best results for test c

  1. best results for test c


    been doin 250 mg every 3-4 days.. can I do every 2 days? will it effect anything? make the results come faster or will it make the androceptors wacky.. sound kind of a dumb question, but wondering..
    love this stuff


  2. ok.. I want to bump to 600 mg a week.. 300 mg every 3 days how that sound?

  3. ur 170 lbs lmao
    •   
       


  4. yes.. and why is that funny?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    ur 170 lbs lmao
    30 inch waist 15 inch neck 16 inch arms 8 inch ****...
    so I ask you again, what is so funny?
    from reading your post.. you not really in the dark are you?

  6. Haha he posted his d size, 5'5" 170 is good especially 16 arms...you could bump the cyp up, it's a long ester so it takes time to build and had less test per mg the prop or eth, how long ate you running this for?

  7. idk i used test e at 500 and prop at 700. was similar
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    Haha he posted his d size, 5'5" 170 is good especially 16 arms...you could bump the cyp up, it's a long ester so it takes time to build and had less test per mg the prop or eth, how long ate you running this for?
    lol.. thanks man.. I use to be 180, but I had a big gut.. not fat just my gut, but now I trim down going for 185 at less BF

  9. 8-10 weeks.. on week 2 was on dbol before that..

  10. I would run the cyp 10-12, it takes a while to kick in

  11. me so far with 8 inch ****!!! 170 lbs
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. In for proof of d size. Nuuudz or I call bs.

    Just playing well done man. You could bump it up but I would probably stick at 250 every 3.5 days. Let it build up and enjoy.

  13. lol...
    thanks

  14. In my personal experience, anything over 5-600mg test is pointless. If you are looking for more gains, add in more drugs

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    In my personal experience, anything over 5-600mg test is pointless. If you are looking for more gains, add in more drugs
    I don't need more drugs to add more gains..
    eat like a pig and I will get more gains.
    the point of this thread if the teat kicks in quicker if you up your dose..
    bur I will stick to 500mg week..
    holla

  16. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    I don't need more drugs to add more gains..
    eat like a pig and I will get more gains.
    the point of this thread if the teat kicks in quicker if you up your dose..
    bur I will stick to 500mg week..
    holla
    Eat like a pig and you will get fat

  17. your mis informed my friend... eat like a pig dog horse what ever.. can't get fat when I eat clean and cardio almost everyday..
    no no..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    your mis informed my friend... eat like a pig dog horse what ever.. can't get fat when I eat clean and cardio almost everyday..
    no no..
    you are a ****ing moron with no concept of how your body metabolises calories. There is no such thing as "clean" foods per say. A clean bulk is where you eat 2-300 calories over your maintenance. Even on powerful AAS, you should only hit 500 cals over maintenance. It takes your body 500 calories to create 1 pound of muscle. Cardio has no benefit but to burn extra calories (apart from the cardiovascular benefits of course).

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    you are a ****ing moron with no concept of how your body metabolises calories. There is no such thing as "clean" foods per say. A clean bulk is where you eat 2-300 calories over your maintenance. Even on powerful AAS, you should only hit 500 cals over maintenance. It takes your body 500 calories to create 1 pound of muscle. Cardio has no benefit but to burn extra calories (apart from the cardiovascular benefits of course).
    first watch your ****ing mouth bitch!!! second my thread.. 3rd you ain't got enough reps or post to he saying anything...
    you don't know my diet you don't know my workout ethics..
    shut the **** up amd go troll
    some other persons thread!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    first watch your ****ing mouth bitch!!! second my thread.. 3rd you ain't got enough reps or post to he saying anything...
    you don't know my diet you don't know my workout ethics..
    shut the **** up amd go troll
    some other persons thread!!!

    I'm not gonna waste my time and energy on a badass e-thug like you


    good luck with your cycle fatboy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    I'm not gonna waste my time and energy on a badass e-thug like you


    good luck with your cycle fatboy
    lol.. u weigh same as me..bitch

  22. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    lol.. u weigh same as me..bitch
    I'm also 7% bodyfat

  23. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    I'm also 7% bodyfat
    lol... you still a bitch!!!!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hungryH View Post
    I'm also 7% bodyfat
    Post pics of this 7% or shut up.

    Op you look kinda chubby for cardio everyday and eating very clean as you say.

    I don't think injecting more often will change the rate the the esters will "kick in" so just split your dosses twice a week. If you want gains faster use an oral kick start or get test prop next time.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    Post pics of this 7% or shut up.

    Op you look kinda chubby for cardio everyday and eating very clean as you say.

    I don't think injecting more often will change the rate the the esters will "kick in" so just split your dosses twice a week. If you want gains faster use an oral kick start or get test prop
    next time.
    lol
    ouch man you Hurt my feelings..is this the season of biggest loser.. dude i'm
    amatuer boxer and cardio 5 times a week..
    well I would say at least one cheat meal a week,
    but it could be my carb intake..
    I was thinking of clen again, but I hate the shakiness...
    still like how I feel and getting stocky, which is my goal..
    getting rip will be next time...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. TRT Test results
    By rayballs03 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:52 PM
  3. test results
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:37 PM
  4. My SpectraCell Test & RBC Fatty Acid Test Results
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:28 AM
  5. DIESEL TEST hormone test results
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Log in
Log in