Superdrol vs. 4AD

vespinoza04

Awards
I'm relatively new to bodybuilding not new to working out. I just finished a cycle of Animal Stak and after a few weeks I'm thinking of taking 4AD but I also hear about superdrol. Are they essentially the same thing?
From my research it seems like they cannot be taken by themselves but stacked with other supplements. Can anyone elaborate on this..?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u clearly have done zero research.

use the search feature, use google. these questions are the dumbest ive heard in quite some time.

new to bodybuilding? awesome, congrats on wanting to better ur body and lifestyle..........but the last thing YOU need is steroids.

what is ur training routine and diet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm relatively new to bodybuilding not new to working out. I just finished a cycle of Animal Stak and after a few weeks I'm thinking of taking 4AD but I also hear about superdrol. Are they essentially the same thing?
From my research it seems like they cannot be taken by themselves but stacked with other supplements. Can anyone elaborate on this..?
So far, your research seems to have consisted of reading a couple of threads from 2004.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Sooo much wrong. I'm going to shut up bc I'll end up bashing you. Again, before asking questions search the forum. Read read read and then read some more.

vespinoza04

Awards
My problem is with the mounds and mounds of inconsistency in the "research" that you all say I need to do. One website claims that one supplement does nothing and another site will say the opposite. I would argue that those of you that think you're well-researched and educated on anabolic supplements could find a person or source that completely disagrees with you.

I'm not looking to take hardcore stuff like Winstrol but looking for something that will help boost test levels. I was hoping on getting clarification on the way some of you guys take these supplements. I understand HOW they work I even know the difference between androstenedione and androstenediol but the information on how to take them is what is confusing.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Uh oh. Here we go again.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't touch either until you have been eating and training good for a min of 2-3 years.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Don't touch either until you have been eating and training good for a min of 2-3 years.
Hopefully he's been eating since birth! lol

OP, superdrol is no joke. and when you say Harsh stuff like winstrol, it truly shows how little you have researched. Winny being harsher than superdrol lol.........

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My problem is with the mounds and mounds of inconsistency in the "research" that you all say I need to do. One website claims that one supplement does nothing and another site will say the opposite. I would argue that those of you that think you're well-researched and educated on anabolic supplements could find a person or source that completely disagrees with you.

I'm not looking to take hardcore stuff like Winstrol but looking for something that will help boost test levels. I was hoping on getting clarification on the way some of you guys take these supplements. I understand HOW they work I even know the difference between androstenedione and androstenediol but the information on how to take them is what is confusing.
winstrol hardcore!? once again u have NO IDEA WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT.

let me say this....any steroid BESIDES gel/injecctable testosterone will stop ur natural production of testosterone. if u want something to "boost test"...then u want a non-hormonal supplement that naturally has the potential to raise ur natural levels

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Visit the supplement section if you want to boost test. Stay far away from here lol.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhmm Superdrol is a fully active steroid- not some b!tch made t booster- it is WAY stronger/harsher than winny- just cause its legal doesnt mean its safe

Go to tunedsports.com I dont usually do peoples homework but this will help you get started- PLEASE do not take superdrol until you have done several cycles of ph/ds

and please read up on everything before putting it in ur body

4ad compared to superdrol is like comparing a 9 mm (4ad) to a .50 cal machine gun (sd)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are just looking to boost test, look at some kind of DAA supplement like Epharm's Test Force. There are also a lot of high quality full spectrum test-boosting products out there.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey bro,

First off, as NOS said, congrats to wanting to better yourself and build your body, however you are going about it wrong.

Bodybuilding is a marathon race. What you appear to be doing is a sprint. There is no magic supplement, PH, DS, or injectable that will make you huge overnight.

The first thing you need to do is get a good routine down. For this I highly recommend you read Starting Stregnth by Mark Rippetoe. Amazon should have it. He will show you a good powerlifting routine that is easy to follow, well designed and best of all he will make sure your form is in proper shape. The results from this routine alone are amazing.

Secondly, you need to work on your nutrition. Before you can ever look at a steroid, you need to read up on nutrition. Your diet should be 100% on par before making that step. Go into our nutrition forum and read and absorb everything. Eat, Eat and Eat. If you are above your regular calorie intake, you will grow. Not growing? Eat another 500 calories a day. You will find your spot. Visit fitday.com and register an account. Its free and will help you calculate your dietary calories and macros (carbs/fat/protein). This is step two.

Third, make sure you are getting sleep. I know to many people who work their ass of in the gym, eat what they think is decent, and then party till 6am every night with no rest. Your body needs rest to put on that muscle. Period.

After these 3 are in check, progress naturally for a month. You will make progress, I guarantee it. After 3-4 months, you should start playing with supplementation, but stick to your basics. Try Creapure, it is one of the easiest ways to give your body "an edge." Take IBCAAs throughout the day.

If you really want to boost testosterone levels, do it naturally. A good product is PhytoTest. It will naturally increase your testosterone levels. When you have been doing this for a year or two, hit me up, then we can have a worthy discussion on hormonal products.

For protein supplementation, a whey drink will make it easier to meet your macros.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

either one of these books will give you everything you need bro. just google the title. buy, read. and you'll be gtg on w/e you go with.
----v

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
winstrol hardcore!? once again u have NO IDEA WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT.

let me say this....any steroid BESIDES gel/injecctable testosterone will stop ur natural production of testosterone. if u want something to "boost test"...then u want a non-hormonal supplement that naturally has the potential to raise ur natural levels
You probably should not be lecturing people so severely when you are making statements like this. Exogenous administration of testosterone (injectable or gel) will suppress and eventually stop your natural production.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far I've never seen any data to show any steroid completely stops production of test.

only minimizes to a very, very low amount. but still measurable, and still there being produced.

men dont get all of their test from their testes. just most of it.

so really, both of you are wrong. :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You probably should not be lecturing people so severely when you are making statements like this. Exogenous administration of testosterone (injectable or gel) will suppress and eventually stop your natural production.
no sh!t really?....come on dude i know wtf im talking about. synthetic testosterone replaces natural testosterone...thats a given. but OTHER steroids dont replace it...they just shut it down

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
OTHER steroids dont replace it...they just shut it down
I guess that's debatable, but I know what you mean :). I just posted because I don't want the newbie walking away with the wrong message.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
You mean I can't inject 2g/week and not get a little shutdown!?!?! Oh noes. Time to replan my cycle....