the company, the girl who answered the phone apologized a bunch and said I would recieve the rest of the order by Monday, and it would be shipped out today. So only about 4 days or so w/o the liver supps and CA

reptone

Awards
  • Established
You should have PRE loaded the Cycle Assist for at least a week(most do 2 weeks) so your cycle is already starting out bad. I`d wait and start NEXT Monday after preloading for a week. But hey, it`s your liver.

meaj82

Awards
I would wait until you at least pre-load for a week. What's the rush?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
The rush is I have to go out of town in 1 month. I want to get a cycle in before I go without having to wait another 6 weeks. I can pct while away but i dont want to be in the middle of a cycle during the trip.

I did say that I was preloading in my original post right? Yea, its up there. I know its not really optimal, but then again sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Will there be permanent liver damage for using w/o aids for 4 days? Most likely not. Is it optimal, no.

Plus instead of going 20/30/30/40. I am doing 10/20/20/30. Next go around I'll up it if I stick with this.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but running a cycle on a short time frame is a bad idea. I don't understand why people turn to anabolics when they know they have things planned out, preloading IMO takes away a lot of potential sides, BP being one that concerns me the most. Most people shrug off a hypertension headache like it's no big deal, but it could be from water retentionm which can be caused by high estrogen, or the superdrol could take a toll on your BP, which could naturally be fine, but what people fail to realize is that hypertension affects your kidneys, your heart, your brain... EVERY organ in your body is affected by blood pressure. Not something I'd play with...

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yet again, I preloaded for a week, used the rest of my last bottle of CA. I don't quite know why nobody has seen that in my unedited first post. It's not that I did not preload, its that for the first 4 days of the cycle I will be taking 10 mg of mdrol w/o it.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I also had it planned exactly right, it was the selling website that messed up the order. It leaves me with 2 options, push through the first four days of the cycle w/o the CA, or waste the preload and wait 6 weeks to start a cycle.

im trying to keep on a schedule. i just got off an 8 week post cyle and i want to do 4 and 4 then another 6 on 8 off.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yet again, I preloaded for a week, used the rest of my last bottle of CA. I don't quite know why nobody has seen that in my unedited first post. It's not that I did not preload, its that for the first 4 days of the cycle I will be taking 10 mg of mdrol w/o it.
Sorry buddy...

Well what I recommend you do, is go out and get some NAC, grape seed extract, and hawthorn berry at the minimum and mega dose all of those while you're on your first few days. I kept extras aside from the CA assist. This will make sure you dont waste your preload and can run your cycle as planned.. But if you're not wanting to keep up with the supports, I'd honestly hold off

Sorry again didnt see you had already preloaded. Just made an ass out of myself. :ntome:

meaj82

Awards
Ah, I see it, my mistake. I skimped through it. well, four days is not going to cause permanet damage. like you said its not wise, but its not going to do irreversible damage. Only thing I wpuld say is wait due to the trip. If your able to manage pct and training then go for it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Might I add the supplements I named off for you can be obtained for about 5 bucks a pop at your local walmart or pharmacy.. So I just threw that in there because even tho I believe in going big, i also like to play it safe..

Good luck either way I hope you log your progress!

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I also had it planned exactly right, it was the selling website that messed up the order. It leaves me with 2 options, push through the first four days of the cycle w/o the CA, or waste the preload and wait 6 weeks to start a cycle.

im trying to keep on a schedule. i just got off an 8 week post cyle and i want to do 4 and 4 then another 6 on 8 off.
You JUST got off an 8 week post cycle? The basic rule for health, keeping gains, flushing receptors, etc is Time on and pct + time off. If you were on for 4 weeks and post cycle was 8 weeks that`s 12 weeks OFF. BEFORE you start preloading for another cycle.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
^^ I was under the impression the pct was considered the off cycle do to the nature of not taking steroids and taking the recovery supps. I'll have to look into that.

Charm thats kind of what I was looking for, I wasnt sure what alternatives would be helpful, although I know they would be inefficient, it would be better than none. Trust me I'm not skimping, my pocket knows that. I've done some cycles in the past and saw the results go down to zero from improper cycling/supps/post cycling. What a waste of time and money that is, not to mention it cant be good for your muscle tissue to go from one extreme to the other so fast.

Sorry if it sounded like I was bein rude, I know I don't post alot nor have I been a user for years, but I do alot of research and I've played around with different things before, even straight test inj. Thats a diff story to tell lol.

Anyhow thanks for all the responses, even the flames, all views are welcome.