1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.83%

Planning cycle, Test P , Tren A , Anavar

Hey guys,
    I am planning my cycle for October 2010 This is my 4th cycle I am 29 6'2 200lbs and been training about 5 yrs. Recently I hurt My back but its getting better and I have a MRI booked and a Osteopath. I believe it will be fixed by October. My goal is to lose the body fat I gained during back injury and harden up my muscle.
    Cycle Layout
    Week 1-10 Test Prop 200mgs EOD
    Week 1-8 Tren A 75mg 100mg EOD
    ECA Stack
    Week 4-10 Anavar 80mg ED

I want to have everything I am going to need for this cycle

I have on hand right now My Test, ECA and vars, just waiting on the tren
    Plus Clomid ,Nolva and only a few Letro and Caber . I want to have everything I might need or could need on hand. I am going to look into HCG during cycle. What I am looking for is the vet's to assist Me with what to have on hand for sides I am prone to Gyno also need advice on PCT. I am new to this site and figured I would see what others have to say about it.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would take the test out to 12 weeks and the Tren out to 10...but first making sure everything is going to be good enough to lift heavy, injury free, for the whole cycle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Welcome to the site banks!

The vets in here will help you out more than I can about this cycle. More advanced than anything I've ran--sounds like a lot of fun though

I personally love the addition of hCG to most cycles. It feels good to keep the reproductive system working normally instead of letting it shut down. But, it is optional.

At 29 years old, I think you will benefit more from using hCG then not using it, so get it if you can.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.83%

Yea I was debating running it 12 weeks and now I think I will. I deff wanna make sure I am well enough to lift heavy. My back does not effect My work out just bugs me when sitting really. When I go to get up from sitting I have a pain but its not so bad now and after the MRI I will know the cause and the Osteopath should help Me correct the problem. I am not in a hurry to start the cycle but want to take the time to make sure I have everything I might need for this cycle. I get Gyno from Test as well as Tren so i wanna make sure I have it covered. I am by no means a pro on aas but I do have some experience. So I will bump it up to 12 weeks. I only used HCG 1 time and it was after the cycle. I wanna use it during this time and gonna have to learn how. Also I have only a little Caber and Letro from last cycle on hand. So if you were going to do this cycle what all would u want for sides ,and PCT ? I have so much going on I cant take the time to learn everything. How much HCG will I need to have to run it on cycle and at what dose ? Thanks a lot guys and I am impressed how fast you guys responded. 2 months ago I was so close to being where i wanted to be then some **** happend lost My house and hurt My back. Now I lost some muscle mass and gained some body fat. Its really depressing My goal was right in My reach now it was put back.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For hCG, get 2-3, 2000iu vials. Each vial will last a month.

Mix 2000 iu powder with 2 mL of bac water.

Inject 250 iu 2x a week. This means Draw to the .25 marker with a slin pin and inject 2 inches to the right or left from belly button. SubQ... very easy.

You can start hCG in week 4-12. And STOP a few days ahead of PCT. Do not use it in PCT at all.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.83%

Ok so here is what i have on hand. I have 45x 50mg clomids ,90x 20mg nolva, 9x 1mg caber , 28x bromo tabs I think 2.5 mg 3x 1mg arimedex , 1 bottle of ECA ,300x500mg celery seed caps 100x 100mg Coq10 , tl x120Cholesterol success tabs , 60 x's TL blood pressure success tabs , 250 x's 565mg Hawthorn Berrie tabs, Creatine , glucosamine ,glutamine , Protein , Test P , Tren A , and Anavar , I need to get some HCG and need to know how to use it during cycle. Anything else you guys think I should get ? I would rather have **** and not need it then need it and not have it. Thanks in advance again guys.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.83%

Ok so I am assuming if I go 12 weeks I still run the var until the end of cycle ? Also for PCT I am not sure what to use. I have used PP TRS b4 also used unleashed be but I am wondering what u guys think is best for PCT ?
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by banksno925 View Post
    Ok so I am assuming if I go 12 weeks I still run the var until the end of cycle ? Also for PCT I am not sure what to use. I have used PP TRS b4 also used unleashed be but I am wondering what u guys think is best for PCT ?
    yes continue the var till the end, even if it means start week 6 instead of week 4 like u planned.

for PCT id do:

CLomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20

if u decide to run HCG then run it on cycle @ 250iu 2x per week all the up until pct
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.83%

can I start the var in week 4 still ? or is that too much you think ? and what about sides ? I am very prone to gyno. both from test and prog. I know I shouldnt run nolva with tren so I think I need to get some more caber or bromo ? and u think I should get some deisal test ? I have never tried it but like I said I wanna make sure this cycle is perfect PCT as well
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.15%

can I start the var in week 4 still ? or is that too much you think ? and what about sides ? I am very prone to gyno. both from test and prog. I know I shouldnt run nolva with tren so I think I need to get some more caber or bromo ? and u think I should get some deisal test ? I have never tried it but like I said I wanna make sure this cycle is perfect PCT as well
    running the var 8 weeks is fine. get more caber or bromo, whichever u prefer. i dont bother with natty test boosters...just a waste of money in my opinion. get some hcg and u'll be good to go
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.83%

ok I am prone to prog and estro gyno. What should I use to keep sides off ? I would rather have things and not need them rather then need and not have them. I wanna make sure I have everything for this cycle. Is caber all I need ? what about the test sides ? Thanks guys there is so much controversal info online. and have been extremely busy lately
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%

ok I am prone to prog and estro gyno. What should I use to keep sides off ? I would rather have things and not need them rather then need and not have them. I wanna make sure I have everything for this cycle. Is caber all I need ? what about the test sides ? Thanks guys there is so much controversal info online. and have been extremely busy lately
    Cabergoline: .25mg E3D
    Adex: .25mg EOD

that should keep estro and prolactin at bay if you are sensitive.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

id just pin ED but thats me, I also agree on extending it to 10-12 weeks. I did the same thing except replaced var w/ winstrol and it was pretty slick.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test/Tren/Anavar/Ephedra
    By DrivenDreams in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:47 AM
  2. Facemans Test Prop/Tren Ace/Anavar cycle
    By faceman35 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 254
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:04 PM
  3. Test/Tren/Anavar
    By Broadmeister in forum Anabolics