where do you guys learn? - AnabolicMinds.com

where do you guys learn?

  1. New Member
    andrewcb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    where do you guys learn?


    any recomendations on sites that give you info of useage? having a hard time finding a reliable where it gives you information on cycles, doseage, side effects, pros and cons, etc etc.

    any help would be appreciated. thanks

  2. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Almost everything i've learned, i've learned from other AM members.
  3. New Member
    Aldross's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    12517

    Reputation

    Lot of good info on here. Anytime you see something in a log you don't get google it. It takes good amount of time to build a solid knowledge base. In this section alone there are over 830 pages of log/info, prepare to master the search option. Also don't be afraid of the stickies there is some really good stuff up there.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    andrewcb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    ok, thanks for the help!
  5. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,644
    Rep Power
    1590288

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    google, searching, spending hours reading, learning on the forums.

    and reading books such as these---V
  6. Advanced Member
    CCV3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    344

    Reputation

    Here, friends (if any use), gym, online, etc.
    Kind of just mesh it together since no one really has the exact same opinion.
  7. Advanced Member
    Presa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    49
    Posts
    589
    Rep Power
    827

    Reputation

    Spend the money and get Roberts and Llewellyns books. Llewellyn gives good histories of each AAS but his dosages seem conservative by todays posts.Roberts deals with more of the OTC/AAS. Both books cover the standbys of course....
  8. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9973

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcb View Post
    any recomendations on sites that give you info of useage? having a hard time finding a reliable where it gives you information on cycles, doseage, side effects, pros and cons, etc etc.

    any help would be appreciated. thanks
    You're on it. Anabolicminds taught me everything about PH/DS/AAS and got me through my first cycle. Spend some time here, search, post, and don't be scared to ask questions on the forum or to the people.
  9. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3298

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    google, searching, spending hours reading, learning on the forums.

    and reading books such as these---V
    Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Here, friends (if any use), gym, online, etc.
    Kind of just mesh it together since no one really has the exact same opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    Spend the money and get Roberts and Llewellyns books. Llewellyn gives good histories of each AAS but his dosages seem conservative by todays posts.Roberts deals with more of the OTC/AAS. Both books cover the standbys of course....
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    You're on it. Anabolicminds taught me everything about PH/DS/AAS and got me through my first cycle. Spend some time here, search, post, and don't be scared to ask questions on the forum or to the people.
    The guys have you covered. lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  10. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Almost everything i've learned, i've learned from other AM members.
    god help you
  11. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Everything you need to know can be found here on AM. The search feature is your friend. Most members here are more than happy to answer questions AFTER you have done most of the research yourself.
  12. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234818

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    bigger aas boards and anabolic books, i have like 20 ebooks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  13. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9476

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    god help you
    Haha...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to learn
    By bobbyn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:11 PM
  2. Help me learn to cut
    By marshmallow man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 12:47 AM
  3. im here to learn
    By lilman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 10:14 PM
  4. When will they learn
    By NO MERCY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in