Using Usnic and M4ohn at the same time
- 05-30-2004, 04:39 PM
- 05-30-2004, 04:55 PM
it might be a little toxic, I havent seen any blood work done on usnic acid but I know its pretty toxic. M4OHN isnt but the two together might be. you could lower the dose of usnic that you would normally use.
- 06-01-2004, 08:31 AM
That sounds a little rough on the liver. Maybe use triac instead of usnic, I had similar results with both.
06-01-2004, 10:18 PM
I'd leave UA alone. That **** is more dangerous than DNP.
06-01-2004, 11:08 PM
what do you base this on? It works fine for meOriginally Posted by E-Swift
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dugyrios in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2006, 05:13 PM
- By Dugyrios in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2006, 06:24 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:58 AM
- By TheMyth in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2005, 12:14 PM
- By tommy91z in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2004, 12:23 AM