anyone run p-mag twice?

sub001

Awards
I am planning a cycle of p-mag in the future after my h-drol cycle yielded no results earlier in the year due to dosing it too low. This is just a purely informational question but has anyone run 2 cycles of p-mag with good results both times? I should have enough to run two (with plenty of time in between of course).

I don't know if I will even want to if I get the results I want off of 1 cycle but I read a lot of people complain that when they take superdrol/sdrol/mdrol that the second cycle isn't as effective. Just curious. I wouldn't want to go with the unnatural route if I wasn't making unnatural gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the 2nd cycle is as effective, it's just that you won't gain as much once you are bigger

i.e. someone is 5'10 200 and his genetics will support up to about 220 pounds before gains become very, very slow. He runs his first SD cycle and gains 17 pounds and keeps 12 pounds putting him at 212. He runs SD again and gains 14 pounds but keeps only 8 pounds this time, putting him at 220 pounds, because his genetics are maxing out.

The bigger you get, the harder it is to build muscle, period.

If you gain 15 pounds on a cycle and get to 200 that's great. But if it's several cycles later and you are 230 pounds and lean do you think the same cycle will get you to 245? Hell no.

Gaining muscle is like a logarithmic curve. That's why you won't gain as much. Not because the compound stops working. Not because your receptors stop working.

sub001

Awards
Awesome answer, thanks a lot. A lot of people made it seem like their receptors are burnt out and many throw around the phrase "virgin receptors" like you start wearing effects down after one cycle. I didn't even think of it that way for some reason. We'll see how this next cycle goes. I wanted to start it this week but I will be going on some weekend day trips and probably won't have the best opportunities to eat, so I'll wait 2-4 weeks when I know I can buckle down and do what needs to be done.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
steroids will create the same anabolic environment in your body everytime, the difference is how much your body can actually grow in that environment. Someone who's undersized will grow much more than someone who's already huge, and someone under their genetic potential will keep a lot more gains than someone who's maxing out on the amount of LBM their body wants to naturally retain.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
the 2nd cycle is as effective, it's just that you won't gain as much once you are bigger

i.e. someone is 5'10 200 and his genetics will support up to about 220 pounds before gains become very, very slow. He runs his first SD cycle and gains 17 pounds and keeps 12 pounds putting him at 212. He runs SD again and gains 14 pounds but keeps only 8 pounds this time, putting him at 220 pounds, because his genetics are maxing out.

The bigger you get, the harder it is to build muscle, period.

If you gain 15 pounds on a cycle and get to 200 that's great. But if it's several cycles later and you are 230 pounds and lean do you think the same cycle will get you to 245? Hell no.

Gaining muscle is like a logarithmic curve. That's why you won't gain as much. Not because the compound stops working. Not because your receptors stop working.
This is a very good answer.
I believe it has largely to do with myostatin.