Nipples

RLD

Awards
I havent been on a cycle in probably 3-4 months.
I've always taken Nolva.

I seriously doubht I have any form of Gyno but I've always complain, and on here once awhile back and puffy/pointy nips and what can be done.

I've read alot where people always ask "are there lumps behind the nipple" as that is what causes it and has to be removed.

I get paranoid so I check all the time.

However, my question is how can you tell if its a bad lump?
When I push in on my nips, I feel what seems like bone mass and veins.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Dont just push in...take your index finger and thumb, put your finger about half an inch below your nipple and your thumb about half an inch above. Then squeeze, so your essentially feeling the area behind your nipple. That will give you a good estimate on how big it is NOW, then if it ever acts up you know if it is getting bigger.

TUCKER

Awards
what are u supposed to feel? i did it and i have a lil excess fat on my chest area..i guess you would know right away if u had gyno? i feel something behind my nipple but i dunno if thats gyno..lol

size

Awards
  • Established
You will know if you have a lump. :(
Just compare you nipples.

RLD

Awards
Dont just push in...take your index finger and thumb, put your finger about half an inch below your nipple and your thumb about half an inch above. Then squeeze, so your essentially feeling the area behind your nipple. That will give you a good estimate on how big it is NOW, then if it ever acts up you know if it is getting bigger.
Yeah I do that and since I still have some excess fat on my chest I just have a big pinch of flab and some veins. And I know there viens or some other tenent(sp) cause I can follow it like an inch+ tube.

Guess if I wanna be certain I can have a doc check it. Hey its only co-pay :)