Gyno, very lean, Any remedies? Suggestions? Please

gyno

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I have had puberty-induced gynecomastia (basically only puffy nipples, the actual chest is very even but nipples are puffy.)
I am very lean, 5'9" and 150 lbs.. this isnt fatty tissue. I was wondering if any prohormones or topical agents like e-form could help with this. I know some things cling to estrogens and reduce estrogen levels like 6-OXO, can any of these reduce gynecomastia... Basically I'm looking for some success stories, or some very relieable smart people to help me out here.

It's very embarassing, and I'm weightlifting and I have a cut chest but my nipples are puffy - I take no steroids.

Thanks and GOD BLESS!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'd had that too and with time it went away. but if you're impatient try nolva.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Search around for a post by jjjd. He did something with a friend and claimed it worked well.

DobermanXXL

Awards
I had the same thing...I tried nolvadex, andractim gel, etc. and nothing worked so I eventually had them cut out. Try some nolva.. if no luck consider surgery.

Usually if they don't go away from 1-2 years of puberty they ain't goin anywhere because the tissue has grown

roadrunner

Awards
if you do have them cut out, is there a possibility of the gyno returning? I've heard both ways.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
it isnt possible for the gyno to return if they remove the glands but if they just remove the tissue then yes it can come back if there is too much estrogen present. Some one correct me if i am wrong but i think this might be fairly debated.
Dick

gyno

Banned
Awards
I read the post by jjjd... I'm not sure how to obtain all his materials though :(

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it isnt possible for the gyno to return if they remove the glands but if they just remove the tissue then yes it can come back if there is too much estrogen present. Some one correct me if i am wrong but i think this might be fairly debated.
Dick

I've always been under the same understanding.

roadrunner

Awards
between cutting out the gland or just the tissue, is insurance more likely to pay for on and not the other? Any difference in pain?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just tell your doctor you've been eating a lot of chicken. Hopefully insurance will cover ya. ;)

roadrunner

Awards
Doesn't matter, guys can get it too.

Cruel, but almost makes ya wish you mom has breast cancer huh? lol
LOL

Well, one aunt had it, and another maybe. (I've got 9 aunts :eek: )

Thing is, I've had it since puberty, albeit very minor. But I'm sure it'll flare up like a mofo with too many cycles. Hell, just a 4 week cycle of low dose s1+ made 'em puffy & itchy as hell... had to run 40 mg/ED nova throughout.

gyno

Banned
Awards
so no other success stories or ideas??
Any words help :(
Thanks

gyno

Banned
Awards
I just read of a new estrogen inhibitor called danazol (Danocrine) reportedly used in treatment of gynecomastia... Has anybody heard. What are the effects of this drug, and other estrogen inhibitors on a teenager?

Where can one get this without prescription

Any one else hear?

THANKS!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
gyno.. I would definitely consult with a doctor before I did any of this if I were a teenager..Here is my main reason, lets say you have success in taking care of you gyno, but in the process screw up you endocrine system, but the kicker is you won't know it for a while. That lapse in time might make the created problem harder to correct. The teenage endocrines system is a hard thing to predict on what will happen unless you have made a good study of it. Just don't take any chances with this because it might come back to haunt you later in life and then it might just be something that is worse.. and I know it seems that it is a big pain but trust me, there are bigger problems that can be created... just my .02 on the subject..

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Plus if you are a teenager, there is still a possibility of it going away on its own a couple of years down the road.

gyno

Banned
Awards
with respect... It's hard to wait that long. I'm going to try andractim, the guy I'm buying it from says only WU though and I've had bad experiences with western union... anyone know someone that sells it and can pay paypal or something else?