test prop/fina

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
looking to run a test prop cycle for 10 weeks @ prob 300-400mgs/week....prone to MPB..i think...wanna be on the safe side and run finasteride w it, what does should i run it at and should i run it a few weeks before i start the test then all the way through pct or what? thanks in advance....5'10" 190lbs ~10%bf, have done 1ad, var, SD, training seriously for 4 years

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10 weeks cycle? go with enanthate brother....prop is for short cycles or for a front load.
you need to keep the test levels constant....and not with pics an valleys.

do not run finasteride.....it will reduce/block the 5-reductase, and than, decrease a lot the DHT....it can cause gyno, less gains....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nothing wrong with prop... you run 10 weeks, you get 9 weeks of cycle. You run enanthate for 10 weeks, you get like 7 weeks of cycle because it does nothing for the better part of a month.

Consistent test levels, probably slightly overrated, but injecting prop EOD works just fine with its 4.5 day half life, whats the problem?

l3lairf0urn3y

Awards
nothing wrong with prop... you run 10 weeks, you get 9 weeks of cycle. You run enanthate for 10 weeks, you get like 7 weeks of cycle because it does nothing for the better part of a month.

Consistent test levels, probably slightly overrated, but injecting prop EOD works just fine with its 4.5 day half life, whats the problem?
agreed, so how should i run fina w it?