M-drol pulse/demacrine???

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted some opinions. I am going to do a mdrol pulse cycle in a couple of weeks and was wondering if adding demacrine lv to it is a good idea. I'll be pulsing 4x a week for 6 weeks starting at 10mg and upping it to 30mg depending how I feel. Should I run the mdrol straight or it wouldnt hurt to add the demacrine at 1 dose daily? Thanks in advance!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted some opinions. I am going to do a mdrol pulse cycle in a couple of weeks and was wondering if adding demacrine lv to it is a good idea. I'll be pulsing 4x a week for 6 weeks starting at 10mg and upping it to 30mg depending how I feel. Should I run the mdrol straight or it wouldnt hurt to add the demacrine at 1 dose daily? Thanks in advance!
I think adding the dermacrine would be perfect!

Good idea, I say go for it ;)

No lethargy for you..

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I have some 50mg dhea that expired in january, do you think it's still usable or should I just pick up the demacrine?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pulsing four days a week? You might as well run a straight cycle.

Your DHEA is still fine.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing four days a week? You might as well run a straight cycle.

Your DHEA is still fine.
Really think so? So you don't think this pulse would minimize sides and shut down?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember Dr. D talking about this. I believe the most he suggests is two (consecutive) on two (consecutive) off. This will result in four days on and three off with the following week being three days on and four days off.

He said that anything more than this will likely result in shutdown. Do you think you can just do something like MWF on or the two and two?

Oh, and FWIIW, Dermacrine will slowly shut you down as well, even at low doses.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I remember Dr. D talking about this. I believe the most he suggests is two (consecutive) on two (consecutive) off. This will result in four days on and three off with the following week being three days on and four days off.

He said that anything more than this will likely result in shutdown. Do you think you can just do something like MWF on or the two and two?

Oh, and FWIIW, Dermacrine will slowly shut you down as well, even at low doses.
So I should drop the dhea huh? Well my workout days are tue, thurs, fri and sat, so I guess I should run it on tue, thurs and sat or mon, tue and fri, sat?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just noticed that you had mentioned the LV version.

TD Dermacrine converts at a rate about 10 times higher than regular oral DHEA. I'm not sure about the LV version. I'm not sure if the regular oral DHEA will or will not shut you down over six weeks. Sorry.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, well I'll leave the dhea out for now and since you mentined that does the same go for sustain alpha because I like the TD version way better?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the protocol for Sustain Alpha ON Cycle is two days on and 5 days off. It's then switched up to five days on and then two days off during pct.

Was that your question? Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking.

Atmosphere

Awards
the Lv is supposed to be have better bioavalibility. i was thinking about the same thing. running dermacrine all the way through while pulsing mdrol 3 days a week.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I was asking about the conversion rate of the sustain lv because I seem to respond to the transdermal version way better

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
the Lv is supposed to be have better bioavalibility. i was thinking about the same thing. running dermacrine all the way through while pulsing mdrol 3 days a week.
So are you still planning on running demacrine all the way through?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in results from pulsing while running sustain alpha.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
DHEA is like $8 a bottle max. I doubt expired DHEA will hurt you, but its not very expensive to get fresh stuff.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
OK guys so I changed protocol during cycle and would appreciate your opinions. So I did my first week of mdrol pulsed 4x a week at 10mg, then I decided that maybe I could run 4 more weeks as follows
1st week was pulsed at 10mg
2nd wk 10mg ed
3rd wk 20mg ed sust 550mg
4th wk 20mg ed sust 550mg
5th wk 20-30mg ed sust 550mg
weeks 6-13 sust 550mg wkly
What do you guys think, is that too much mdrol? And I started the test late cause I just happened to come across it, it was not part of my original plan but a great addition if you ask me=)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it looks good. No need to pulse to avoid shutdown though after adding test. If you are worried about sides then pulse it. As far as too much mdrol, I dont think it is but if you start feeling some sides reduce the dose.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sustain and dermacrine must be applied TD to be truly effecive..
And there are places out there that sell both..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Test is always a great addition and or base for any cycle. . .if you ask me its the base for all darkside cycle's hahah. . . . soo 5weeks on mdrol is that much i think so. . i would go 4wks max but I'm always the conservative one out of the anabolic group haha