Is M1T pointless or great value for money?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Browsing through a trusty site of mine for special offers I notice M1T is on offer. I'm not sure whether

a: because its so toxic, cycles have to be 3 weeks max which makes gains too hard to keep in pct, and it shuts you down hard

b: because its so powerful you get ~3 cycles/bottle

I've never ran M1T, nor do i plan to this year. But is it worth getting a bottle and stashing at the back of the cupboard or do the points i make in 'a' rule out the idea of purchasing it.

Thanks for the info as always guys

manbeast31

Awards
just like superdrol you would need to bridge that cycle into something else to make the gain a little more keepable

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
really depends on how you respond to it

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
just like superdrol you would need to bridge that cycle into something else to make the gain a little more keepable
mainly curious about running it on its own

true, having never ran or pulsed it (i wouldnt pulse it anyway) i'm unsure. it seems from what i've read most respond well but the lethargy is a major issue for many, as is the limited cycle length which brings its own problems with keeping the gains in PCT+beyond

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T solo: Waste of time.

M1T bridged into another oral: Say hello to Jesus for me will ya?

M1T kickstart to Test: I liiiike.

In all seriousness, and this is my opinion, M1T is worthless solo and too harsh to bridge. It would make for one hell of a kick start to an injectable test cycle though. If you're not going to inject, don't reach for the M1T.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been wondering this too. M1T sounds like it would be awesome ride at low doses but I am not sure if I could keep it.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My neighbor ran 3 weeks of M1T into 3 weeks of Epi all while doing test and tren. He's still alive, although I don't know how. Come to think of it, I can't tell you the last time he wasn't on something.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My neighbor ran 3 weeks of M1T into 3 weeks of Epi all while doing test and tren. He's still alive, although I don't know how. Come to think of it, I can't tell you the last time he wasn't on something.
It's definitely doable for some people.. look at Jasen! haha.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is the big one right here!

And like superdrol, I believe the M1T sides are overhyped and it is close to the toxicity of SD...

You drink a lot of water, take your supports, dont drink alcohol and respond decently and you wont have any probs with M1T...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info

still on the fence here. its a tough one!

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I ran a log of Iron Labs M1t on PHF and it worked prity good. I wanted overall MASS and thats what it did. broke a couple PR's too. i stacked it with est's propadrol which i probually wont ever do again just because it was really pointless, the effects of M1t blew the propadrol out of the water, i didnt feel hardly nothing of the usual effects with propadrol, muscle hardening,fat loss, etc...nothing, all M1t lol. By day 25 i had to stop cause i started getting bad head ache's but overall i was really pleased. ive got a couple bottles sitting in the stash, one bottle to have wouldnt hurt to have IMO.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. ill check out your log. just checked out your log. how did you find keeping your gains through/past pct go?

in many respects, i think itd be worth grabbing a bottle while i can (iron labs specifically) but because of how many people have said they get shutdown on it, its not like SD or epi where i can be pulsed to see whether i can feel it on that 1 day or not.

i agree though, perhaps i should start looking for special offers.....

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
meh i gained like 7-8lbs but i lost like 3lbs when i started clomid and recycle which i belived was water more than likely. i was already in the like 207-210 weight zone so just my overall baseline "bulky" body weight was getting to be prity thick, i mean im only 5'7 haha, so i didnt eat as much as i could have, im prity sure i could have gained more but i checked my body fat towards the end of the cycle and i was at like 20% which is deff uncalled for lol so yeah i started to take it easy, i'd say i kept like 95% of my strength gains though which is something that im happy with, im slowly starting to get back into a strict diet and cardio plan to get this fat off.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks hard iron

i noticed the drop of libido on your log, which is something i'd rather not suffer from because after years of celibacy im actually seeing someone.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah it shut down, my natty test levels are still getting back to normal, my libido isnt top notch at the moment either haha.

yeah if youve got a lady then i wouldnt take it at the moment.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
yea, thanks. your log confirms what i was worried about. far too many reports of shutdown.

ill stick to my hdrols and SDs.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice Mark.

However, like Hard Iron said, it wouldn't hurt to have a bottle. You might step over to the dark side one day and use Test. This will offset any libido issues and make M1T a great experience. I'd pick up a bottle just to have if it won't break the bank. I love collecting these types of things ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when I run m1t it wont be with test. but it will be with 600mg of 4-androstenediol daily. possibly topically.

If I could get some legit methyl dienolone, i'd like to stack it with m1t, just to see how it'd be. no test, just 3mg of methyl dien, and 10mg of m1t.

ha ha, f*ck.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when I run m1t it wont be with test. but it will be with 600mg of 4-androstenediol daily. possibly topically
If I'm doing my math right that would be almost 600 mg of test weekly. That sounds damn good.

My question is, would you need to run that for a longer time like injectable test for 12 weeks for good results? That just sounds like a lot of 4-ad to buy thinking of it that way.

How much mg of 4-ad is there in one bottle typically jb?

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
what if I hopped on like 200mg of test prop or ace for a week to let **** build up then ran m1t alongside the test for like 3-4 weeks?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 4-andro-diol I've seen comes in two cap sizes. one i've used, is 200mg per cap, with 120 caps.

another one i've seen is 300mg per cap, 60 caps. havn't used that one.

orally, if you estimat 15% conversion rate, at best, you'd get an equivalent of 630mg of test weekly.

you wouldn't have to run longer, cause there would be no build up time. it would begin working as soon as it's converted steroid attaches to the ar.

using it topically may increase the absorbtion, as well as possibly have better conversion. maybe.

last time I ran 4-andro-diol it was orally, at 1g each day. 200mg 5 times each day. felt like a god. also got gyno.

so next time, i'd like a lower dosage. to see if i can prevent this. me getting some m1t will give me the motivation to get some more 4-andro-diol.

(do not pm me for m1t, or 4-andro-diol, i will report you)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. felt like a god. also got gyno.
)
LOL.. so tempting.

I will have to look into 4-ad more that sounds pretty good stacked with M1T. Some research and I might just put it on the "to do list."

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I used to run M1T and 4AD often back in the day.. I had better gains from it than stand alone test injectable cycles.. so I bought a ton of it before the ban for myself and friends.. Its all gone but 2 bottles right now setting in the freezer.,,

As already stated, it will kick start a cycle like no other.. I have ran superdorl as well and did not see the lethargy being anymore on either one.. they both sucked in that aspect..

I also agree that how toxic these compounds are is somewhat over exaggerated on these forums.. While they are toxic, they are not as bad as everyone wants you to believe.. I have blood work every 3-6 months.. I always come back fine with everything, but I use the proper ancillaries to prevent screwing myself up too..

Get several bottles and stash em back.. You can always unload them to someone if you dont want them bro:bigok:

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I used to run M1T and 4AD often back in the day.. I had better gains from it than stand alone test injectable cycles.. so I bought a ton of it before the ban for myself and friends.. Its all gone but 2 bottles right now setting in the freezer.,,

As already stated, it will kick start a cycle like no other.. I have ran superdorl as well and did not see the lethargy being anymore on either one.. they both sucked in that aspect..

I also agree that how toxic these compounds are is somewhat over exaggerated on these forums.. While they are toxic, they are not as bad as everyone wants you to believe.. I have blood work every 3-6 months.. I always come back fine with everything, but I use the proper ancillaries to prevent screwing myself up too..

Get several bottles and stash em back.. You can always unload them to someone if you dont want them bro:bigok:
im the only one, at least who I know of, who uses PH/DSs. tricky.

its only 20 GBP which isnt bad seeing as how a bottle will give you a few cycles...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dunno why people are so much more concerned about running test with M1T moreso than SD there's not that much of a difference

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno why people are so much more concerned about running test with M1T moreso than SD there's not that much of a difference
LOL I know.. The toxicity is just about the same.. There is not a significant difference between the 2 in terms of sides.. If you can handle SD, im sure you can handle M1T, and vice versa..

And why megadose 4-ad when you can get cheap testosterone?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL I know.. The toxicity is just about the same.. There is not a significant difference between the 2 in terms of sides.. If you can handle SD, im sure you can handle M1T, and vice versa..

And why megadose 4-ad when you can get cheap testosterone?
cuz peeps is scared of dah needlez :rasp:

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt even hurt as much as an antbite lol.. You cant feel it :stooges:....
lol, before my buddy plugs himself he'll slap the sh*t out of his leg and shove it in hahahaha

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys are speaking from experience then I'll take your word for it.. but nothing I have read, or experienced second hand from people using it indicates it is like Superdrol. Then again, I know only 2 people that have used it lol.

And Unreal give them the talk about men and hardships about injecting haha... that converted me to injecting.

OP, if you can find legit M1T right now. Buy it. Period. Always worth the money when you can find legit M1T.

People have a difference in opinion on using it but I think we can all agree on buying the stuff if you find a legit source for it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you guys are speaking from experience then I'll take your word for it.. but nothing I have read, or experienced second hand from people using it indicates it is like Superdrol. Then again, I know only 2 people that have used it lol.

And Unreal give them the talk about men and hardships about injecting haha... that converted me to injecting.

OP, if you can find legit M1T right now. Buy it. Period. Always worth the money when you can find legit M1T.

People have a difference in opinion on using it but I think we can all agree on buying the stuff if you find a legit source for it.
Mehh.. Those people are weak sauce..

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established

it is a legit clone, but im trying to workout if i will be able to use it (without injecting test). seems as though it shuts you down HARD but are the gains generally much better than SD?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is a legit clone, but im trying to workout if i will be able to use it (without injecting test). seems as though it shuts you down HARD but are the gains generally much better than SD?
Hmmm touchy subject. The guys I know who used it blew up big, but deflated afterwards (I don't even think they ran a PCT come to think of it). Their muscles also didn't look too nice. Like bubble muscles. However, strength gains were absolutely retarded from what I remember. And strength is a good indication of muscle being built.

But SD put my bench from 205 x4 to 245 x4 so SD is no joke either when it comes to strength. And my muscles looked nowhere near bubbly or wet, but dry and hard as hell. No sides but dry joints in the cycle.

I haven't tried M1T so what I tell you is based on reading and my second hand observations of its use. But, M1T isn't ranked #1 by most people for no reason.

I wish I could help you more but the only thing I can tell you from EXPERIENCE is SD gets the damn job done... and if M1T IS really better, it cannot be by much from what SD did for me.

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
For all the guys saying SD and M1T are on the same level when it comes to liver toxicity, science strongly disagrees. Science usually doesn't lie, and I've yet to see blood results from post-M1T that look pleasing.

Of course, there's quite a few variables involved with the individual using, but M1T is much more toxic than SD, and this has been discussed ad nauseam throughout the forums, notably when SD was first released by AX.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For all the guys saying SD and M1T are on the same level when it comes to liver toxicity, science strongly disagrees. Science usually doesn't lie, and I've yet to see blood results from post-M1T that look pleasing.

Of course, there's quite a few variables involved with the individual using, but M1T is much more toxic than SD, and this has been discussed ad nauseam throughout the forums, notably when SD was first released by AX.
Links to prove that M1T is MUCH more toxic than SD..

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
grab up the M1T its always worth more in the future, and it backloaded really well with the eqplex, im almost 3mo from my cycle of this and still holding all the gains and adding more. Also if your thinking that theres a few cycles in a bottle your wrong , they changed the doses down to 5 mgs from 10mgs.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
M1T solo: Waste of time.

M1T kickstart to Test: I liiiike.

In all seriousness, and this is my opinion, M1T is worthless solo and too harsh to bridge. It would make for one hell of a kick start to an injectable test cycle though. If you're not going to inject, don't reach for the M1T.
CM, you still have the same rep points as before?

On to other news:

Like he stated, waste of time alone. Unless all that you want to do is jack up for a beach run in 3 weeks, then, yeah, it's a waste.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Links to prove that M1T is MUCH more toxic than SD..
The links were they were discussed are buried here and at bb.com...searching would probably be quicker than waiting.

jason79

Awards

Where is your proof of this? I've seen plenty of post cycle SD bloodwork that looked pretty messed up. Maybe M1T is slightly harsher, who knows for sure, but there isn't a huge difference in toxicity. They're both harsh orals.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Where is your proof of this? I've seen plenty of post cycle SD bloodwork that looked pretty messed up. Maybe M1T is slightly harsher, who knows for sure, but there isn't a huge difference in toxicity. They're both harsh orals.
Read the above post, he doesn't need to link you guys to proof. It's not a matter of enormous difference, but there was a multitude of discussion and panels done...search for it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The links were they were discussed are buried here and at bb.com...searching would probably be quicker than waiting.
I want to see lots of scientific literature backing your claims.. Not e-pinions or bro science...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
It's definitely doable for some people.. look at Jasen! haha.
I'm starting to get write the reputation :) ill go 40 on sunday and since its biceps day ill add anadrol. Hmmmm yummmm

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Quit

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dam phone...... Quiet the ""

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
In aweek test and tren should be out I might do m1t for a while longer but yah pct soon

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Read the above post, he doesn't need to link you guys to proof. It's not a matter of enormous difference, but there was a multitude of discussion and panels done...search for it.
99% of what you are talking about is opinions and bro science.. I want numbers, on paper showing toxicity difference, lipid difference, kidney value difference ETC..

Both are rat poison.. If you are gonna bash on M1T, dont touch Superdrol, because it is just as harsh..

Those threads talk about all the sides of M1T.. i have seen guys use M1T without sides, and people use superdrol and have terrible sides..

jason79

Awards
You made my point, thanks. Yes, it's possible (but unlikely, lol) that the relative toxicities of M1T and SD have been quantified with M1T showing higher tox. So even if I concede this for the sake of argument, you have to agree that there probably isn't a whole lot of difference between the two in regard to toxicity. They're both harsh and they'll both trash your liver enzymes and blood lipid values, so it's curious to me when I come to this forum and see people ascribing a whole new level of paranoia to M1T over SD. The fact is, they're both powerful and hepatotoxic steroids that demand respect and trepidation by the user.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10