Methoxy-TST

Dazl1212

Awards
I have been looking at methoxy-tst. I cant seem to find much info on what cycle support would be required or what PCT it would need at 6mg for 4 weeks. Anybody know?

Cheers

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You may want an AI with m-tst. It is very androgenic. I would take it with an anabolic, as it seems to be much more androgenic than anabolic. 6mg for 4 weeks is not enough. Most guys did at least double that dosage for at least 6 weeks and usually dosed it all pre-workout with your other anabolics at a more even daily dosing. I would stick with a good clomid or torem PCT. You may also want to take support supplements for your skin like zinc, vitamin E, etc. to try to help manage the skin side effects such as acne and excess oil that it almost always causes.

BEAST

Dazl1212

Awards
Thanks ill probs give that a miss dont fancey anything harsh enought to reguire a serm need to cut up for boxing training but dont want to loose any musle weight was looking at 19-Nor Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) but too worried about estrogen sides. Dont fancy epi because of liver toxicity so probs gonna go with a fura cycle. Thanks for the help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
warbird01 Anabolics 0