New Halotest Cycle Help

platinumpapi

Awards
Okay guys, i am also a newbie. I hope you guys can help me out with tips. I just received my bottle of Halotest 25 today. I am interested in doing the 6 week cycle. Before i do anything i just want to organize and gather as much info as i can so that i do the cycle properly. I do follow a clean diet and great workout plan so all i need is to make sure i have all the products i need before beginning. I have Halotest, Milk thistle, and cranberry extract, <-- not sure if it's important or not but it seems to help.......As far as the cycle, what is the recommended dosage, & a major thing here that i confusing me is the use of a PCT? Is it safe to say i can get results, without it or should i look into one?

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Well whats your age,height,weight and bf? What are your goals for this cycle? How many years have you been working out for?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Halotest 25 is not for newbie users, This stuff is strong and without all proper supps and PCT you will end up in the hospital. You have been warned.

platinumpapi

Awards
understood.... I have done my research, thanks for the warning fellas. I am 25 years old, 7 % body fat, im about 190 , and am 6"1. My goal is to loose a much fat possible , and gain muscle mass. I have been working for at least 6 years. I just recently decided that it was time to take it to the next level. Of course, my goal since i began to work out long ago was to stay in shape & stay healthy. Im aware that this is not a magic pill, but its something that must be used properly and carefully.

But....as always i always want to learn more... so.. here are some more questions i have..

My plan is to do a 6 week cycle, which i think is the best balanced cycle as far as health and results are concerned. Im going too pre-load for 2 weeks to get my body prepared.Then once i start my cycle with Halotest, ill also have my Cycle Support to assist me, and finally after the 6th week ill get on my Post Cycle 2.0 to keep all my gains, and keep my health right. It's as simple as that without getting specific. If you have other suggestions, let me know.

The only thing i am unsure about is the recommended dosage. This is the dosage i have i have in mind ...50/50/75/75/100/100.