Estane + Epistane?

Jhawth

Awards
OK so I'm about to start an epi cycle using E-stane, but I only have one bottle of e-stane. I'm going to start at 30/30 but might want to bump it up to 40 second-third week into the fourth, so I'd need a second bottle. I can't find e-stane anywhere anymore. I know theoretically IBE Epistane or Transform Epi is the same exact stuff, will using one of these with the e-stane work fine or should I just buy two bottles of the same brand?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u trust the companies then just run whatever u can get ur hands on....doesnt have to all be from one company

Texan281

Awards
Mrsupps and Need2BuildMuscle has a good epi clone called Epi-Strong. Check it out. Lots of users have used it with great success

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Mrsupps and Need2BuildMuscle has a good epi clone called Epi-Strong. Check it out. Lots of users have used it with great success
i agree i used the Dieselbolan v2.0 and it was nice i assume the others are great aswell as i have read on the forums.
and also the ones you mention would be fine aswell, same **** aslong as its decent quality.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
as long as its the same or very similar compound it should work

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
EpiStrong gets a lot of positive reviews.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should be fine. I'm adding to my m14-e with 10mg ibe epi