smokin weed on a cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Answers

smokin weed on a cycle

does it affect ur cycle in any way. and does it give u estrogen rebound while on a cycle? doesnt it affect estrogen levels?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

No it's fine go for it. I smoke weed on cycle almost daily. Maybe a bowl a day--not much. It won't affect your cycle or your hormones. Maybe breathing capacity if you do it too much but don't trip about anything else.

We all need a little relaxant after a hard days work in the gym on cycle.

PS read my sig LOL.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    We all need a little relaxant after a hard days work in the gym on cycle..
    A-****ing-men dude.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

now "did CM indeed inhale?"
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

(scene from pumping iron)
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Reefer is Jesus

Alcohol is aidz
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO.. I inhale big and deep my friend!

I find it beneficial if anything on cycle...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

CM for governer!

LMFAO! HARD!!!!!!!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I smoke a bowl pre werkout, stoopid focus
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

yah ppl report that, very good mind-muscle control, THIS is most important for muscle exercise. w.e. it take to create this GO FOR IT.

i dont smoke weed but we r all ppl of free will, i value ppl for who they are not what they do. my last x.... always when she got high she sucked me off EVERYTIME.... burnettes
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

span clean ur inbox!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Dont do it
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

No it's fine go for it. I smoke weed on cycle almost daily. Maybe a bowl a day--not much. It won't affect your cycle or your hormones. Maybe breathing capacity if you do it too much but don't trip about anything else.

PS read my sig LOL.

Is it ? The guys already put his liver under stress dealing with the ds/aas/ ph so what the hell does another alien substance matter -you go for it dude give your liver work just that bid harder , as if it hasnt enough to do without the crap
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Is it ? The guys already put his liver under stress dealing with the ds/aas/ ph so what the hell does another alien substance matter -you go for it dude give your liver work just that bid harder , as if it hasnt enough to do without the crap

what does marijuana and THC have to do with his liver? zero. THC isn't toxic.

http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/...j_overdose.htm

The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds (21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys. These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming 50% destruction of the THC by smoking.

the only effects that need to be worried about is less endurance ( if you smoke, and not vape), possible laziness, and possible overeating/ bad eating.

This is why weed is still illegal in most places. dumba$s people voting that don't know **** .
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    what does marijuana and THC have to do with his liver? zero. THC isn't toxic.

http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/...j_overdose.htm

The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds (21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys. These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming 50% destruction of the THC by smoking.

the only effects that need to be worried about is less endurance ( if you smoke, and not vape), possible laziness, and possible overeating/ bad eating.

This is why weed is still illegal in most places. dumba$s people voting that don't know **** .

so you want to make it legal so ANYONE regardless of status , position , can light up at ANYTIME -, that would include politicians, doctors ,surgeons pilots, train drivers , bus drivers, car drivers, pedestrians, bank managers, just like they do now in their break to have a conventional cigarette.Cigarettes do not produce an hypnotic effect , marijuana does.
    How safe would you feel boarding a plane or taking the train , not knowing whether or not , he or she just might have had a smoke before coming on duty. You just hope people have a responsible attitude towards it but as often is the case , there are some that wont .Pilots for example have been known to be over the limit of alcohol when attending for duty, so the law is made for the minority who dont conform.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Dude its the same as alcohol. Weed should be legal. It does FAR less damage than alcohol. Just media spins it out of control. Ppl who r high eat sleep and watch tv maybe catch some sun. Ppl who drink tend to get into fight anger and murder if provoked enough. That said I am a man who loves his jaggermeister! Plus who can refuse free love
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Ur rught pilots do drink........ Sad.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Dude its the same as alcohol. Weed should be legal. It does FAR less damage than alcohol. Just media spins it out of control. Ppl who r high eat sleep and watch tv maybe catch some sun. Ppl who drink tend to get into fight anger and murder if provoked enough. That said I am a man who loves his jaggermeister! Plus who can refuse free love
    i personally think that if alcohol was discovered today , i dont think it would be legal .A govt think tank would be set up to investigate its effect on health and i dont think it would get off the ground. I feel that also applies to tobacco , so for those that enjoy a cigarette and a drink , its a good job they were discovered when they were and as a result we have the multi million pound(dollar) companies that we have today from which both govts benefit through tax . . For that reason , despite all the negatives about drinking and smoking , for both govts the two industries are money makers.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Corsaking let's not turn this into a debate. Hardly a need for it. Alcohol is legal but it is illegal to drink and drive. And you will get fired if you go to work drunk.

Let's just say weed would probably have the same set if laws if it became legal to protect it from being abused in such a fashion.

It does not affect the liver.

OP simply asked if it effects his cycle or hormones, and IMO, AND in my experience, it does not.

Don't do it before gym time. On cycle, you get very focused and intense in the gym and I find weed to rob you of intensity.

Keep the thread about what the OP wanted, his thread has nothing to do about making it legal whatsoever.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Weed to my knowledge does not affect estrogen
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

PS read my sig LOL.
    Hell yeah CM, gotta puff them trees after a hard days work in the gym.. stimulate some appetite.. relaxation.. weed FTW

you crack me up jasen, heinekens and jaegerbombs all ****ing night, jaegerbombs, fukkin shower in that ****....
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    Lmfao

I knew this was coming haha
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

""you want a shot at the title huh?huh!!"
  25. Registered User
    Answers

[/B]

so you want to make it legal so ANYONE regardless of status , position , can light up at ANYTIME -, that would include politicians, doctors ,surgeons pilots, train drivers , bus drivers, car drivers, pedestrians, bank managers, just like they do now in their break to have a conventional cigarette.Cigarettes do not produce an hypnotic effect , marijuana does.
    How safe would you feel boarding a plane or taking the train , not knowing whether or not , he or she just might have had a smoke before coming on duty. You just hope people have a responsible attitude towards it but as often is the case , there are some that wont .Pilots for example have been known to be over the limit of alcohol when attending for duty, so the law is made for the minority who dont conform.
    i think weed should be legalised for several reasons

1: people will always do it, whether its legal or not
    2: if it was legalised the purity/potency could be monitored much more tightly and this would be safer
    3: chronic pain sufferers could use it
    4: no matter how much policing/raids/laws to condemn occur it will happen anway so the best position is to control it
    5: by legalising it, it removes the drug dealers from the equation
    6: it can be taxed
    7: safer to buy
    8: if legalised, more attention could be foccused on the harder drugs eg heroin
    9: can encourage those on particular medications that suppress appetite to eat more
    10: if legalised, perhaps people would turn their attentions to weed rather than alcohol which is far more harmful and notorious for draining police and hospital resources
    11: of course there would be restrictions for jobs, just as there are for alcohol which is legal. if it was confined to cafes for example then the use of this drug could be controlled to a much greater and safer degree than currently.

ps i dont smoke weed
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Weed to my knowledge does not affect estrogen
    Read more...it is far from certain, but conflicting studies show that it does.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Smoking weed on cycle?? ehhh people have done alot worse things on cycle..
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    Smoking weed on cycle?? ehhh people have done alot worse things on cycle..
    Panda Sodomy?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Lol was thinking more like alcohol, pain killers etc
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

i think weed is a GOOD thing on cycle... it makes you hungry, helps you relax and get to sleep. It is conducive to growth.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Answers

........" Does unreal in fact inhale?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=OKAURFR2a2E
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Texan281 View Post
    Lol was thinking more like alcohol, pain killers etc
    Nothing goes with bestiality like alcohol and pain killers.

Good idea...BBL
  33. Registered User
    Answers

[/B]

i am at my wits end .

JUST BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL TO POSSESS DOES NOT MEAN IT WOULD BE LEGAL TO BE INTOXICATED AT WORK.

ALCOHOL IS LEGAL BUT IF YOU GO TO WORK DRUNK YOU GET FIRED. WEED WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT!

do you understand?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Anything done well is done stoned, I wouldnt want to do my job not stoned I would go to fast and definitely screw sumthing up.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    Anything done well is done stoned, I wouldnt want to do my job not stoned I would go to fast and definitely screw sumthing up.

i wouldn't go that far...

exercise is not something i like to do while high, neither is math
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i wouldn't go that far...

exercise is not something i like to do while high, neither is math
    ah yes, then maybe you are not an HADD kid raised on meliril and ritialan. I like being able to slow down and focus on one thing.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    ah yes, then maybe you are not an HADD kid raised on meliril and ritialan. I like being able to slow down and focus on one thing.
    Totally agreed! If I didn't get stoned I'd be screwing everything up. I smoke a bowl a day 3 hours post workout and i'm out like a baby. Mind-muscle control is excellent esp during bench and squats!!!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Would help with sleeping and eating on cycle. Arnold did it.....my only worry would be the negetive effects it could have on the immune system in combo with the aas. U would also have 2 ask an expert, but there could be some down regulation of the 5a reductase leading to less dht. If u worry about balding, this could be a good thing. If u worry about gyno, obviously it would not. But if your juicing and partying, weed would be 1000% better than booze.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

i smoke all the time and my immune system is great, that proves nothing but i think the interaction there is pretty negligible
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  40. Banned
    Answers

They need to hurry up and legalize weed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. post cycle support or tribulus, horny goat weed
    By ondaslab in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 06:15 PM
  2. Smokin Est Sale At Nutraplanet!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:35 AM
  3. Got ADD? Better take your weed!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutrition / Health