still shut down after pct

PPen131

Awards
It's been almost a month now since i finished my 4week pct with 6oxo. prior to that, i was on a 6week ph cycle of 1tu at 2capsules a day. i can get an erection still, but it's not what it once was; i've also plateaued in the gym. any advice would be appreciated. btw, this was also my first time going on a ph cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
IMHO 6oxo alone is not sufficient for post cycle, get yourself some nolva now, and dose it at 20mg/ed for 4 weeks, if that doesn't help either it's in your head or you need to go see a doc.

ManBeast

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I like this for PCT - wether it be AAS or Prosteroids.

Day 1-30: 6oxo + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex.

I originally saw this from Pheedno (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626) and it covers PCT from more angles than say traditional Clomid or 6oxo alone. For a light Prosteroid cycle 6oxo should be ok but if you are on AAS or a harsh/long Prosteroid cycle this could really help out. Some of the older guys dont bounce back as quick either - this could really help. All of this stuff can be obtained easily/cheaply....

You could replace the 6oxo with .25mg Arimidex if you wanted and you could also extend it longer than 30 days if you want (taking into account your age and length of cycle).

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's been almost a month now since i finished my 4week pct with 6oxo. prior to that, i was on a 6week ph cycle of 1tu at 2capsules a day. i can get an erection still, but it's not what it once was; i've also plateaued in the gym. any advice would be appreciated. btw, this was also my first time going on a ph cycle.
1-TU is only 50mg of 1-test so its a pretty low dose. Were you already suffering symptoms of low testosterone before even starting your 1-TU?

PPen131

Awards
1-TU is only 50mg of 1-test so its a pretty low dose. Were you already suffering symptoms of low testosterone before even starting your 1-TU?
i don't think so because my libido has always been fairly high. i guess i'll try a cycle of nolva and see if that helps

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
i don't think so because my libido has always been fairly high. i guess i'll try a cycle of nolva and see if that helps
If you choose to use just one, for short term response, clomid would actually be more effective. Check out that link I pasted - there is some good info there and some studies also. Nolva is good but I think in your case Clomid might be more useful.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Having a reasonably high fat content in your diet, preferably saturated say 30% of calories should be part of PCT too. And keep total calories high, at least somewhat higher than maintenance keeping in mind any new muscle weight gained after taking ph.

PPen131

Awards
If you choose to use just one, for short term response, clomid would actually be more effective. Check out that link I pasted - there is some good info there and some studies also. Nolva is good but I think in your case Clomid might be more useful.
thanks, i'll check it out

PPen131

Awards
Having a reasonably high fat content in your diet, preferably saturated say 30% of calories should be part of PCT too. And keep total calories high, at least somewhat higher than maintenance keeping in mind any new muscle weight gained after taking ph.
that's good info. i've been trying to cut since then, so my overall calorie consumption, including fats, has been much lower

PPen131

Awards
so alpine, is it really necessary for me to combine 6oxo, clomid, and nolva at this point? if it's just clomid, that what is a good recommended dosage?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The immediate cutting is also part of the problem. That is a HUGE no no after a bulk :( Even after a cutter, it is wise to "maintain" (or just SLIGHTLY below) during and for a couple weeks after PCT IMHO.

If you would like to include clomid (not a bad idea IMHO). I would do a 4 week run as follows:
1: 40mg nolva, 50mg clomid ed.
2: 30mg nolva, 50mg clomid ed.
3: 30mg nolva, 25mg clomid ed.
4: 20mg nolva, 25mg clomid ed.
Screw the 6-oxo unless you already have it if so, just spread it out evenly through 3-4 weeks.

ManBeast

PPen131

Awards
The immediate cutting is also part of the problem. That is a HUGE no no after a bulk :( Even after a cutter, it is wise to "maintain" (or just SLIGHTLY below) during and for a couple weeks after PCT IMHO.

If you would like to include clomid (not a bad idea IMHO). I would do a 4 week run as follows:
1: 40mg nolva, 50mg clomid ed.
2: 30mg nolva, 50mg clomid ed.
3: 30mg nolva, 25mg clomid ed.
4: 20mg nolva, 25mg clomid ed.
Screw the 6-oxo unless you already have it if so, just spread it out evenly through 3-4 weeks.

ManBeast
excellent, i'm gonna order some of both. thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Also, how were your gains on such a low dose of 1-tu?

ManBeast

PPen131

Awards
i'm a pretty hard gainer so i was surprised that i actually put on some weight and muscle mass. i put on about 12lbs going from a measly 145 to almost 160. bench went from 175 to 205. squats from 175 to 215. my protein intake and eating habits remained the same during the cycle.