First H-drol cycle.

athletor

athletor

Awards
I have been reading on and off about PHs for about a year now and will be doing my first cycle soon. I figured I would go with a PH commonly accepted as mild; I have chosen Hdrol.

My goal is increase my strength.

Background
Height: 5'7
Weight: 148 lbs
BF: Approx 4%
Training Exp:4 years
Diet: Current - 3200-3400kcal/d, On Cycle - 3700-4000kcal/d

On Cycle (5weeks)
Hdrol 25mg x 1 per day at morning
Creatine 2 x 5g per day
Inhibit-E 75 (atd) 25mg x 1 per day at night
Milk Thistle

Post Cycle (2 weeks)
Inhibit-E 75 (atd) 1 capsule in the morning and the other 1 to 2 capsules at night.

Any additional advice would be appreciated. And if you need more info feel free to ask.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
why the negative smiley, if you dont want to take it you dont have to lol.

meaj82

Awards
Drop the inhibt-e while on cycle. No need. You need to up the hdrol to 50mg, 25 is pointless. Even then.....might want to go to 75 the last two weeks. See how you react.

You are only running inhibit for pct? i would just drop it and pick up some pct assist from CEL.

meaj82

Awards
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, get some cycle assist.

athletor

athletor

Awards
ok,thanks

Why 50mg? I will not result with 25 mg?
Is it possible to have the sides effects with 50 mg?
How many time I can to make a cycle at 50 mg?

athletor

athletor

Awards
for oral turinabol, the posologie is 30-40mg per day and h-drol is very similarcat oral turinabol.

meximuscles

Awards
Well the dosage on the bottle recommends 50mg per day and space them out through the day. Like 1 in the morning and 1 about an hour or so before your workout. Although if you get CEL Cycle Assist (CA) I have seen it recommended to take the CA separate from the drol.....3 to 4 hours apart. It has also been recommended to up the dosage of drol to 75 mg (2 in the morning, 1 before the workout) in weeks 3,4, and 5 but i have also seen 75mg in every week and also have seen 100 mg in week 4 and 5. Everyone is different but i will tell you that i am on my 3rd week of Hdrol and am running it like this 50/50/75/75/75...meaning 50 mg first and second week 75mg the rest of the weeks. So far i have added about 5 or 6 pounds of good mass and let me tell you everyone says week 3 and 4 are the best weeks for this compound and i can't agree more. The first 2 weeks i put on a couple pounds, had a little better endurance, but so far my week 3 has been amazing IMO. Strength way up, endurance, aggression, and the best muscle pump i have ever felt...muscles are hard as can be. So I say bump it to 75mg at some point in ur cycle and expect good results in week 3 on out (in other words don't get discourage if week 1 and 2 aren't "amazing". Have fun and good luck.

meximuscles

Awards
One other note..........as far as side effects. I have had maybe 2 days out of my cycle so far where i felt a bit lethargic (heard this can be a side effect). Also....a little bit of shedding on the scalp (i.e. occasional hair falling out due to excess DHT in scalp, and this is different for everyone so it doesn't necessarily mean your hair will fall out). Thank goodness i have a thick ass head of hair so i should be fine......if you suffer from MPB (male patten baldness) then maybe you think twice about taking it, unless you don't give a damn about ur remaining hair. But if you have been researching this consistently then you should already know this.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
most people recommend you run it up to 75mg. I would at adjust it according to how you respond to it.

athletor

athletor

Awards
Meximuscle how is your testosterone levels and liver?

meximuscles

Awards
Meximuscle how is your testosterone levels and liver?
Honestly I do not know at the moment. I will tell you that about a month ago i had some blood work done for life insurance purposes. My liver values were great (bilirubin also good shape), but unfortunately they did not do a testosterone measurement. I am going to assume that my test was "normal", probably in the 500 to 650 range I would imagine. From a few of the threads I have read that include bloodwork Hdrol does deplete the natural test production pretty significantly. For example one guy had around a 600 measurement prior to the drol cycle. After the cycle (beginning PCT) his test was 115. So a good PCT is advisable, but as I have read any "steroid" consumed will shut natural production down, how much depends on the compound. Anyways, I will be getting bloodwork done immediately when i end my cycle and then after ending PCT and will post if ur interested......cuz i am def interested. My PCT will be 20mg a day of Nolva for 15 days in combination with the test booster called TestoPro (great reviews) and maybe Lean Xtreme (cortisol blocker). The 15 days of Nolva is due to only have 15 servings of 20mg (split an order with my friend) but the TestoPro and Lean Xtreme will be consumed until bottles are empty. I understand many people say a SERM is not needed for Hdrol but others say otherwise....so.......i will do my own little trial to determine the results.

athletor

athletor

Awards
Thanks Meximuscle!
Do you know Turinavol Nutrition APS? is it a good product (clone of Hdrol)?
I not have nolvadex but only ATD, is it sufficient for the pct?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Meximuscle!
Research SERMS. I think you are going into a PH too quickly. My first PH was Epistane and I would say once your research is done and you have proper PCT then look into Epistane.

What happens if you start taking HDrol and start to get gyno? You do not have any chance of getting rid of it with stuff they sell over the counter.

meximuscles

Awards
Thanks Meximuscle!
Athletor I wish I could answer your two questions but I do not know about APS or if ATD would suffice. I see that ATD is anti estrogen so it seems that wouldn't be a bad addition.....maybe include something else to help with the natural test boost. Honestly, maybe someone else with knowledge of the two or more experience with hdrol cycles or cycles in general can answer these questions better. Stay tuned!!

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Athletor I wish I could answer your two questions but I do not know about APS or if ATD would suffice. I see that ATD is anti estrogen so it seems that wouldn't be a bad addition.....maybe include something else to help with the natural test boost. Honestly, maybe someone else with knowledge of the two or more experience with hdrol cycles or cycles in general can answer these questions better. Stay tuned!!
Anti-estrogen and test boosters are just part of the PCT. They are the easy parts of the PCT. The SERM is the real part.

athletor

athletor

Awards
I read that 50mg for 4 weeks isn't going to require a serm for Hdrol.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Different bodies react to steriods in different ways. You can't assume that you will not be one of the guys who doesn't get gyno. Some PH's are milder then others, like Epistane, but they are all still steriods. There are also side effects that you can't feel, like levels of hormones being drastically off leading to shut down.

meximuscles

Awards
Like i said before some people swear by a SERM, whether it be PH or AAS. To Capone's point and my previously stated one....Hdrol can shut down the natural test pretty substantially and many say a SERM is the tried and true way of recovering....although others have recovered well without....or so they say. Personal decision i guess.....

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Just have a SERM on hand bro. Trust me, if you start to get gyno you will be prepared for it. You dont want to be waiting for the mail with a puffy burning nipple. This can happen on h-drol, though I have read alot about it not being possible I saw a log 2 months ago where a guy got a fat nipple on H-drol and it went away with the SERM.

I wouldnt do a ph without one in the house regardless. For the price of 50 bucks its worth the peace of mind.

Oh and beware, Nolva might make your nipples burn but this isnt gyno, its just the hormone changes, it happened to me and I paniced but it was nothing.