New to the board

1. New to the board

Hey all! I'm new to AM and have big plans for myself after stumbling across the site.

Currently on a keto diet to shed fat. I'm 5'10" and was at 245lbs. Down about 10 lbs in 3 weeks. Just started ECA stack today and love the old Xenadrine feeling again.

I will eventually get down to my goal weight of 180lbs, at which point I would like to start packing on the muscle, with the help of anabolics.

With that, I have time to research what the hell I should do when I do start bulking back up, but I don't know where to start. I'm completely new to all of this and am looking for a basic resource that will help me understand a lot of what is posted here, as most of it is not for newbies.

Any suggestions? I know that this site is a great resource, but without a basic understanding of it all, I'm lost.

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers!

2. Just spend the next few months reading the logs and write ups.
    A good place to start would be these links

Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

OTC Hormone Chart

Find a product that you like the sound of and being researching it.

You should also consider buying Seth Roberts book.
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...logy-book.html

Make sure to study alot on PCT also, most ppl neglect that their 1st run.

3. Well, here goes. Ive been a member on here for just about a year now. Im still learning new stuff everyday. Im on here on a regular basis. I use the search function everyday, for new things. If im curious about a supp that looks cool, search. If Im looking for new exercises, search. If I want learn more about different diets that work, search. Pretty much act like a sponge and soak EVERYTHING up. It wil take time, but as I see it, Time is what youhave. Goodluck buddy. Anyquestions, you can PM me.

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS needs a board Rep for AM
    By LazeDragon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 11:05 AM
  2. Hello Board
    By sdnutrition in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 12:30 AM
  3. new to the board !