First Cycle: S1+ & M1,4diol. Too much?

earnstaf

Awards
Hi all,

About to start my first cycle in the next couple weeks. Here are my stats:

-weight: 210
-height: 6'4
-estimated BF%: according to my electronic calipers, somewhere between 11-13% (lanky)
-androgen history: none
-goals: get weight to 220-225 and be able to bench that amount (be overall stronger)

My cycle will be 4 weeks not including PCT and go something like this:

week 1: 6 sprays, 2 times a day, 60mg Methyl-1,4ADDiol
week 2: same as week 1
week 3 6 sprays, 2 times a day 80mg Methyl-1,4ADDiol
week 4: same as 3
PCT
week 5: 600mg 6-OXO at night
week 6: 300mg 6-OXO at night
week 7: 200mg 6-OXO at night
week 8 100mg 6-OXO at night
Will also be taking Trib and ZMA PCT.
(I also have Nolva and could do 40-40-20-10)

other supps: animal pak multivitamin, v-12 turbo, 1fast pro-liver, whey throughout the day, Glutamine, b-5 powder for acne, muscle milk at night.

Ok, questions... Is that too much for a first cycle? Should I stick with just the S1+? Also, would you recommend the 6-OXO or the nolva for pct? Any other dosing advice?

Answers to those questions would be great, along with any other advice you can give.

Thanks!

nebmusclehead

Awards
nolva nolva nolva. I haven't heard anything good about 6OXO except that it really helps to eliminate a bulking sensation in your wallet. Not to flame or anything, but are you sure you are ready for a PH cycle? I spent a good 80 to 100 hrs researching all related posts before I even considered my first cycle. It's your body and ultimately your decision, but I would suggest a few years spent building a good solid base and get training and diet in order and then if you stop responding and can't seem to break any more platue's then maybe consider a PH cycle. I'm sure many of the guys on this board although very willing to give great advice on PH use would agree with me and recommend holding off a few years. Just make sure you are fully informed before making a decision that's all.

earnstaf

Awards
nolva nolva nolva. I haven't heard anything good about 6OXO except that it really helps to eliminate a bulking sensation in your wallet. Not to flame or anything, but are you sure you are ready for a PH cycle? I spent a good 80 to 100 hrs researching all related posts before I even considered my first cycle. It's your body and ultimately your decision, but I would suggest a few years spent building a good solid base and get training and diet in order and then if you stop responding and can't seem to break any more platue's then maybe consider a PH cycle. I'm sure many of the guys on this board although very willing to give great advice on PH use would agree with me and recommend holding off a few years. Just make sure you are fully informed before making a decision that's all.
I have read an incredible amount on the subject of PH, including several large FAQs. Some may argue that I need to put on more weight naturally but 210 isn't THAT small, even at 6'4. Also, I've never read anything definitive on the 6-OXO or Nolva thing. People seem to think both are good. I appriciate your advice, but now that I've got my hyped to do a cycle after all this reading it's pretty likely that I am going to go through with it. I'm just looking for info specific to me before I start so that I can do it the best way possible.

btatedash

Awards
def go w/ nolva. also, you might wanna run just the s1+. i'm running it right now for my first ph cycle, and i've gotten pretty decent gains. everyone i know comments that i look bigger, stronger etc, so why not try the s1+ alone just to see how you react to ph's. whatever you decide, gl broly

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
hey, dude. if its your very first cycle just do the super one + you will get great GREAT results with that alone. i am actually in the process of that along with the m1,4 however i have done numerous cycles in the past to lead up to this big one. for your first cycle do the supe alone. save the m1,4 for the next. trust me dude. u'll love the super by itslef i did. best stuff man. as for pct. out of experience i now understand that nolva is truly the best way to go. don't just do 6oxo alone. 60x0 is good, but post cycle estrogen is a bitch and nolva is a godsend good luck man

DougMan

Awards
read realsoundjim's log on this board. Its under cycle info I think. It is one of the better logs IMO because you can tell is not BS. He isnt out to impress and actually updates it often.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
s1+ is enough, save the m1,4diol for later. and use nolva.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
wow, jarconis 100, huh?! i just finished week 3 and just bumped to 80 and i am seeing crazy strength gains. for this guys first cycle 100?! do you really even think he needs any. i mean its only his his first cycle. s1+ alone should do the trick with great gains. no?

earnstaf

Awards
read realsoundjim's log on this board. Its under cycle info I think. It is one of the better logs IMO because you can tell is not BS. He isnt out to impress and actually updates it often.
Jim's log was actually the inspiration for this cycle. However, based on everyone's advice, I think I am just going to run the S1+ alone this time, and buy a couple more bottles to run with the M1,4diol the next time.

I'll go with the S1+ alone for 4 weeks, PCT with the Nolva for 4 weeks and then take another month off before doing the cycle listed above. After that I'll probably do some sort of cutting cycle, but I'll look more into that when I get there. With this ban bearing down though, I may need to stock before that.

Thanks to everyone for their advice, even the 100mg although I think that may be a little high for me as of yet.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
dude if you think your up for it go 6 weeks. with the super one dermal you dont start noticing things until the 3 week. 4 weeks is godd but i think six weeks are better. being that its ur first cycle just be careful and watch ur body. dude, its good stuff. u will be amazed big time

earnstaf

Awards
dude if you think your up for it go 6 weeks. with the super one dermal you dont start noticing things until the 3 week. 4 weeks is godd but i think six weeks are better. being that its ur first cycle just be careful and watch ur body. dude, its good stuff. u will be amazed big time
My only apprehension about going 6 weeks would be having to do 6 weeks of PCT, or would I still be okay with 4 weeks of nolva?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
earnstaf,

If you can't to bench your weight, then you probably need to get some more
lifting experience. You have room to grow still without using PHs. Save the ph's
until your progress starts to slow. Of course, you should stock up now while they
are still available. This isn't a rip on you, just my opinion. If you do use a something
go with S1 alone.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say since it's your first cycle plan for a four week cycle. If things are progressing nicely, and side effects aren't becoming bothersome, then you could consider extending things to 6 weeks. The S1+ will be plenty for a first cycle, you should see very nice gains with that by itself. For myself I see big water weight gains from the 4-ad within a weeks time, and by the end of week 2 things are really kicking in fullbore. 4 weeks pct should be plenty for this cycle, and I agree that nolva is definitely the preferred pct ancillary, and you should definitely have it on hand during the cycle if estrogen sides crop up. I made the mistake of not having nolva on hand for a superone+ cycle, and puffy nips forced me to learn a hard lesson as to the necessity of nolva for any aromatizing compounds.