who considers pct as "time off"

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who considers pct as time off?

I know many people say time on plus pct equals time off- a conservative but safe approach- this is not my personal approach i do a pct take 28 days then get blood work and if everything is good then i jump back on

I am looking for information not suggestions as what I should do differently as I know well the risks of AAS (even otc) so please share ur off protocols

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you are getting bloods all the time and know you are at pre-cycle levels or better, then cycling again is your discretion.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I consider PCT time off. After PCT, I wait a month and see how things are. If things are good, I jump on again.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
hopefully, nobody.

how can you consider PCT time off when you have a bunch of different chems in you and none of your levels are at baseline?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not time off

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
definitely not you need time for your body to normalize as a general rules time on + PCT = time off
With a good PCT you should still be making gains no need to rush back in IMO

Cassavus

I don't consider it time off as you are trying to get your body balanced out. Once everything is balanced, the time off begins. That's my take on it.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
hopefully, nobody.

how can you consider PCT time off when you have a bunch of different chems in you and none of your levels are at baseline?
I only have Clomid :trink26:

Seriously tho, depends on personal preference. Ever seen what hardcore juicers do? :ntome:

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Old schoolers, which I consider myself, always included pct as time off. But hell we also ran every oral for 6 wks ( which I still do ). Methodology changes with time, just the way it is!!!

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Old schoolers, which I consider myself, always included pct as time off. But hell we also ran every oral for 6 wks ( which I still do ). Methodology changes with time, just the way it is!!!
Old school and/or hardcore, brotha!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right i dont think that i should finish pct and hop back on right day after pct no no no i wait at least a month get bloods and if im back up and running i cycle back on- depending on the harshness of my previous cycle

when i start running injectables i will be off longer but also on longer

I dont really consider pct as time off but i do not take time on plus pct as time off

that would mean like 9 weeks off- for me i think 4-5 has been the sweet spot- of course if bloods are not in order then no i will wait

thanks for the input gentlemen and Gamer ur a slut- but i cant rep u? :(

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I presume you are talking about old school gear (injectables) and not orals. right?
If you're counting PCT as time off technically you could be on more than 6mon per year, at that rate you will destroy your liver very quickly, good luck with that!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I only have Clomid :trink26:

Seriously tho, depends on personal preference. Ever seen what hardcore juicers do? :ntome:

i think you're confusing hardcore with irresponsible and dangerous.

EVEN IF you wait for your hdl/ldl levels to level off till you do another cycle, while you are on cycle, and your HDL/LDL is focked, plaque CAN AND WILL build up. so, the more you are on cycle, the more time there is for plaque to build up. this is why it is important to wait till you have a strong HDL:LDL ratio, and even then you are still in the dark.

blood tests don't show artery blockage, only an EKG will.

the take home message here is don't be a fu*cking junky! do all things in moderation.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think you're confusing hardcore with irresponsible and dangerous.

EVEN IF you wait for your hdl/ldl levels to level off till you do another cycle, while you are on cycle, and your HDL/LDL is focked, plaque CAN AND WILL build up. so, the more you are on cycle, the more time there is for plaque to build up. this is why it is important to wait till you have a strong HDL:LDL ratio, and even then you are still in the dark.

blood tests don't show artery blockage, only an EKG will.

the take home message here is don't be a fu*cking junky! do all things in moderation.

Logical sound advice about plaque- but wuestion is this- people who do four month injectable cycles do they have higher plaque buildup than thos who do a 6 week oral only?

Just curious

Also curious I know hawthorn helps with bp what helps with plaque build up? Something I can load up on while resting up the next 3-4 weeks before cycle again

And as far as moderation- i am an ex junkie- i try to moderate!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Logical sound advice about plaque- but wuestion is this- people who do four month injectable cycles do they have higher plaque buildup than thos who do a 6 week oral only?

Just curious

Also curious I know hawthorn helps with bp what helps with plaque build up? Something I can load up on while resting up the next 3-4 weeks before cycle again

And as far as moderation- i am an ex junkie- i try to moderate!

i apologize. i sometimes come off a little strong.

to address the plaque buildup, that will be determined by how long you let yourself have sh*tty lipid values. So if you did the 4week on 4 week off deal, you'd have 6 out of 12 months of shi*tty values. That doesn't sound good. I could be nuts though.

a few things you can do to protect against plaque buildup would be unsaturated fats, fish oil, ubiquinol coq10 ( 150mg/d),tocomin vit E complex, low dose aspirin, maintaining healthy blood pressure, green tea extract, phytosterols like resveratrol and several others, and cardio.

most of these are typical precautionary supps. they do what they can, but really, its hard to help your body while having the offending compound coursing through your veins for so long and so often.

I harp because i care!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i apologize. i sometimes come off a little strong.

to address the plaque buildup, that will be determined by how long you let yourself have sh*tty lipid values. So if you did the 4week on 4 week off deal, you'd have 6 out of 12 months of shi*tty values. That doesn't sound good. I could be nuts though.

a few things you can do to protect against plaque buildup would be unsaturated fats, fish oil, ubiquinol coq10 ( 150mg/d),tocomin vit E complex, low dose aspirin, maintaining healthy blood pressure, green tea extract, phytosterols like resveratrol and several others, and cardio.

most of these are typical precautionary supps. they do what they can, but really, its hard to help your body while having the offending compound coursing through your veins for so long and so often.

I harp because i care!
Plaque can also be reduced with time, supplementation and exercise; tis not permanent, unless you make it so.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the take home message here is go hard- but not to hard

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so the take home message here is go hard- but not to hard
Pretty much, you dont want to build up too much plaque. Lots of orals will increase lipids tremendously, which will cause plaque buildup. Testosterone at a conservative/moderate dose, without an AI used will skew lipids, but with support supps, shouldnt be too harsh, causing not as much plaque buildup. The more plaque gets built up, the higher chances there are for a heart attack, the more plaque built up, the longer it will take to reduce and so on..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
word gamer well im going ahead with my intended plan of rest for 4 weeks post pct cycle again- i will have to get some supps to help with plaque build up though just to aid in any way i can

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
word gamer well im going ahead with my intended plan of rest for 4 weeks post pct cycle again- i will have to get some supps to help with plaque build up though just to aid in any way i can
CoQ10
fish oil
lean foods
cardio

That and time will reduce plaque.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I presume you are talking about old school gear (injectables) and not orals. right?
If you're counting PCT as time off technically you could be on more than 6mon per year, at that rate you will destroy your liver very quickly, good luck with that!
:bigok:

Listen bro, I never said I ran orals like all of you all on here.. cycling only orals is ignorant in my humble opinion.. period..

Old school bodybuilders ran test and used dbol in conjunction with test, deca etc for 6 weeks while on.. Though the cycles themselves ( injectables ) lasted for 12 wks or longer which is the norm.. Liver was not affected by the test injectable :shocked1:

Pretty ignorant to run multiple orals, however it is the absolute norm here.. I dont bash as its not my style..
Hopefully in the future will now know I dont mean orals ran in any fashion as this board does soooooooooooooooo

FOR ALL OF YOU.. WHEN I POST ABOUT LONG CYCLES OR CYCLES IN GENERAL ( UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ) I AM TALKING ABOUT BODBUILDING INJECTABLE CYCLES :dunce:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:bigok:

Listen bro, I never said I ran orals like all of you all on here.. cycling only orals is ignorant in my humble opinion.. period..

Old school bodybuilders ran test and used dbol in conjunction with test, deca etc for 6 weeks while on.. Though the cycles themselves ( injectables ) lasted for 12 wks or longer which is the norm.. Liver was not affected by the test injectable :shocked1:

Pretty ignorant to run multiple orals, however it is the absolute norm here.. I dont bash as its not my style..
Hopefully in the future will now know I dont mean orals ran in any fashion as this board does soooooooooooooooo

FOR ALL OF YOU.. WHEN I POST ABOUT LONG CYCLES OR CYCLES IN GENERAL ( UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED ) I AM TALKING ABOUT BODBUILDING INJECTABLE CYCLES :dunce:
Like injecable winnie and dbol :D

lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CoQ10
fish oil
lean foods
cardio

That and time will reduce plaque.
i suppose eating around 18 ounces of lean red meat (96%) wont hurt plaque levels will it? just stay away from fatty fried foods only ery now an than?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i suppose eating around 18 ounces of lean red meat (96%) wont hurt plaque levels will it? just stay away from fatty fried foods only ery now an than?
too much saturated fats increase cholesterol over time, which in turn, raises plaque buildup. Dietary cholesterol does not mess with cholesterol levels..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay okay so its the saturated fats that r the ENEMY! Not cholesterol in the food

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Gamer ur funny bro lol.. Injectable dbol is actually better taken orally.. but that is a whole nother convo ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gamer ur funny bro lol.. Injectable dbol is actually better taken orally.. but that is a whole nother convo ;)
LOL, I know dude... I was just fockin with ya.., You said injectables and I named 2 toxic injectables haha..