how can you know if estradiol is out of your test?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i have a kit for converting my syno to test prop , but i was wondering how do you know that the solution you used worked ?giveing you just test prop with no estradiol. is there a way to check your conversion ? or do you just take a leap of faith and a good AI ,[IF THAT WOULD HELP]

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You don't, no the AI will not help one bit. Nolvadex is the only thing that will. I would run 10mg a day at least while running syno prop. I much perfer converting to test base as you can wash it twice with lye very cheap and little loss.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
how often do you have to pin base ? and how much pain ?!

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
2x/day i dont mind i guess, but the benefits better be to extraordinary for 10 weeks=140 shots .

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
how often do you have to pin base ? and how much pain ?!
That depends on how you make it. If you use something like PEG as a carrior its at least twice a day. If you use a heavy oil with a lot of BB (3%BA and 15%BB) you can just about get away with doing it EOD.

As for pain well it should be fine if you keep it under 75mg/ml. As always taking it with b12 or other gear will help

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
hows cottonseed oil,even once aday i can handle no prob.,what does b12 have to do wiyh it ? do you mean mix it in the syringe ?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
hows cottonseed oil,even once aday i can handle no prob.,what does b12 have to do wiyh it ? do you mean mix it in the syringe ?
Cottonseed is fine. ED is nice. The b12 is an old trick, what you do is if your gear is painful then take 1 cc of it and draw another cc of b12 then inject it. bio water works too. I think it helps in the dispersion at the injection site, really not sure though but it does work.

Try this for 20ml at 75mg/ml
1.5grams of test base
.6nl of BA
3ml of BB
Around 15 1/2 ml of oil.
This is one of the few time I recomend baking your gear. After you have your ingreadents mixed (minus the oil your going to use to purge your filter) cover with foil and bake at 325 to 350f for about 45min. (test base melting point is 311, you want it higher then that but not so high that you mess up your oil, a thermomitor is recomended here) This has been known to help make for painless injects. let it cool filter and enjoy

sumatai

Awards
You can run a melting point test to verify the purity of your Prop.