Advice on Bulking

newbie09

Awards
:newbie:
Hi Everyone ,

I am very much new to this community and infact new to the supplement World too . I have done a lot of research but I am still confused about which one should I use :thinking:

I am 24 now and I've been to gym for probably 1-2yrs now ( yeah i am kind of nerdy till i graduated ) and Whey is the only supplement Ive used till now ( not even creatine :lame: ).I am 6 feet and weigh 161 pounds :frustrate: So I am looking gain a lot more weight.

Now can someone advice me on Bulking . I am planning to run a H-DroL or P-mag cycle like

Preload : Milk Thistle , cycle Assist - 2 weeks

Cycle : 50/50/50/75 H-drol ( or P-mag ) and Cycle assist

PCT : Post cycle support (anabolic innovation)
Lean Xtreme
I3C
ZMA
Activate Xtreme ( and have Nolva on hand just in case )

Or do you think i am not experienced enough ( or whatever you call that ) to start a PH and instead use something else. But I am looking to gain serious weight , can you help me out guys.

Thanks

mball52

Awards
  • Established
your not ready for a ph man. at 161 at 6 foot tall, you have plenty of room to grow. i lifted hard for 5 years before i tried one. you should focus on eating A LOT (good food of course) and train hard and you'll put on weight in no time. i guess basically it boils down to, why use a ph when you can get there naturally? we all mostly began ph once we have reached our genetic potential. hope this helps

sms6090

Awards
i agree with mball, but i have some advice if you plan on running the cycle anyways.

hdrol @ 6 weeks, not 4. and dose it at 50/50/75/75/75/75

everything else looks good

newbie09

Awards
your not ready for a ph man. at 161 at 6 foot tall, you have plenty of room to grow. i lifted hard for 5 years before i tried one. you should focus on eating A LOT (good food of course) and train hard and you'll put on weight in no time. i guess basically it boils down to, why use a ph when you can get there naturally? we all mostly began ph once we have reached our genetic potential. hope this helps
Thanks for the reply mball .... I was tryin pretty hard to eat a lot , but started gaining belly fat along with the muscle ... and Ive stopped gaining anything from the last 4-5mnths , can you give me some advice on what to use if not a PH ...

newbie09

Awards
i agree with mball, but i have some advice if you plan on running the cycle anyways.

hdrol @ 6 weeks, not 4. and dose it at 50/50/75/75/75/75

everything else looks good

thanks sms .. but ,is that dose safe enough for a first timer ??? I was a bit concerned after seeing al those gyno threads ... and which one do you think is the best bet ... H drol or P mag if I am looking to gain weight ofcourse good weight .

sms6090

Awards
i would say h drol would be your best bet

yes that is a safe dose, even for first timers. but the truth is, with h drol you won't make as big as gains as you're specifically looking for. I would say 10 pounds max, but everyone does react differently.

if you want serious mass from a first time cycle, i would say an injectable cycle is your best bet. testosterone enanthate @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks. youll gain a good 20 pounds on that cycle, and some serious strength.

of course if your diet isnt in check, you're better off not taking AAS

newbie09

Awards
i would say h drol would be your best bet

yes that is a safe dose, even for first timers. but the truth is, with h drol you won't make as big as gains as you're specifically looking for. I would say 10 pounds max, but everyone does react differently.

if you want serious mass from a first time cycle, i would say an injectable cycle is your best bet. testosterone enanthate @ 500mg/week for 12 weeks. youll gain a good 20 pounds on that cycle, and some serious strength.

of course if your diet isnt in check, you're better off not taking AAS
Yeah .. If only I could get that ... I recently came to US and have no idea abt a source and how to search for it :sad2: ... so I think I should adjust with the CEL HDOL ...

sms6090

Awards
i've been in the position of not having a source either...

i would say just google testosterone enanthate and see what comes up. it takes a lot of research and patience, but i think you can find it if you really WANT to. you can also ask around here, but make sure not to talk about sources in a thread, because that is against the rules of the site.

but if you choose the h drol route, just make sure you know what you're getting into, and have everything you need ON HAND.

good luck with your choice

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply mball .... I was tryin pretty hard to eat a lot , but started gaining belly fat along with the muscle ... and Ive stopped gaining anything from the last 4-5mnths , can you give me some advice on what to use if not a PH ...
well, it really depends on what your diet was like. if you ate alot of fried food and stuff, that'll happen. but it is important to realize that you'll need to always throw in cardio too. i would suggest creatine. my first time i used it, i was 205, went through the tub, was 230. once the water weight came off, i was about 217. its a really good supplement, esp if you dont have much supp experience. just remember to drink TONS of water.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
At your height and weight, you are probably an ectomorph, you can still get bigger, but you have to consistently eat, that means eating all day, everyday whether you are hungry or not and, of course, lift weights. The solution is: more food and consistent, periodized, HST type training, not pseudo-androgen use.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
:newbie:
Hi Everyone ,

I am very much new to this community and infact new to the supplement World too . I have done a lot of research but I am still confused about which one should I use :thinking:

I am 24 now and I've been to gym for probably 1-2yrs now ( yeah i am kind of nerdy till i graduated ) and Whey is the only supplement Ive used till now ( not even creatine :lame: ).I am 6 feet and weigh 161 pounds :frustrate: So I am looking gain a lot more weight.

Now can someone advice me on Bulking . I am planning to run a H-DroL or P-mag cycle like

Preload : Milk Thistle , cycle Assist - 2 weeks

Cycle : 50/50/50/75 H-drol ( or P-mag ) and Cycle assist

PCT : Post cycle support (anabolic innovation)
Lean Xtreme
I3C
ZMA
Activate Xtreme ( and have Nolva on hand just in case )

Or do you think i am not experienced enough ( or whatever you call that ) to start a PH and instead use something else. But I am looking to gain serious weight , can you help me out guys.

Thanks
i would run the nolva no matter what, just because your only other line of defense is some herbs and spices.

have you gotten bloodwork done to check yourself out to see if your body can handle a cycle?

newbie09

Awards
i would run the nolva no matter what, just because your only other line of defense is some herbs and spices.

have you gotten bloodwork done to check yourself out to see if your body can handle a cycle?

I was planning to have one after PCT to make sure everything is ok .... but I dont know I should have one before starting ... can you shed some light on this , what should I check exactly ?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Theres a sticky explaining about bloodwork, go check it out. Get it done before so you know your actual levels so you can compare after cycle.