Here's a question...
- 06-01-2004, 12:54 PM
- 06-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Nope. As long as you have diet, and training in order prior to/during/ and after the cycle one should have no problems. Unless....you are above your genetic limits and then their are issues involved, but for 95% of the people this is really irrelevant IMO.
06-01-2004, 01:53 PM
I think this is a key. If a person's diet, training, and rest have been optimized or nearly so, and they have followed a proper program for enough years that they are hitting a plateau, taking PHs may give them a boost that might not be sustainable by their natural hormone levels.Originally Posted by Scottyo
06-01-2004, 03:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doc Holliday in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2009, 09:41 AM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 93Last Post: 11-18-2008, 12:18 AM
- By Prjct86Man in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:24 AM
- By grila jujitsu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:08 PM
- By moonlapsed in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 07-22-2004, 04:34 PM