Beast/epi/gomad?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a beastdrol/epi bridge and am going all out clean bulk. Right now im 190-192lbs@13-15%bf. My long term goal is to get to 235lbs and cut down to 210-215@10-12% So... Do you think adding in the gomad diet for the first five weeks would help of hurt me? The last to weeks of epi would have no gomad diet to help get rid of some of the bloat/fat gain.Good idea or bad?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great choice on the beastdrol/epi bridge my man.

I've never used the GOMAD diet. If i was you I would just stick to whole foods, shoot for 40-50g protein each meal(from beef,chicken,fish etc). And whatever you do for carbs/fat.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did that.
You'll make the same lean mass gains with gomad as you would whole foods, but you will gain more fat as well.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 13-15% I would not recommend GOMAD. GOMAD will shoot your bodyfat % up FOR SURE and anything beyond 13-15% bf does not look good and should be avoided.

Unless you're gamer then it won't put on fat... but the average joe will blow up (with fat) on GOMAD (assuming they eat their regular meals).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're on a cycle, then screw the GOMAD. just eat meats,eggs, etc. with "some" milk

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah don't fall for something like a GOMAD diet. stick to 6 meals a day, and try to get that 50g protein each meal. adjust your carbs/fats to how your body responds. I'll usually have carbs for the first 4 meals and then take them out for the last 2 and add some healthy fats to those meals.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man.. Like 1/4 gallon a day is acceptable.. But in my opinion, GOMAD is retarded for someone outside of a skinny bitch who can't gain or put down food.

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
^^I agree with the rest...forget the Gomad