Who has used 12+mg per day of MD?

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I got very little out of my M-Dien cycle which ended at 10mg/day.

I don't want to write this off completely, as I have heard good things from some people. Now that sledge has the powder, I would like to push it up to 15mg/day from the very beginning.

I don't believe very many people have gone that high, but for those who did, how did you like it?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
he might have, i dont remember at what dose he added the 4AD Cyp.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I followed that thread closely; however I won't be stacking with anything at all.

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to give it a go. $50 is actually an excellent price, even if I do have to run 15mg/day. I still have some tabs left anyways.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
For cutting

I'm doing 15mg/day in a cutting cycle w/T3 and clen. It is doing a nice job of maintaining my muscle at well below maintenance calories and less than half my normal carb intake.

For cutting, I give it a thumbs up.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a 29 day M-D cycle. 16 days at 6mg/day, 9 days at 12mg/day, 4 days at 10mg/day. Started on May 1st, along with 1800mg/week 4ad cyp.

All I got was some pumps and slight "hardening effect". No sides at all. I wasn't very impressed. My results are not typical though, as I am a 50 year old diabetic.

Also, I was cutting for the first ten days with clen and trimax (Custom's product), and lost some strength, the spent the rest of the time gaining my strength back.

Got my strength back and upped most lifts a bit, upper body looks full and cut, but abs covered with fat.

Greenguy

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
greenguy, do you find being a diabet, make bodybuilding easier or harder?

One of my friends is a diabetic, he can stay lean and gain pretty good from the insulin advantage. I know it's a illness, but it does have some advantages doen't it??

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
greenguy, do you find being a diabet, make bodybuilding easier or harder?

One of my friends is a diabetic, he can stay lean and gain pretty good from the insulin advantage. I know it's a illness, but it does have some advantages doen't it??
He must be a type 1. I am type 2. They are two different diseases. I find it makes staying lean difficult AND gaining muscle difficult.

Type 1: No insulin production, must take insulin injections.

Type 2: Pancreas produces insulin, but cells are resistant so muscles do not take up glucose, which ciruclates and causes many problems. Usually on oral medications, no insulin injections. Also, liver is insulin resistant, so does not recieve the signal that glucose is present and continues to pump out more glucose (converted from stored glycogen).

The resultant high levels of insulin causes glucose to be driven into fat cells which remain perversely sensitive to insulin.

Thus, I have to limit my carb intake, which makes bulking very difficult. I have used insulin (without my doctors knowledge) to help this, but I also gain fat as well as muscle when doing this.

Greenguy

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Those would seem like good gains for a diabetic, you will always have probelms getting rid of the fat on your abs because of the insulin. 7-oxo should help, you want to try that next time and see if it make a difference at all.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Those would seem like good gains for a diabetic, you will always have probelms getting rid of the fat on your abs because of the insulin. 7-oxo should help, you want to try that next time and see if it make a difference at all.
well, I am still unsure of the potency of M-D (for me at least), Esp. since I was cutting for the first ten days, got weak and had to regain that weight and strength.

I was 170 on May 1 (waist 33.75"), 166 on May 9, 178 on May 23, and ended at 176 (waist 34.5") on May 29.

I've only been lifting since Sept 2002, so I'm still learning the ropes. I'm not sure I could not have had the above results with just the 4ad cyp and insulin I was using.

My general impression of M-D is that is does have some anabolic properties but they are weak compared to 1-test. Of course you don't have the horrible sides you get on 1-test. For me, I would guesstimate that 10mg of M-D is similar to maybe 5mg M1T, but without the sides, water weight and strength gains.

I would like to try it again by itself at 20mg/day, and see what happens.

Also, I would caution anyone here taking my results as typical in any way, given my age and medical condition. I don't react the same as you young whippersnappers! I never gained a pound on 10mg M1T until the third week, and then only a total of six pounds over three weeks.

Greenguy

oxandrin

Awards
I started today @ 12mg of Designer Labs Methyl-Dien

I'll post any results.....

btw......172lbs this morning upon waking