How does it feel to be on Clen?

rsr08

Awards
Title says it all.

I just took my first ever dose 3 hours ago (40 mcg), just one tablet, and I felt a lil warmer than usual but that might be placebo, but I also feel my heart racing right now. Just wondering if that's the clen working or if I'm just imagining things

Carolinapumps

Awards
Exactly what you would expect from Clen. It slightly elevates body temp and heart rate. Make sure to keep your electrolytes up to avoid cramping. I have also heard that body temperature increase is an indication that B2 receptors have not been fully downregulated. Once body temp is no longer elevated B2 receptors have been downregulated and a period off is required. There is a good article about Clenbuterol in the new issue of Muscular Development. Anyways I loved clen, worked miracles. Best of luck.

TheTransforma

Lot depends on the lab. I had those from mexico and they were mild. I've had them from an UGL and they were strong as **** sidewise. Both dosed at a total of 40mcgs.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clen makes me feel like a nervous crack head.. but i was taking t4 as well..but you get use to it.. I reccomemd potassium pills for cramps and benadryl the 3rd week to freshen your receptors.. I be careful with it..
I take it your goal is to shed fat!

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Feels good man. First time I used it i did 100mcgs. Hands were shakey and my heart was going hard. A week later I worked up to 200 mcg. Hand shaking was pretty much all gone by then but my heart still was beating fast all day. It made cardio not possible for anything more than a walk. Lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Feels good man. First time I used it i did 100mcgs. Hands were shakey and my heart was going hard. A week later I worked up to 200 mcg. Hand shaking was pretty much all gone by then but my heart still was beating fast all day. It made cardio not possible for anything more than a walk. Lol
you took so much clen that cardio wasn't even possible because your heart was beating so fast it was practically vibrating, no fukcing wonder this **** isn't legal

you're supposed to lose fat by doing cardio, not taking weight loss drugs to the point where your heart valves start coming loose and cardio isn't possible

anyway clen has a stimmed up feeling, cracked out energy, shakiness at first but that goes away quickly. i never noticed any thermogenic effect. I did notice headaches (was stacked with some epi which exacerbated the problem). It improves my ability to do cardio... which i think is an important part for any stimulant/weightloss drug.