where do you guys learn?

andrewcb

Awards
any recomendations on sites that give you info of useage? having a hard time finding a reliable where it gives you information on cycles, doseage, side effects, pros and cons, etc etc.

any help would be appreciated. thanks

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Almost everything i've learned, i've learned from other AM members.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Lot of good info on here. Anytime you see something in a log you don't get google it. It takes good amount of time to build a solid knowledge base. In this section alone there are over 830 pages of log/info, prepare to master the search option. Also don't be afraid of the stickies there is some really good stuff up there.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
google, searching, spending hours reading, learning on the forums.

and reading books such as these---V

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Here, friends (if any use), gym, online, etc.
Kind of just mesh it together since no one really has the exact same opinion.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Spend the money and get Roberts and Llewellyns books. Llewellyn gives good histories of each AAS but his dosages seem conservative by todays posts.Roberts deals with more of the OTC/AAS. Both books cover the standbys of course....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any recomendations on sites that give you info of useage? having a hard time finding a reliable where it gives you information on cycles, doseage, side effects, pros and cons, etc etc.

any help would be appreciated. thanks
You're on it. Anabolicminds taught me everything about PH/DS/AAS and got me through my first cycle. Spend some time here, search, post, and don't be scared to ask questions on the forum or to the people.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
google, searching, spending hours reading, learning on the forums.

and reading books such as these---V
Here, friends (if any use), gym, online, etc.
Kind of just mesh it together since no one really has the exact same opinion.
Spend the money and get Roberts and Llewellyns books. Llewellyn gives good histories of each AAS but his dosages seem conservative by todays posts.Roberts deals with more of the OTC/AAS. Both books cover the standbys of course....
You're on it. Anabolicminds taught me everything about PH/DS/AAS and got me through my first cycle. Spend some time here, search, post, and don't be scared to ask questions on the forum or to the people.
The guys have you covered. lol

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Everything you need to know can be found here on AM. The search feature is your friend. Most members here are more than happy to answer questions AFTER you have done most of the research yourself.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bigger aas boards and anabolic books, i have like 20 ebooks