The never ending H-Drol question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Answers

The never ending H-Drol question

So let me start by background on myself, I am 28yrs old, 6'4 230lbs (dont want to go much lower) I am pretty athletic I play both ice & roller hockey, bodyboard, snowboard and ride motorcycles. I am not looking to get bodybuilder huge (im pretty big guy as it is) but I want to cut up some more. I tried my first PH a few months ago I used the Primordial Performance 1-T Tren XTreme Muscle Stack (bought it before Jan 1st with the Tren ban) I used to go to the gym 5x a week and workout pretty hard until I broke my collar bone in March 09 and rebroke it Jan 1st 2010 (both times snowboarding needless to say I am done with that sport!!)

I took a long break from the gym and hit almost 250lbs!! I finally am back in the gym since March 2010 been hitting pretty consistent 5x a week 1-1.5hrs a day. My Tren cycle worked great it helped me get back to where I left off pre-injury and some it was quite nice. Now I am looking to try the H-Drol. I have been researching for about 2-3 weeks now and made a purchase and need some suggestions

I bought

1 x CEL HDrol (60 x 25mg tabs)
    1 x CEL Cycle Assist (240 tabs, directions say 4x a day)
    1 x Swanson Milk Thistle (100 x 500mg tabs)

I am still figuring out my PCT and I really am at a loss, so many people say so many different things I have a couple weeks to research on that (though any suggestions are greatly appreciated) I was thinking Novedex XT w/ the Milk Thistle??

I was thinking of going 25/50/50/50/50 with the HDrol & 4 x day of the CEL Cycle Assist starting 1 week before my cycle. I was going to take the Milk Thistle 2 weeks before my cycle, stop once I start and take it during 4 weeks of PCT with whatever else I decide. I am reading where some people say for a guy my size I should 50/75/75/75/75 on the HDrol, what do you think? I even see some people mentioning a Test booster while on cycle, any thoughts?

Also during this cycle I want to bump up my cardio to really get lean from this. Any suggestions against that? When is the best time to take the HDrol? 1 in the morning & 1 w/ dinner? I usually work out about 10pm-midnight

I have been using Jack3d and just finished my 2nd bottle I think I am going to lay off PWO during the HDrol cycle

Anyways sorry to ramble. I guess I am just curious about dosage (if I should up to 75mg) and any suggestions on PCT, but any comments suggestions appreciated!

Thanks guys!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

25/50/50/50/50 wont do ****

at your size you should run at least 75 from the start
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Long post but.

Buy another bottle of H-drol and run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 maybe bump to 100mg your a big guy.

Buy another bottle of Cycle assist as you dose it twice a day so a total of 8 caps a day. two separate times

Don't use a test booster on cycle save it for week three of PCT if your gonna run one.

If you use Jack3d watch your blood pressure as it could become an issue.

Cardio may be hard due to muscle pumps. Steroids build muscles use them for that.

PCT = SERM

Dose at 50mg one pill in the morning one about 8-10 hours later
    Dose at 75mg 2 morning one 8-10 hours later.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gheTTOrussia View Post
    Long post but.

Buy another bottle of H-drol and run it 50/75/75/75/75/75 maybe bump to 100mg your a big guy.

Buy another bottle of Cycle assist as you dose it twice a day so a total of 8 caps a day. two separate times

Don't use a test booster on cycle save it for week three of PCT if your gonna run one.

Cardio may be hard due to muscle pumps. Steroids build muscles use them for that.

PCT = SERM

haha yea definitely long post sorry about that, just wanted to provide as much info upfront.

Yea I am going to bump it up for sure to 75mg. Also I will be buying another bottle of cycle assist so I can take 8 a day.

For PCT I see a lot of people saying SERM, others saying OTC should be fine. As far as SERM where would I find Novladex? I found one site but seemed a bit shady thats my biggest concern with the SERM. I was thinking something like Reversitol w/ CEL's PCT Assist and a Test booster last few weeks to get my natural test going again.

Wanted to do the cardio to get the ab's showing, and im done w/ Jack3d after 2 bottles no PWO while on cycle for me
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

SERM is what most people recommend. I've seen people do both. IMO everything I've seen on SERM's is that they work. Hands down. Your PCT should be about keeping your gains and helping you get back to normal ASAP. SERM do that the fastest and they work. Plus I've priced both and OTC PCT costs a lot more.

Look into research chems and you can probably find some in a bit.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by damadhatter View Post
    Any luck with chemoneresearch.com ? Is that oral or injectable?
    you gon get raped
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by damadhatter View Post
    Any luck with chemoneresearch.com ? Is that oral or injectable?
    delete delete lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gheTTOrussia View Post
    Long post but.

PCT = SERM

When should I be taking my Cycle Assist? Same time as the HDrol?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    you gon get raped
    did you mean as far as pricing ? or because hes gonna get warned/banned?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ending cycle question
    By DoubleGlock00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 07:57 PM
  2. Ending RXT HELP!
    By CREAO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 09:18 PM
  3. Ending on M1T