question about PCT after m4ohn

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I had originally planned to to run Nolva for 4weeks as my PCT after an 8-week cycle of m4ohn; however, after reading around it seems as though I might not need to use Nolva. Would running 6-oxo for 4 weeks of PCT be sufficient or should I stick with the Nolva? The main thing I'm trying to avoid is the increase in acne during PCT and I wondering if 6-oxo would be a better choice than the Nolva. I already have the Nolva so it's not a big deal to me either way, but I want to make sure the 6-oxo is going to do the trick before I decide to go with it.

If the 6-oxo is not acceptable, is there anything else you guys recommend that would be effective for PCT in my case but that won't make me break out? I broke out during my PCT after an m1t cycle (used Nolva) and I'd love to avoid it this time around. Also, I'm taking B5 and guggul right now and will continue both of them at least through PCT if it makes a difference.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo should work just fine.
For what duration and at what dose? And am I less likely to get acne on 6-oxo vs. Nolva or is it irrelevant because the acne during PCT is due to hormonal changes rather than the actual substance that is being taken for PCT?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For what duration and at what dose? And am I less likely to get acne on 6-oxo vs. Nolva or is it irrelevant because the acne during PCT is due to hormonal changes rather than the actual substance that is being taken for PCT?
Actually I hate to break it to you but 6-OXO is known for causing breakouts in most of the people that use it... more so than nolva. But go for it, the worst that could happen is you find out nolva wasn't so bad after all and use nolva the next time :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I had somewhat nasty breakouts with 6-oxo, but this is hard to avoid post cycle for alot of people considering the restoration of natty test. To minimize your chances of a serious breakout all I can say is use the B5 and guggul and stay away from 6-oxo or clomid, I like Nolva, although I doubt you can avoid it entirely.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I also break out more using 60X0 or Clomid than I do Nolva. I guess you will have to find out for yourself, but it seems many people do. If it's that important to you go with Nolva. It's the better choice anyway.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Based on what you guys are saying, I'll stick with the Nolva. I'll probably kick up my B5 as well to see if I can avoid the acne this time around. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6