smokin weed on a cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

smokin weed on a cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    mshams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    89

    smokin weed on a cycle


    does it affect ur cycle in any way. and does it give u estrogen rebound while on a cycle? doesnt it affect estrogen levels?

  2. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9973

    No it's fine go for it. I smoke weed on cycle almost daily. Maybe a bowl a day--not much. It won't affect your cycle or your hormones. Maybe breathing capacity if you do it too much but don't trip about anything else.

    We all need a little relaxant after a hard days work in the gym on cycle.

    PS read my sig LOL.

  3. New Member
    radiodude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    138

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    We all need a little relaxant after a hard days work in the gym on cycle..
    A-****ing-men dude.

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    now "did CM indeed inhale?"
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  5. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    (scene from pumping iron)
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  6. Advanced Member
    Xpballer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371

    Reefer is Jesus




    Alcohol is aidz

  7. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9973

    LMAO.. I inhale big and deep my friend!

    I find it beneficial if anything on cycle...

  8. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    CM for governer!

    LMFAO! HARD!!!!!!!!!
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  9. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    787

    I smoke a bowl pre werkout, stoopid focus

  10. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    yah ppl report that, very good mind-muscle control, THIS is most important for muscle exercise. w.e. it take to create this GO FOR IT.

    i dont smoke weed but we r all ppl of free will, i value ppl for who they are not what they do. my last x.... always when she got high she sucked me off EVERYTIME.... burnettes
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  11. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    span clean ur inbox!
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  12. New Member
    GSMachinist's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    102
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    106

    Dont do it

  13. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    13343

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    No it's fine go for it. I smoke weed on cycle almost daily. Maybe a bowl a day--not much. It won't affect your cycle or your hormones. Maybe breathing capacity if you do it too much but don't trip about anything else.

    We all need a little relaxant after a hard days work in the gym on cycle.

    PS read my sig LOL.

    Is it ? The guys already put his liver under stress dealing with the ds/aas/ ph so what the hell does another alien substance matter -you go for it dude give your liver work just that bid harder , as if it hasnt enough to do without the crap

  14. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2248

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Is it ? The guys already put his liver under stress dealing with the ds/aas/ ph so what the hell does another alien substance matter -you go for it dude give your liver work just that bid harder , as if it hasnt enough to do without the crap

    what does marijuana and THC have to do with his liver? zero. THC isn't toxic.

    http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/...j_overdose.htm


    The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds (21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys. These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming 50% destruction of the THC by smoking.



    the only effects that need to be worried about is less endurance ( if you smoke, and not vape), possible laziness, and possible overeating/ bad eating.


    This is why weed is still illegal in most places. dumba$s people voting that don't know **** .
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  15. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    13343

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    what does marijuana and THC have to do with his liver? zero. THC isn't toxic.

    http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/...j_overdose.htm


    The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds (21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys. These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming 50% destruction of the THC by smoking.



    the only effects that need to be worried about is less endurance ( if you smoke, and not vape), possible laziness, and possible overeating/ bad eating.


    This is why weed is still illegal in most places. dumba$s people voting that don't know **** .


    so you want to make it legal so ANYONE regardless of status , position , can light up at ANYTIME -, that would include politicians, doctors ,surgeons pilots, train drivers , bus drivers, car drivers, pedestrians, bank managers, just like they do now in their break to have a conventional cigarette.Cigarettes do not produce an hypnotic effect , marijuana does.
    How safe would you feel boarding a plane or taking the train , not knowing whether or not , he or she just might have had a smoke before coming on duty. You just hope people have a responsible attitude towards it but as often is the case , there are some that wont .Pilots for example have been known to be over the limit of alcohol when attending for duty, so the law is made for the minority who dont conform.

  16. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    Dude its the same as alcohol. Weed should be legal. It does FAR less damage than alcohol. Just media spins it out of control. Ppl who r high eat sleep and watch tv maybe catch some sun. Ppl who drink tend to get into fight anger and murder if provoked enough. That said I am a man who loves his jaggermeister! Plus who can refuse free love

  17. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    Ur rught pilots do drink........ Sad.

  18. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    13343

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Dude its the same as alcohol. Weed should be legal. It does FAR less damage than alcohol. Just media spins it out of control. Ppl who r high eat sleep and watch tv maybe catch some sun. Ppl who drink tend to get into fight anger and murder if provoked enough. That said I am a man who loves his jaggermeister! Plus who can refuse free love
    i personally think that if alcohol was discovered today , i dont think it would be legal .A govt think tank would be set up to investigate its effect on health and i dont think it would get off the ground. I feel that also applies to tobacco , so for those that enjoy a cigarette and a drink , its a good job they were discovered when they were and as a result we have the multi million pound(dollar) companies that we have today from which both govts benefit through tax . . For that reason , despite all the negatives about drinking and smoking , for both govts the two industries are money makers.

  19. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9973

    Corsaking let's not turn this into a debate. Hardly a need for it. Alcohol is legal but it is illegal to drink and drive. And you will get fired if you go to work drunk.

    Let's just say weed would probably have the same set if laws if it became legal to protect it from being abused in such a fashion.

    It does not affect the liver.

    OP simply asked if it effects his cycle or hormones, and IMO, AND in my experience, it does not.

    Don't do it before gym time. On cycle, you get very focused and intense in the gym and I find weed to rob you of intensity.

    Keep the thread about what the OP wanted, his thread has nothing to do about making it legal whatsoever.

  20. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    Weed to my knowledge does not affect estrogen

  21. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5373

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    No it's fine go for it. I smoke weed on cycle almost daily. Maybe a bowl a day--not much. It won't affect your cycle or your hormones. Maybe breathing capacity if you do it too much but don't trip about anything else.

    We all need a little relaxant after a hard days work in the gym on cycle.

    PS read my sig LOL.
    Hell yeah CM, gotta puff them trees after a hard days work in the gym.. stimulate some appetite.. relaxation.. weed FTW


    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Dude its the same as alcohol. Weed should be legal. It does FAR less damage than alcohol. Just media spins it out of control. Ppl who r high eat sleep and watch tv maybe catch some sun. Ppl who drink tend to get into fight anger and murder if provoked enough. That said I am a man who loves his jaggermeister! Plus who can refuse free love
    you crack me up jasen, heinekens and jaegerbombs all ****ing night, jaegerbombs, fukkin shower in that ****....

  22. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    916


  23. New Member
    MikeGfilms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    457
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    297

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Lmfao

    I knew this was coming haha

  24. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    ""you want a shot at the title huh?huh!!"

  25. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    477

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    [/B]

    so you want to make it legal so ANYONE regardless of status , position , can light up at ANYTIME -, that would include politicians, doctors ,surgeons pilots, train drivers , bus drivers, car drivers, pedestrians, bank managers, just like they do now in their break to have a conventional cigarette.Cigarettes do not produce an hypnotic effect , marijuana does.
    How safe would you feel boarding a plane or taking the train , not knowing whether or not , he or she just might have had a smoke before coming on duty. You just hope people have a responsible attitude towards it but as often is the case , there are some that wont .Pilots for example have been known to be over the limit of alcohol when attending for duty, so the law is made for the minority who dont conform.
    i think weed should be legalised for several reasons

    1: people will always do it, whether its legal or not
    2: if it was legalised the purity/potency could be monitored much more tightly and this would be safer
    3: chronic pain sufferers could use it
    4: no matter how much policing/raids/laws to condemn occur it will happen anway so the best position is to control it
    5: by legalising it, it removes the drug dealers from the equation
    6: it can be taxed
    7: safer to buy
    8: if legalised, more attention could be foccused on the harder drugs eg heroin
    9: can encourage those on particular medications that suppress appetite to eat more
    10: if legalised, perhaps people would turn their attentions to weed rather than alcohol which is far more harmful and notorious for draining police and hospital resources
    11: of course there would be restrictions for jobs, just as there are for alcohol which is legal. if it was confined to cafes for example then the use of this drug could be controlled to a much greater and safer degree than currently.

    ps i dont smoke weed

  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Weed to my knowledge does not affect estrogen
    Read more...it is far from certain, but conflicting studies show that it does.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. New Member
    Texan281's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    143

    Smoking weed on cycle?? ehhh people have done alot worse things on cycle..

  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    Smoking weed on cycle?? ehhh people have done alot worse things on cycle..
    Panda Sodomy?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. New Member
    Texan281's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    143

    Lol was thinking more like alcohol, pain killers etc

  30. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5025

    i think weed is a GOOD thing on cycle... it makes you hungry, helps you relax and get to sleep. It is conducive to growth.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  31. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6863

    ........" Does unreal in fact inhale?"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OKAURFR2a2E

  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,318
    Answers
    3
    Rep Power
    755334

    Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    Lol was thinking more like alcohol, pain killers etc
    Nothing goes with bestiality like alcohol and pain killers.

    Good idea...BBL
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2248

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    [/B]

    so you want to make it legal so ANYONE regardless of status , position , can light up at ANYTIME -, that would include politicians, doctors ,surgeons pilots, train drivers , bus drivers, car drivers, pedestrians, bank managers, just like they do now in their break to have a conventional cigarette.Cigarettes do not produce an hypnotic effect , marijuana does.
    How safe would you feel boarding a plane or taking the train , not knowing whether or not , he or she just might have had a smoke before coming on duty. You just hope people have a responsible attitude towards it but as often is the case , there are some that wont .Pilots for example have been known to be over the limit of alcohol when attending for duty, so the law is made for the minority who dont conform.

    i am at my wits end .



    JUST BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL TO POSSESS DOES NOT MEAN IT WOULD BE LEGAL TO BE INTOXICATED AT WORK.


    ALCOHOL IS LEGAL BUT IF YOU GO TO WORK DRUNK YOU GET FIRED. WEED WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT!

    do you understand?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  34. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    787

    Anything done well is done stoned, I wouldnt want to do my job not stoned I would go to fast and definitely screw sumthing up.

  35. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2248

    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Anything done well is done stoned, I wouldnt want to do my job not stoned I would go to fast and definitely screw sumthing up.

    i wouldn't go that far...


    exercise is not something i like to do while high, neither is math
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  36. Senior Member
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    787

    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i wouldn't go that far...


    exercise is not something i like to do while high, neither is math
    ah yes, then maybe you are not an HADD kid raised on meliril and ritialan. I like being able to slow down and focus on one thing.

  37. New Member
    TexasRaised's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    95

    Post


    Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    ah yes, then maybe you are not an HADD kid raised on meliril and ritialan. I like being able to slow down and focus on one thing.
    Totally agreed! If I didn't get stoned I'd be screwing everything up. I smoke a bowl a day 3 hours post workout and i'm out like a baby. Mind-muscle control is excellent esp during bench and squats!!!

  38. New Member
    JDS777's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    75

    Would help with sleeping and eating on cycle. Arnold did it.....my only worry would be the negetive effects it could have on the immune system in combo with the aas. U would also have 2 ask an expert, but there could be some down regulation of the 5a reductase leading to less dht. If u worry about balding, this could be a good thing. If u worry about gyno, obviously it would not. But if your juicing and partying, weed would be 1000% better than booze.

  39. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5025

    i smoke all the time and my immune system is great, that proves nothing but i think the interaction there is pretty negligible
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  40. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    They need to hurry up and legalize weed.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. post cycle support or tribulus, horny goat weed
    By ondaslab in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 06:15 PM
  2. Smokin Est Sale At Nutraplanet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:35 AM
  3. Got ADD? Better take your weed!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:22 AM
  4. Barack Obama - still smokin'???
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 05:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in