If you were planning on pulsing m-drol for a bulk.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I'll be running CA every day even when I don't use. I don't think the test booster is necessary though


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    On off days you run a test booster, I personally ran sustain alpha on off days
    I was considering running a Mdrol pulse and taking SA every day. Can't hurt to take it on your pulsing days anyways.
    •   
       


  3. me personally. I think pulsing is stupid. but maybe im not as smart as i think i am.

    anyhow, I recomend two options. either running 10mg each day for 6 weeks.

    or, if you think you can handle it, 10mg for 3 weeks, 20 for the last 3 weeks.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    me personally. I think pulsing is stupid. but maybe im not as smart as i think i am.

    anyhow, I recomend two options. either running 10mg each day for 6 weeks.

    or, if you think you can handle it, 10mg for 3 weeks, 20 for the last 3 weeks.
    m-drol for 6 weeks straight? no thanks im not tryna die

  5. not gonna be any different pulsing it. despite what you may have believed. the steroid wont be completely out of your system by your next dose, unless you wait like a week between dosages.

    you aren't going to prevent any shutdown or sides from pulsing 30mg-40mg of sd.

    your just going to give your hormones a nice roller coaster ride.

    10mg of a quality sd product for 4 weeks barely even cause me shutdown. 2 more weeks wouldn't of made much difference.

    30mg for 6 weeks straight would be stupid w/o a test base.

    10mg for 6 weeks straight is a nice recomp cycle.
    •   
       


  6. I'd go 8wks, but I'd use either Liver longer or Hepatopro (PPC) throughout. (1 cap of either daily plus usual Milk Thistle and NAC).

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gheTTOrussia View Post
    Just get in and get out. M-drol puts a lot of stress on your liver and body. Just run the normal 3 weeks get your gains and your done. Why keep putting stress on your liver for so long? I know your pulsing but from what I've read its just better to go a normal cycle.

    my.02

    that seems like it would be a waste of a cycle. peaking then crashing. instead, pulsing allows for you to stay on cycle longer, gaining slower. This way it will be easier to keep your gains. Not to mention minimizing shutdown and damage to liver and lipids.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  8. I have to add that hdrol or epi after his pulse is a bad idea..IMO, anything over 4-5 wks of an oral steroid is playing with fire. 2 meths too back to back..not good.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I have to add that hdrol or epi after his pulse is a bad idea..IMO, anything over 4-5 wks of an oral steroid is playing with fire. 2 meths too back to back..not good.
    two methyls back to back isn't all that crazy considering alot of people have been stacking and bridging epi and SD recently
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  10. take ur liver support and u should be fine. human body is a work if art. cancer patients take 150-200mg of anadrol daily...and that's a heck if alot worse. listen to ur body, hydrate and take the proper precautions.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    two methyls back to back isn't all that crazy considering alot of people have been stacking and bridging epi and SD recently
    Doesnt mean its right. Its a simple decision yes or no and I decide no.

    Anyone that says running a methylated oral for 6 weeks and then bridging with another meth for x amount of weeks is just plain ignorant.

    Now, if its 6 wks total, 2meths at the same time, still wouldnt do it, but I might think twice.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    take ur liver support and u should be fine. human body is a work if art. cancer patients take 150-200mg of anadrol daily...and that's a heck if alot worse. listen to ur body, hydrate and take the proper precautions.

    you left out, starting time frame for anadrol, is a minimum of 6 months for patients, to see if it will work.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you left out, starting time frame for anadrol, is a minimum of 6 months for patients, to see if it will work.
    ahh yes
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Planning H-drol, Furazadrol, M-drol cycle
    By mattx731 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:32 AM
  2. pulsing m drol
    By jak skrilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 09:10 PM
  3. Planning first ever cycle, pulsing epistane
    By Pharaoh7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Log in
Log in