Bridging SD with HD....

1. Bridging SD with HD....

Any suggestions on dosing?.....
    Any success while doing this cycle?.....

I'm curious about using this for a lean bulk while dropping bf.

2. hmm, if you mean superdrol with halodrol then i would not suggest it. i only say that cause both are methylated and im assuming you would want to be on SD for at least 3 weeks, and HD for 5? cause a 4 week HD cycle is pretty useless unless you are dosing it at 100+ mg/day for 4 weeks.

so, in short that would be like an 8 week cycle of methylated compounds. but to each his own, if you are dead set on doing it then there is no stopping ya. best of luck though man!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sk01020 View Post
    Any suggestions on dosing?.....
    Any success while doing this cycle?.....

I'm curious about using this for a lean bulk while dropping bf.
    Is this your first cycle?

4. ya, i was more curious to see if there were some who have run this bridge. I have run H-Drol before with some pretty decent gains. This will be my first time on M-Drol, so I might just run the M-Drol for four weeks at 10/10/10/10 and possibly bump up the dosage around week 3.

5. personally, i dont agree with the 100+ dose of Hdrol. myself, and countless others respond well to 75mg/day.

otherwise, you could stack ie use the SD initially with hdrol at a lowish dose, and the run the hdrol at a higher dose when you drop the SD.

eg

SD 10,20,20
    HD 50,50,50,75,75,75

I see no difference in that regime compared with going 100+ solo on Hdrol besides this would produce gains more immediately and the hdrol should help with keeping the gains when one enters PCT
    •   

6. My goal is to cut up a bit and fill out my shoulders and arms. I'm at 263 and around 18% bf last time I was tested with calipers which was a couple months ago. I know I'm up a little bit after a shoulder injury.

7. @mark118: i absolutely agree on the dosing for hdrol, i saw solid gains at 50/75/75/75/75/75

8. Quote Originally Posted by sk01020 View Post
    ya, i was more curious to see if there were some who have run this bridge. I have run H-Drol before with some pretty decent gains. This will be my first time on M-Drol, so I might just run the M-Drol for four weeks at 10/10/10/10 and possibly bump up the dosage around week 3.
    Def run the m-drol solo first so you know how you respond to it. If your going to bridge it anyway I would go
    M-drol 10/20-30/20-30 (your a big guy so adjust acording to sides/results)
    H-drol 0/0/50/75/75/75

I would not stack them though. I think a bridge would be best.

9. At 6'4, 275...you might need a higer dose than a majority of the people here. Only you can know that thru trial and error. I like to run halodrol and pro magnon for 7-8 weeks. I have an SD/PM run under my belt, which went 5 weeks SD @ 10mg/day and 4 weeks PM @ 75mg/day as that's all I had left of the original peak performance PM. The PM started on week 4 and ran it's course. I liked it. PM has always treated me well. Now that I'm out of original stuff and would have to buy clones, I'd run the SD for 4 weeks @ 10mg/day and Hdrol for 8 weeks @ 75-100mg/day. Agian, you may need more.

10. I've run Superdrol and Halodrol together and i can tell you... don't! It's a waste. They do not compliment each other at all! Just do a cycle of Superdrol and then a cycle of Halodrol later. You'll get WAY better results. I got better results with just plain Superdrol then I did when I stacked/bridged Superdrol and Halodrol.

11. hah i just realized how big you are. 6'4" and 275 is huge. yeah, you might need a higher dose than some on here. have you decided on what you might do yet?

12. i'm finishing up an EC stack n will do m-drol for four weeks, probably 20/20/20/20, then h-drol, then finish up with another m-drol cycle.

13. H drol for how long after?

14. 6 weeks 50/75/75/75/75/75 after a month and a half break from ph
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is bridging ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. help with bridging phs
    By Call Me Sexy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 11:27 PM