First cycle.. starting tommorow.. advice?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.
Well diving into the pool to play wit the sharks i guess

Have 5g of nordiol transdermal and 10g of 4-ad transdermal.

was going to be running it like so..

weeks 1-4 - 333mg 4ad-ed
weeks 2-4 - 240mg nordiol-ed

or

weeks 1-4 - 333mg 4ad-ed
weeks 1-4 166mg nordiol-ed..?
which should i go with?

thanks

Bennett

Awards
I would run the nordiol at 600mg for at least 4 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would run it evenly for 4 weeks, I'm not up to date on the proper dosages for transdermal prohormones, so you might want to look into that. The 4-ad dosage looks good for a bulker from what I remember.

ManBeast

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys guys, i have found conflicting info on dosage amounts, i have heard numerous times that you need at least 6 weeks for nandralone to be effective really, but at what dosage? I see some guys getting results from 300mg of nordiol orally, what is the conversion rates for oral and trans nordiol?
would running it at a low dose (166mg a day) be a total waste of time? should i buy more nordiol? run at a higher dose for a shorter period of time?
i have searched tons and not really found the answers to those questions..
thanks alot guys

edit- also would running a small dose of E-form (topical formastane) at 40mg a day be a effective at minimizing estro related sides? or should i just save it for PCT (with nolva of course)

thanks

Bennett

Awards
IMO,160 mg would do nothing.Nordiol trans is supposed to be 500-800 mg ed.If it were me I would buy more nordiol and get enough to do at least 4 weeks.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well, decided to wait another week till i get used to having carbs in my system again, am buying another bottle of nordiol as well, no sense wasting my first cycle