8wk havoc cycle

B

beaver

Awards
i have quite a few ph cycles uner my belt as well as one aas(test-e/deca)
ph's i've used
og pheraphlex
og superdrol
havoc
p-plex(19.2mg)batch
h-drol
stanodrol

anyway i was thinkin of a cycles a few months down the road cuz im on h-drol/stanodrol now and lovin it. i loved my p-plex/havoc bridge months ago too. this time i wanna stick with one compound, HAVOC!

HAVOC
20/30/30/30/30/40/40/40
PCT - TOREM

is this crazy or doable. reacted great before. please lemme know what u think? i was goin to run m-drol next but i have changed my mind. also, if there's anything you would add or tweak lemme know.
thanks
beaver

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Do you get the joint pain from havoc? I couldn't Imagine running that stuff for that long, I have run it 4 or 5 times and every time I quit after four weeks from the sides, cool dreams though.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think you;re pushing it 8 weeks is too long IMO, I would run a bridge of SD in to your havoc and keep it a 6 weeks total, this is what I would do.

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
i have quite a few ph cycles uner my belt as well as one aas(test-e/deca)
ph's i've used
og pheraphlex
og superdrol
havoc
p-plex(19.2mg)batch
h-drol
stanodrol

anyway i was thinkin of a cycles a few months down the road cuz im on h-drol/stanodrol now and lovin it. i loved my p-plex/havoc bridge months ago too. this time i wanna stick with one compound, HAVOC!

HAVOC
20/30/30/30/30/40/40/40
PCT - TOREM

is this crazy or doable. reacted great before. please lemme know what u think? i was goin to run m-drol next but i have changed my mind. also, if there's anything you would add or tweak lemme know.
thanks
beaver

You'll be fine, but unless you respond really well from the stuff don't expect much. I ran it at 80mg for 9 weeks with 180mg of xtren. Post cycle bloods were normal.

A

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
You'll be fine, but unless you respond really well from the stuff don't expect much. I ran it at 80mg for 9 weeks with 180mg of xtren. Post cycle bloods were normal.
I see you trollin'...

R

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I think you;re pushing it 8 weeks is too long IMO, I would run a bridge of SD in to your havoc and keep it a 6 weeks total, this is what I would do.

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
Good advice, although having run this exact cycle before, I would run it
S Drol 20/20/30/0/0/0
Havoc 0/0/40/50/50/50
I respond better with more and don`t get any worse sides.