Awards
  • Established
In December I will running a bulking cycle looking like this:

Oxymetholone 50mg ED wk1-4 1400mg total

Testosterone propionate 125mg EOD( 500mg per wk) wk1-12 50ml dosed
100mg/ml total

Trenbolone acetate 125mg EOD (500mg per wk) wk 1-12 50ml dosed
125mg/ml total

I am mostly interested in hearing comments regarding the format, whether hcg would be beneficial on cycle, and dosing recomendations for PCT which will include both Nolvadex and Clomid. Also possible addition of an AI?

Ancillary supplements stolen directly from Jasen's Superdrol/Anadrol stack(Thank You ;))

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run HGC on cycle definitely. for prolactin issues id suggest caber, prami, or bromo on cycle as well.

for pct id just stick with clomid 50/50/50/50, add in another week of 50mg if u feel the need

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
run HGC on cycle definitely. for prolactin issues id suggest caber, prami, or bromo on cycle as well.

for pct id just stick with clomid 50/50/50/50, add in another week of 50mg if u feel the need
Standard Hcg dosing seems to be 250iu x2 week. week 12(final) 500?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ok increase ur T to around 700-750mg a week if ur doing 500mg tren ace.

also front load pramipexiole before tren 1-2 weeks to avoid tren gyno u will thank me also it takes time to adjust to prami so just frontload it one week before ur cycle.

also use some milth thistle ala NAC and choline for liver.

everything else looks good

BIGAINS

Awards
I would start out with 300mg of tren a week and bump up the dose if you are tolerating it well. Also there is no real need for the anadrol when you are running fast acting esthers.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Prami...as in a treatment for Parkinsons Disease? So because of it's dopamine enhancing properties, it helps reduce prolactin levels, as I understand?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Correct! Helped alot

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Basically its like tren kryptonite. Makes you hornie sleep good mood good kills lumps many things tren causes

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I thought the best was 700 prop / 525 tren weekly - I liked 75 tren / 100 prop ED.

I did hcg 250 ius on Mon / Thurs

I also used cabaser .5mgs e4d I think? I got a little puffy but wasnt anything to be concnerned w/.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I thought the best was 700 prop / 525 tren weekly - I liked 75 tren / 100 prop ED.

I did hcg 250 ius on Mon / Thurs

I also used cabaser .5mgs e4d I think? I got a little puffy but wasnt anything to be concnerned w/.
Yuppp follow this or mine that's the.best procedure

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I would start out with 300mg of tren a week and bump up the dose if you are tolerating it well. Also there is no real need for the anadrol when you are running fast acting esthers.
I didnt really notice any side with tren until I hit 600mg so I should be fine. Why wouldnt you think the Anadrol to be useful in adding strength/mass???

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Keep abombs

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Basically its like tren kryptonite. Makes you hornie sleep good mood good kills lumps many things tren causes
Interesting. I researched it a bit today, but like poops mentioned, I might go with caber. Seems to be a little bit "lighter" of a drug.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
......... My reputation is catching up. Prami is cheaper plus liquid caber is use less from what I hear.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
......... My reputation is catching up. Prami is cheaper plus liquid caber is use less from what I hear.
Haha seems that way huh?
thoughts maybe .25mg letro ED to combat A50 bloat?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmmm anadrol is weird.ppl claim ai do not help bloat with it. I used 30mg sd which did since sd is a diuretic. But not sure try.nolva letro is rough

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Allow me to intervene. Yes, you are extreme but did you get the nausea that may seem, to accompany a loss of dream, that effects about everyone with this regime?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Allow me to intervene. Yes, you are extreme but did you get the nausea that may seem, to accompany a loss of dream, that effects about everyone with this regime?
..................... Now that I think of it I did not dream much at all past cycle (4.5months) , but it could be due to prami, I also huh ot nausea everynight shorty after dosing prami every night

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Have got""

BIGAINS

Awards
Absolutely I just wanted to hear what prompted his comment
The Drol will defiantly add more mass, I just tend to shy away from orals in general unless they are used to kick start a long acting compound. I would rather just bump up the test-p and tren-a rather than stacking an oral with it and save the drol for a test E cycle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But anadrol is ana-awsome ;) with 30mg sd I felt invincible plus lil watery gain since sd being diuretic

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prami is to be run at a very low dose and SLOWLY ramped up. this will help manage sides and build up a slight tolerance to the sides. most ive seen anyone get up to is 1mg per night pre-bed. honestly i dont think more than .5mg ed should be needed if its legit.

i'll be experimenting in a couple of weeks

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
..................... Now that I think of it I did not dream much at all past cycle (4.5months) , but it could be due to prami, I also huh ot nausea everynight shorty after dosing prami every night
Lack of dream, meaning not being able to fall asleep, or waking up in the middle of the night. How tolerable was the nausea? These things would lead me to caber.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Nausea was easy toletable, not too bad. Btw I used .5mg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Nausea was easy toletable, not too bad. Btw I used .5mg
nausea is why ppl dose it right before bed....hopefully u fall asleep before it hits u. it also has gh increasing properties but not sure about how much evidence there is out there about it in real world experience

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yupp I dose it hr beforebed but eh that's life I deal with it, its highly effective

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys. Im probably gonna start this in december and make it a super log of pics/workout/diet etc daily so Im stoked haha

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok pm or post on here if you got questions.also pm me when u start ur log I will personally follow this one