Drug testing

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine (I swear, not me) has been competing in drug tested BB events. He is tired of getting his ass kicked and he stongly belives that the other competitors are taking some sort of PH's. He wants to even the playing feild. Ethics aside - What would be the best PH choice to avoid testing positve for a drug test?

Thanks,

HUGE

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well your 'friend' could use m-1t since tests don't detect it yet if he can stand the sides. I'm not sure about m-dien/m4ohn detection.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Thanks - I haven't a cluw how the testing works. Maybe Sledge knows - How about it Sledge?

scipio

Ruthless.
Awards
I believe sledge told me m-dien is undetectable atm.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what about something like 5aa cyp that just turns into DHT?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
DHT will cause the levels to be different, MD is not currently tested for so that would be the best bet. However enough MD and you natural test level will lower, so you would need small amount of test or 4 ad to keep test/epitest, hypotheticly of course.

it also would depend on when he is being tested. if it was teh day of the test as long as he was clean that day, cycle off short acting compounds 3-4 days out. drop water.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
would m5aa show up? Wouldn't that be the most useful, for a contest, since it's a hardening and defenition drug.

Stop taking it 2 weeks out and some of the hardness should still be present along with increased vascularity.

Am I right on that sledge?

Plus you could always add it to the m-d cycle, just drop the m-d dose.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DHT will cause the levels to be different, MD is not currently tested for so that would be the best bet. However enough MD and you natural test level will lower, so you would need small amount of test or 4 ad to keep test/epitest, hypotheticly of course.

it also would depend on when he is being tested. if it was teh day of the test as long as he was clean that day, cycle off short acting compounds 3-4 days out. drop water.
Actually testing doesn't bother with testosterone levels (you could be barely above zero and still pass) or differentiate between natural/synthetic test (currently). If you take 4AD, you test/epitest would be thrown off even more. This is what I remembered reading up a few months ago.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
what would end up happening is your test level would show 0 (check out SS bloodwork) so someone would easily be able to tell something is not right. M5AA should show mestanolone but if dropped a few days before you shoud be ok. M5AA and MD would probably the best 2-3 week precontest stack. you should get extremly hard, keep some strength and body comp changes shoudl be excellant.

of course this is just hypothetical since i know no one would ever try to beat or use a compound during a tested event.