Cel D-Plex

panjo

Awards
Since this ph is pretty new I have been researching "the one" as it is a clone of this.
The One was marketed and sold with an all in one pct product so it seems most went along with this, however since this is no longer available I am thinking best be safe rather than sorry and do what as worked in the past for me following cycles of Epistane / m drol and p plex.

I have read some info stating that a otc pct is ok following d-plex, however as said I would rather be safe than sorry and I am running the cycle as follows.

weeks 1 90mg d-plex + cycle assist
weeks 2-5 120mg d-plex + cycle assist
weeks 5-8 Nolva 40/30/20/20
weeks 7 - 10 pct assist
weeks 7 - 10 lean extreme

I am on week 2 and before I get flamed for asking questions about pct I feel I already have it sorted and rather than asking "what to do" I am simply asking what peoples thoughts are as there are as of yet not many logs out there other than "the one" followed by otc pct.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
Since this ph is pretty new I have been researching "the one" as it is a clone of this.
The One was marketed and sold with an all in one pct product so it seems most went along with this, however since this is no longer available I am thinking best be safe rather than sorry and do what as worked in the past for me following cycles of Epistane / m drol and p plex.

I have read some info stating that a otc pct is ok following d-plex, however as said I would rather be safe than sorry and I am running the cycle as follows.

weeks 1 90mg d-plex + cycle assist
weeks 2-5 120mg d-plex + cycle assist
weeks 5-8 Nolva 40/30/20/20
weeks 7 - 10 pct assist
weeks 7 - 10 lean extreme

I am on week 2 and before I get flamed for asking questions about pct I feel I already have it sorted and rather than asking "what to do" I am simply asking what peoples thoughts are as there are as of yet not many logs out there other than "the one" followed by otc pct.
id just use an otc ptc...i did when i ran that stuff...and save the SERM in case you need it

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
2nd gear was just 6bromo at 50mg/day i believe with a lil herb test boosting too

panjo

Awards
Marbasxx,

What do yu think of d plex and what results did you have?
What over otc product did you use for pct?

Do you think nolva pct could have any bad effects as opposed to otc?

I am also doubting this substance is as mild as people seem to think, I am on day 12 and already up 12lbs. I agree that the sides are non existant, however the only thing I can compare the gains to so far are what I have seen with M-drol. Hence my thinking this stuff is pretty strong.
Its worth mentioning that my body fat % as remained at approx 13.5%.
I woud expect the gains to slow over the next couple of weeks but will have to wait and see.
For me Epi also starts good but seems to slow down at approx week 3.

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
i didnt have any side effects from it...i just used inhibit e for pct...honestly i hardly ever need a pct for recovery...but def have nolva and/or clomid on hand. It was a nice compound thats for sure

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought the one sucked. even at 120mg it was weak.

it's a good first time ph in my opinion, or maybe to stack with say, max lmg.

better results will be seen if you inject it.

converts to methyl dht.

panjo

Awards
i thought the one sucked. even at 120mg it was weak.

it's a good first time ph in my opinion, or maybe to stack with say, max lmg.

better results will be seen if you inject it.

converts to methyl dht.
When you say weak what are you comparing it to?, most logs I have read suggest otherwise and people seem to be having good results gaining in the region 12 - 15 lbs.
My thoughts are that everybody responds differently to each compound, im certainly not a newby to ph and I am seeing great results with D Plex.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
It is what it is. It's a great recomp/cutting product and I definately notice in increase in aggression in the gym. I'm on week 2 and I think my muscles are starting to harden up and I'm beginning to have an ever so slight increase in vascularity. I'm also stacking it with Max-LMG and Alpha One at the moment though. It's a 6 weeker though IMO. 75-125mg's depending on bodyweight and PH experience. I'm logging it currently so I'll be able to let you know a little more in about 6 weeks. I, like everyone else, was disappointed with The One because I went in on a bulking diet expecting huge strength and mass. It was a solid product though in restrospect.