smokin weed on a cycle

mshams

Awards
does it affect ur cycle in any way. and does it give u estrogen rebound while on a cycle? doesnt it affect estrogen levels?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it's fine go for it. I smoke weed on cycle almost daily. Maybe a bowl a day--not much. It won't affect your cycle or your hormones. Maybe breathing capacity if you do it too much but don't trip about anything else.

We all need a little relaxant after a hard days work in the gym on cycle.

PS read my sig LOL.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
now "did CM indeed inhale?"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
(scene from pumping iron)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO.. I inhale big and deep my friend!

I find it beneficial if anything on cycle...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
CM for governer!

LMFAO! HARD!!!!!!!!!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I smoke a bowl pre werkout, stoopid focus

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah ppl report that, very good mind-muscle control, THIS is most important for muscle exercise. w.e. it take to create this GO FOR IT.

i dont smoke weed but we r all ppl of free will, i value ppl for who they are not what they do. my last x.... always when she got high she sucked me off EVERYTIME.... burnettes ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
span clean ur inbox!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
No it's fine go for it. I smoke weed on cycle almost daily. Maybe a bowl a day--not much. It won't affect your cycle or your hormones. Maybe breathing capacity if you do it too much but don't trip about anything else.

PS read my sig LOL.

Is it ? The guys already put his liver under stress dealing with the ds/aas/ ph so what the hell does another alien substance matter -you go for it dude give your liver work just that bid harder , as if it hasnt enough to do without the crap

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Is it ? The guys already put his liver under stress dealing with the ds/aas/ ph so what the hell does another alien substance matter -you go for it dude give your liver work just that bid harder , as if it hasnt enough to do without the crap

what does marijuana and THC have to do with his liver? zero. THC isn't toxic.

http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/library/mj_overdose.htm

The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds (21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys. These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming 50% destruction of the THC by smoking.

the only effects that need to be worried about is less endurance ( if you smoke, and not vape), possible laziness, and possible overeating/ bad eating.

This is why weed is still illegal in most places. dumba$s people voting that don't know **** .

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
what does marijuana and THC have to do with his liver? zero. THC isn't toxic.

http://www.druglibrary.org/Schaffer/library/mj_overdose.htm

The non-fatal consumption of 3000 mg/kg A THC by the dog and monkey would be comparable to a 154-pound human eating approximately 46 pounds (21 kilograms) of 1%-marihuana or 10 pounds of 5% hashish at one time. In addition, 92 mg/kg THC intravenously produced no fatalities in monkeys. These doses would be comparable to a 154-pound human smoking at one time almost three pounds (1.28 kg) of 1%-marihuana or 250,000 times the usual smoked dose and over a million times the minimal effective dose assuming 50% destruction of the THC by smoking.

the only effects that need to be worried about is less endurance ( if you smoke, and not vape), possible laziness, and possible overeating/ bad eating.

This is why weed is still illegal in most places. dumba$s people voting that don't know **** .

so you want to make it legal so ANYONE regardless of status , position , can light up at ANYTIME -, that would include politicians, doctors ,surgeons pilots, train drivers , bus drivers, car drivers, pedestrians, bank managers, just like they do now in their break to have a conventional cigarette.Cigarettes do not produce an hypnotic effect , marijuana does.
How safe would you feel boarding a plane or taking the train , not knowing whether or not , he or she just might have had a smoke before coming on duty. You just hope people have a responsible attitude towards it but as often is the case , there are some that wont .Pilots for example have been known to be over the limit of alcohol when attending for duty, so the law is made for the minority who dont conform.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dude its the same as alcohol. Weed should be legal. It does FAR less damage than alcohol. Just media spins it out of control. Ppl who r high eat sleep and watch tv maybe catch some sun. Ppl who drink tend to get into fight anger and murder if provoked enough. That said I am a man who loves his jaggermeister! Plus who can refuse free love

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ur rught pilots do drink........ Sad.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Dude its the same as alcohol. Weed should be legal. It does FAR less damage than alcohol. Just media spins it out of control. Ppl who r high eat sleep and watch tv maybe catch some sun. Ppl who drink tend to get into fight anger and murder if provoked enough. That said I am a man who loves his jaggermeister! Plus who can refuse free love
i personally think that if alcohol was discovered today , i dont think it would be legal .A govt think tank would be set up to investigate its effect on health and i dont think it would get off the ground. I feel that also applies to tobacco , so for those that enjoy a cigarette and a drink , its a good job they were discovered when they were and as a result we have the multi million pound(dollar) companies that we have today from which both govts benefit through tax . . For that reason , despite all the negatives about drinking and smoking , for both govts the two industries are money makers.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Corsaking let's not turn this into a debate. Hardly a need for it. Alcohol is legal but it is illegal to drink and drive. And you will get fired if you go to work drunk.

Let's just say weed would probably have the same set if laws if it became legal to protect it from being abused in such a fashion.

It does not affect the liver.

OP simply asked if it effects his cycle or hormones, and IMO, AND in my experience, it does not.

Don't do it before gym time. On cycle, you get very focused and intense in the gym and I find weed to rob you of intensity.

Keep the thread about what the OP wanted, his thread has nothing to do about making it legal whatsoever.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Weed to my knowledge does not affect estrogen

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PS read my sig LOL.
Hell yeah CM, gotta puff them trees after a hard days work in the gym.. stimulate some appetite.. relaxation.. weed FTW
:smoker:

you crack me up jasen, heinekens and jaegerbombs all ****ing night, jaegerbombs, fukkin shower in that ****.... :beerchug:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
""you want a shot at the title huh?huh!!"

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
[/B]

so you want to make it legal so ANYONE regardless of status , position , can light up at ANYTIME -, that would include politicians, doctors ,surgeons pilots, train drivers , bus drivers, car drivers, pedestrians, bank managers, just like they do now in their break to have a conventional cigarette.Cigarettes do not produce an hypnotic effect , marijuana does.
How safe would you feel boarding a plane or taking the train , not knowing whether or not , he or she just might have had a smoke before coming on duty. You just hope people have a responsible attitude towards it but as often is the case , there are some that wont .Pilots for example have been known to be over the limit of alcohol when attending for duty, so the law is made for the minority who dont conform.
i think weed should be legalised for several reasons

1: people will always do it, whether its legal or not
2: if it was legalised the purity/potency could be monitored much more tightly and this would be safer
3: chronic pain sufferers could use it
4: no matter how much policing/raids/laws to condemn occur it will happen anway so the best position is to control it
5: by legalising it, it removes the drug dealers from the equation
6: it can be taxed
7: safer to buy
8: if legalised, more attention could be foccused on the harder drugs eg heroin
9: can encourage those on particular medications that suppress appetite to eat more
10: if legalised, perhaps people would turn their attentions to weed rather than alcohol which is far more harmful and notorious for draining police and hospital resources
11: of course there would be restrictions for jobs, just as there are for alcohol which is legal. if it was confined to cafes for example then the use of this drug could be controlled to a much greater and safer degree than currently.

ps i dont smoke weed

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weed to my knowledge does not affect estrogen
Read more...it is far from certain, but conflicting studies show that it does.

Texan281

Awards
Smoking weed on cycle?? ehhh people have done alot worse things on cycle..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think weed is a GOOD thing on cycle... it makes you hungry, helps you relax and get to sleep. It is conducive to growth.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol was thinking more like alcohol, pain killers etc
Nothing goes with bestiality like alcohol and pain killers.

Good idea...BBL

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
[/B]

i am at my wits end .

JUST BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL TO POSSESS DOES NOT MEAN IT WOULD BE LEGAL TO BE INTOXICATED AT WORK.

ALCOHOL IS LEGAL BUT IF YOU GO TO WORK DRUNK YOU GET FIRED. WEED WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT!

do you understand?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Anything done well is done stoned, I wouldnt want to do my job not stoned I would go to fast and definitely screw sumthing up.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Anything done well is done stoned, I wouldnt want to do my job not stoned I would go to fast and definitely screw sumthing up.

i wouldn't go that far...

exercise is not something i like to do while high, neither is math

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't go that far...

exercise is not something i like to do while high, neither is math
ah yes, then maybe you are not an HADD kid raised on meliril and ritialan. I like being able to slow down and focus on one thing.

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
ah yes, then maybe you are not an HADD kid raised on meliril and ritialan. I like being able to slow down and focus on one thing.
Totally agreed! If I didn't get stoned I'd be screwing everything up. I smoke a bowl a day 3 hours post workout and i'm out like a baby. Mind-muscle control is excellent esp during bench and squats!!!:thumbsup:

JDS777

Awards
Would help with sleeping and eating on cycle. Arnold did it.....my only worry would be the negetive effects it could have on the immune system in combo with the aas. U would also have 2 ask an expert, but there could be some down regulation of the 5a reductase leading to less dht. If u worry about balding, this could be a good thing. If u worry about gyno, obviously it would not. But if your juicing and partying, weed would be 1000% better than booze.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i smoke all the time and my immune system is great, that proves nothing but i think the interaction there is pretty negligible

EatMeat

EatMeat

Awards
i think weed is a GOOD thing on cycle... it makes you hungry, helps you relax and get to sleep. It is conducive to growth.
This is what I've found to be true as well.
Get baked, just nmake sure that you are going to snack on the right stuff.

I do it right after a workout most of the time, then i. Tear up the kitchen.

Think of it as an appetite stimulating drug: marijuana is conducive to bodybuilding in this sense.

purebred

i am at my wits end .

JUST BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL TO POSSESS DOES NOT MEAN IT WOULD BE LEGAL TO BE INTOXICATED AT WORK.

ALCOHOL IS LEGAL BUT IF YOU GO TO WORK DRUNK YOU GET FIRED. WEED WOULD BE NO DIFFERENT!

do you understand?
Not everyone is capable of understanding these simple concepts, bro. You have to be understanding :grumpy: lol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Smoke weed.... and stay high!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG4X_jBgfcg"]YouTube- Pantera wants you to smoke weed[/nomedia]

scorp69

Awards
IMO, smoking before w/o isn't good even if your a pro at smoking. if i do it, i like to not have to do anything except listen to music or watch tv/movie.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I smoke. But I am not a pot head, stoner or anything of the likes. I don't smoke Befor work or lifting. I did smoke befor class in college but I didn't really even need to go. I don't are about any 420 stickers or any of the weed leaf posters. I smoke it, and it does not interrupt my life. Sorry this is off topic from the OP question. And by the way I think your safe to smoke on cycle. But my opinion in that matter is just that. My opinion.

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
im on test right now and blaze damn near everyday ive been gaining like crazy and have had almost no sides and im a little over 5 weeks in. hardly any acne and absolutely no estro issues... like many have said here it really helps your appetite its hard for me to chug down gainer shakes but when im blazed it goes right down and tastes amazing. so spark that sh*t!