Gyno buster programs, etc

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Answers

Gyno buster programs, etc

This topic is mainly for non-steroid-induced gyno...
    I have read alot about this situation, and I have slight gyno myself, with a bump under the nipple and good puffyness.
    I'm lean, this isn't water weight, and have never used roids.

I just read of the guy trying tamoxifen, and his gyno buster program running 80/60/40 each month, and he said he has read of reloxifene working for non-steroid gyno...

Anyone else heard of this, I am desperately looking for a way to reduce this without surgery, I emailed the maker of "Xtreme prevent" anti gynecomastia topical applicant and they said it should reduce already puffy nipples but i dont know...

I'm goin to get some andractin and try that out (the testosterone gel)
    and perhaps some nolva. Anyone suspicious about these working for post-pubescent gyno?
    Non-steroidal.

OH AND - ANY idea where to get the tamoxifen and reloxifene???

Any good gyno-busters?
    Please reply

God bless

2. Registered User
    Answers

Prevent wont really solve anything. I tried it for around 2 weeks, 5 sprays 2x per day. It helped tighten up the nipples for sure, lasting a couple hours after application, but eventually it got so tight that it hurt, very badly I might add. And it started causing the skin on my nipples to scab up. So I stopped application. Didn't do much, and the sides were unbearable. Check out some of the vendors who sponsor these boards, some of them sell liquid nolvadex for research purposes only, not for human consumption.
  3. Banned
    Answers

Liquid novaldex? Is that like a topical applicant - or do you drink it, isnt regular novaldex a pill or am i wrong. Think andractim will help?
    And thanks by the way, every word helps
    •   

4. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

well dht in a cream or 5aa or 3aa in a topical not systematic cream would be best. along with nolva.

m5aa would lower over estrogen production which would help as well, but it wont directly make the bump smaller.
  5. Banned
    Answers

andractim is a dht cream.. i guess ill try nolva aswell. is this the best? anyone heard of those other things??
    THANKS!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

liquid nolva is for oral use... its just in a liquid b/c of it's legal to sell for "research" that way
  7. Banned
    Answers

awesome :-p, Who sells liquid nolva on this site? How can i get in touch? THANKS

Also, still looking for answers to above questions
  8. Gold Member
    Answers

I posted the studies about Tamoxifen and Raloxifene.

As for Tamoxifen alone working on gyno that has been around for awhile, I dont believe it will work...Surely didnt have much of an effect on my own condition.

As for the Raloxifene, I haven't tried it but according to a couple of studies..it worked.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Prevent wont really solve anything. I tried it for around 2 weeks, 5 sprays 2x per day. It helped tighten up the nipples for sure, lasting a couple hours after application, but eventually it got so tight that it hurt, very badly I might add. And it started causing the skin on my nipples to scab up. So I stopped application. Didn't do much, and the sides were unbearable. Check out some of the vendors who sponsor these boards, some of them sell liquid nolvadex for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

Damn. I just bought three bottles of this. Oh well I try it anyways, maybe at a lower dosage.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Prevent wont really solve anything. I tried it for around 2 weeks, 5 sprays 2x per day. It helped tighten up the nipples for sure, lasting a couple hours after application, but eventually it got so tight that it hurt, very badly I might add. And it started causing the skin on my nipples to scab up.
    Damn. I just bought three bottles of this. Oh well I try it anyways, maybe at a lower dosage.
    I got a free bottle & figured I'd try it for 2 weeks. I didn't have any of those side effects at all. It's much milder on the skin than transdermal PHs. I don't have gyno or large nips, but slightly puffy nips at nips, it didnt do anything for me. It has worked for some guys.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I have pubertal gyno, not quite sure how bad but I'm cutting heavily in an effort to find out. I've got a bunch of raloxifene coming that I'm going to run for 3 months initially, if things are improving I will run it longer. If it doesn't help, oh well, its cheap. Then I will probably just get the surgery, its a simple outpatient operation.

I've also thought of making a homebrew m5aa topical like jjjd outlined, thought I'm quite skeptical it will work. Honestly, if the raloxifene doesn't help, then I believe any non-surgical "solution" is a lost cause.
  12. Banned
    Answers

Where can you get raloxifene
    Who on here or sponsors sells it
    Where do you guys get it?

THANKS
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gyno
    Where can you get raloxifene
    Who on here or sponsors sells it
    Where do you guys get it?

THANKS
    Overseas pharmacies, though I sure as **** wouldn't recommend it at 16 years old.
  14. Gold Member
    Answers

Hey cobra...how did the raloxifene work?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

I've got a general question.

When trying to get rid of gyno, how lean should you be to begin with and does it matter if your cutting of bulking while applying the topical 'gyno fighter'?

I'm gonna use 3alpha in some absolve along with 80mg of nolva ed while cutting.(maybe some superdrol too, to make it a real cycle)

I'll be cutting before that for 6 weeks and will hopefully be around 8-9%bf and then keep on cutting while using the above.

I'm thinking 50mg 3alpha on each nipple twice a day should do it.

So I'll desolve about 9 grams of 3alpha into the absolve.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Hey cobra...how did the raloxifene work?
    Never finished the run, still got about 70 tabs of it but don't know if I'm ever gonna use it. Pretty set on surgery here.

9g of 3-alpha isn't going into one 4oz bottle of absolved either. It'd also be a good idea to add 5ml DMSO to the absolved to get as much absorbtion as possible.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I've got 2 bottles. Do you really think the dmso will make a difference?

If so, where can I find some?
  18. Registered User
    Answers

You might be hard pressed to get 4.5g per bottle too...

I got 3g in one bottle fairly well.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheManGuy
    I've got a general question.

When trying to get rid of gyno, how lean should you be to begin with and does it matter if your cutting of bulking while applying the topical 'gyno fighter'?

I'm gonna use 3alpha in some absolve along with 80mg of nolva ed while cutting.(maybe some superdrol too, to make it a real cycle)

I'll be cutting before that for 6 weeks and will hopefully be around 8-9%bf and then keep on cutting while using the above.

I'm thinking 50mg 3alpha on each nipple twice a day should do it.

So I'll desolve about 9 grams of 3alpha into the absolve.
    You definitely won't get 9g to dissolve. I agree with enigma that 3-4 grams is about all you can dissolve. Dmso should aid in effectiveness although I don't know the formulation of absolve. I'd like to see a non citrate form of tamoxifen myself so that it could be added to a trans formula.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Dec;79(1-5):27-34. Aromatase overexpression transgenic mice model: cell type specific expression and use of letrozole to abrogate mammary hyperplasia without affecting normal physiology.

Mandava U, Kirma N, Tekmal RR.

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University, 4217 Woodruff Memorial Building, 1639 Pierce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322-4710, USA.

Our recent studies have shown thatoverexpression of aromatase results in increased tissue estrogenic activity and induction of hyperplastic and dysplastic lesions in female mammary glands and gynecomastia and testicular cancer in male aromatase transgenic mice. Both aromatase mRNA and protein are overexpressed in transgenic mammary glands and its expression is not limited to epithelial cells. However, it is more in epithelial than in stromal cells.Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole. Low concentration of letrozole had no effect on normal physiology as indicated by no significant change in the circulating levels of estradiol and follicle stimulating hormone as well as no change in estrogen responsive genes such as the progesterone receptor and lactoferrin in the uterine tissue. These observations indicate that the expression of aromatase in both epithelial and stromal cells can influence the complex interactions of biochemical pathways leading to mammary carcinogenesis and that the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole can be used as chemopreventive agents without affecting normal physiology.

Try letro for a few months it starves the tissue for estrogen completley and it shrinks.
  21. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2001 Dec;79(1-5):27-34. Aromatase overexpression transgenic mice model: cell type specific expression and use of letrozole to abrogate mammary hyperplasia without affecting normal physiology.

Mandava U, Kirma N, Tekmal RR.

Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University, 4217 Woodruff Memorial Building, 1639 Pierce Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322-4710, USA.

Our recent studies have shown thatoverexpression of aromatase results in increased tissue estrogenic activity and induction of hyperplastic and dysplastic lesions in female mammary glands and gynecomastia and testicular cancer in male aromatase transgenic mice. Both aromatase mRNA and protein are overexpressed in transgenic mammary glands and its expression is not limited to epithelial cells. However, it is more in epithelial than in stromal cells.Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole. Low concentration of letrozole had no effect on normal physiology as indicated by no significant change in the circulating levels of estradiol and follicle stimulating hormone as well as no change in estrogen responsive genes such as the progesterone receptor and lactoferrin in the uterine tissue. These observations indicate that the expression of aromatase in both epithelial and stromal cells can influence the complex interactions of biochemical pathways leading to mammary carcinogenesis and that the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole can be used as chemopreventive agents without affecting normal physiology.

Try letro for a few months it starves the tissue for estrogen completley and it shrinks.
    Does it say anywhere what dosage they ran?
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Does it say anywhere what dosage they ran?
    Bump to that question.....you've got my attention....
  23. Banned
    Answers

Wow, It's been so long since I came her I don't even remember posting this, I got a random email today abotu a reply
    Anyways, I still have the same problem (and I am 17 now... time flies)
    Where can we get letro?
    Thanks for the posts too guys, where was this studies post found at?

Thanks
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Letro is a research chem bro.....but at 17 I'd be weary...just for youre own safety...growing and such....not something I would **** with at your age...

IMO
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gyno
    Wow, It's been so long since I came her I don't even remember posting this, I got a random email today abotu a reply
    Anyways, I still have the same problem (and I am 17 now... time flies)
    Where can we get letro?
    Thanks for the posts too guys, where was this studies post found at?

Thanks
    A highly doubt at your age you have any gyno. Perhaps chest fat, what is your bf%, if you know?

26. Registered User
    Answers

no I wish it did say how much they took but ive asked lion a few times and he says that 1.25mg eod would be more then enough.

You could try less like maybe .5-.75 ed to try and take care of the loss of sex drive but it might take longer.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    no I wish it did say how much they took but ive asked lion a few times and he says that 1.25mg eod would be more then enough.

You could try less like maybe .5-.75 ed to try and take care of the loss of sex drive but it might take longer.
    Yeah thats what i figured....I would start low...that **** is POWERFUL!

O14
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Hey guys I been reading and keeping up with this forum for a couple months now and just decided to register as I am fighting fighting off a bit of Fatty gyno myself. I just got a three month supply of Raloxifene from my good friend pedro in Nogalas Mexico. I've had fatty gyno since puberty which has only gotten worse with my AAS usage over the years. I have done plebty of research and decided on this gyno elimination plan. Three months Raloxifene combine with one month Yohimburn (just on the titties), Lean extreme, GXR, HEAT (or Scorch haven't decided). A basic weight loss program with add Yohimburn and Raloxifene. I start the Raloxifene last week and plan on ordering the rest of the stack next week when I get the cash. In other words I am up for suggestion as far as additions to the stack and will be keeping everyone posted on the status of my man breasts.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa14
    Letro is a research chem bro.....but at 17 I'd be weary...just for youre own safety...growing and such....not something I would **** with at your age...

IMO
    I'd be very wary...estrogen is the eventual cause for the fusion of growth plates. A large reduction in estrogen would probably prolong full maturation.

I'm going out on a limb but this could be correct.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfishy
    HEAT (or Scorch haven't decided)
    Go with HEAT, it is a great thermo
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Andractim didnt work for me..I had puberty gyno (brother did too) and we both had it removed surgically..its very easy and fast. Save up some cash and do it.. or try to get your insurance to cover it..say it's extremely painful.

but if the gyno has been there for a few years...it aint goin no where...he showed me what the glands look like after he cut them out..they're much bigger than they feel...they feel like quarters but are the size of golf balls or bigger (my experience)
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DobermanXXL
    Andractim didnt work for me..I had puberty gyno (brother did too) and we both had it removed surgically..its very easy and fast. Save up some cash and do it.. or try to get your insurance to cover it..say it's extremely painful.

but if the gyno has been there for a few years...it aint goin no where...he showed me what the glands look like after he cut them out..they're much bigger than they feel...they feel like quarters but are the size of golf balls or bigger (my experience)
    Yep, I had it too. Started around 12 it didn't go away even after dieting and exercising like crazy way back then (started lifting at 13). It was a very difficult thing to deal with. I never took off my shirt around anyone, wore baggy shirts or doubled them. I got the surgery at 16. Easy, not very painful either. I would recommend to do it ASAP and just get on with your life, you'll feel so much better. Insurance does cover it.
  33. Banned
    Answers

It's just hard to say hey dad i want to get surgery because my nipples are big....
    it's like.. what? surgery? are you crazy?
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Don't tell him "dad i want surgery because my nipples are big..." tell him what you know and that youve been reading up about it on the internet, and that you have heard the surgery is quick and easy, and not very painful, and you need to get the surgery. Its your dad, he has to understand....if he doesnt, ask him if he would want to walk around with bitch tits!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Hey guys I have also had a little gyno since puberty. I have lost a lot of weight and bulked up but my nipples are really puffy. Please help what can I do.
  36. Board Supporter
    Answers

I've been doing Tamoxifen treatment for now five weeks and have reduced the size of the gyno by half. I took it at 20 mg a day too (30 mg Tamoxifen Citrate). I was saving up for surgery. I kept getting these insanely high prices and thought that if I were to take Nolva for say two months, I could reduce the cost of the surgery itself because they'll have less to take out. It didn't do **** for me for the first two weeks and then started working thereafter. Not sure if it will completely go away or almost go away but I'm very happy that I did this, saving a few thousand in the process.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

May I ask where you got it.
  38. Board Supporter
    Answers

IBE
  39. Registered User
    Answers

So are you is your gyno almost gone. I would like to avoid surgery if possible but like all the guys on here I never took my shirt off in high school because of my so called pointy chest.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    I posted the studies about Tamoxifen and Raloxifene.

As for Tamoxifen alone working on gyno that has been around for awhile, I dont believe it will work...Surely didnt have much of an effect on my own condition.

As for the Raloxifene, I haven't tried it but according to a couple of studies..it worked.
    Post the study on here then
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Future serms/sarms/gyno busters
    By Sparta12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 09:40 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 08:05 AM
  3. Protein etc. during the day Advice Please
    By gettin'old in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3