Bridge this?

cavtrooper96

Awards
I am looking at my next run to be an advanced bridge. I have several stacks under my belt now and have been running PH's for a few years very safely and effectively. I was thinking of my next run to be...
Weeks 1-4 - Alpha 1 (CEL)
Weeks 3-6 - D-Zine (CEL)

Any thoughts on this. I am wanting to put on some good size and strength while leaning out a little on the D-zine. Or should I replace the D-Zine with some EPI?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's the beauty of having experience... You know what works for you and what doesn't. Makes your decisions a ton easier and helps you plan WAY more effective cycles.

Have you tried both D-zine and Epi before?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If Epi worked for you I would go with it... how did it work for you?

cavtrooper96

Awards
If Epi worked for you I would go with it... how did it work for you?
The epi worked great. I did get a couple bad headaches at the end though. It was one of my first runs a few years ago and probly went to high on the dosage with minimal supports. I think Hawthorne was all I had for BP. I go with more for supports now. I will probly give another go with the SD or Alpha one for a starter to bridge into.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The epi worked great. I did get a couple bad headaches at the end though. It was one of my first runs a few years ago and probly went to high on the dosage with minimal supports. I think Hawthorne was all I had for BP. I go with more for supports now. I will probly give another go with the SD or Alpha one for a starter to bridge into.
CM and I both ran SD/Epi bridges. Check out our logs bro.

cavtrooper96

Awards
Great logs guys. I scanned through both. I looked for some Epi and it is harder to find now. Is Epistrong the only clone left or is there some others around im not finding?