Please critique my proposed RPN Havoc cycle

1. Please critique my proposed RPN Havoc cycle

Hey guys...long time lurker here, but I finally decided to register in order to get feedback on my upcoming Havoc cycle.

A little background on myself...I am 25 years old, 6'0" @ 180lbs. after cutting for the last 3 months, with around 12-14% bodyfat. This will be my second PH cycle, as I ran CEL's H-Drol for 5 weeks using an OTC PCT. My strength went through the roof and I experienced no negative sides while on cycle or during PCT.

With my first PH cycle under my belt and researching for the last 6 months, I felt that Havoc would be a great option for recomping after finishing a cut for the last 3 months. It looks something like this...

Before
    2 Week Pre Load

AI Cycle Support
    1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM

1 Week Pre Load
    Himalayan Labs LiverCare (Liv.52)
    2 caps/day

During
    Havoc
    30/30/30/40
    *Still not 100% set on dosing....I've read that 40mg is Havoc's "sweet spot" but a lot of logs DO NOT go past 30mgs. Any insight?

AI Cycle Support
    1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM

Himalayan Labs LiverCare (Liv.52)
    2 caps/day
    *Will stop 1st day of PCT

Sesamin (to increase fatty acid oxidation and provide extra liver support)
    1g/day

Taurine (to combat back pumps)
    3-6g/day

Potassium (to combat cramps)
    +1g/day

PCT
    Nolva
    20/20/10/10

AI Cycle Support
    1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM

Lean Xtreme
    3 caps/day

Natural Test Booster (not sure which one I'm going to go with yet...suggestions?)
    This will be started in week 2 of PCT

Creatine

Thanks in advance for the feedback guys...much appreciated! I'm looking forward to seeing the results that I get from Havoc.

2. Looks Good. PCT is in check. I would up the dosage to at least 40 no later than the start of the second week and if your seeing results stay and if not, go up. I never saw a thing at 30 FWIW. I would also extend the cycle to 5 weeks. With your pct you should have no problems.

3. Thanks for the feedback!

That's a good point...as I was doing my research I noticed that those using an OTC PCT with Havoc went no longer than 4 weeks; whereas those using a SERM extended it to 5 and some even 6 weeks.

Now I'm thinking...
    Havoc
    30/30/40/40/40
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by NGIAPMAC View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!

That's a good point...as I was doing my research I noticed that those using an OTC PCT with Havoc went no longer than 4 weeks; whereas those using a SERM extended it to 5 and some even 6 weeks.

Now I'm thinking...
    Havoc
    30/30/40/40/40
    looks good. if your not seeing results go up and if your getting to many sides go down. Enjoy!

5. Run it 30/30/40/40/4

Start lean extreme wk 3 of pct. I'd go with testapro or pink magic for your t booster

6. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Run it 30/30/40/40/4

Start lean extreme wk 3 of pct. I'd go with testapro or pink magic for your t booster
    Good point, I forgot to note when I was starting it.

At first I thought that I should start it week 2, but after doing some research it seems as though many prohormones actually have anti-catabolic effects through the glucocorticoid receptor, which in a way keeps cortisol in check during your cycle. However, there are additionally crossover feedback systems that tend to lower cortisol into the first 2 weeks of PCT before it rebounds.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My proposed T4/Havoc cycle...
    By morpheus1914 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 12:10 PM
  2. Proposed Havoc cycle
    By SABAGOY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 06:25 PM
  3. Proposed First Injectible Cycle - Critique
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17