Introducing SD (megavol) as a kick start to a Hdrol cycle

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Originally I wouldnt think of doing this but read a hypothetical post by Unreal and it got me thinking. Frequently, it takes ~2-3 weeks for hdrol to kick in and SD kicks in near immediately. How would stacking hdrol and SD sound? ie keep hdrol lower dosed until i drop the sd...

SD 10/10/10/00/00/00
Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75

If the SD is kept at 10 would this be best taken alongside the 2nd dose of Hdrol 1hr preworkout? (i always workout in the afternoon/late afternoon) or upon waking with my 1st dose of hdrol

unless it should be at 20, but how would i then dose the hdrol?

or its just plain nuts.

ps i plan on using megavol which seems to be legit (correct?)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eh you could do
SD - 10/20/20
HD - 50/50/50/75/100/100

Idk how many cycles you ran though.. I would suggest taking the SD pre-w/o.. But if your taking 20mg you could take 1 cap am, then 1 cap pre w/o..

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I ran SD once for 3 weeks. was good but i needed doses of 30mg when it hit the sweet spot but lethargy was an issue.

Ages ago when I ran Hdrol, i responded well.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I think your hdrol dose is low. 75-125mg. Actually gone up to 175 for 2 wks and the hardening was very pronounced.

The idea isn't crazy. Unreal and I discussed this some. But it's not a beginner cycle.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I think your hdrol dose is low. 75-125mg. Actually gone up to 175 for 2 wks and the hardening was very pronounced.

The idea isn't crazy. Unreal and I discussed this some. But it's not a beginner cycle.
i have two bottles of hdrol (1 hdrol and 1 mega-h)

my original plan was to do 50,50,75,75,75,75

i've read that from many on other forums that going up to 100 isnt worth the trade off between benefits and toxicity.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
on a side note, looks like megavol is legit. and comes with nac and hawthorn berry (but ill still be using cycle support)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it looks great, just the dosing would have to scale up for some people

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i have two bottles of hdrol (1 hdrol and 1 mega-h)

my original plan was to do 50,50,75,75,75,75

i've read that from many on other forums that going up to 100 isnt worth the trade off between benefits and toxicity.
How can most speak on toxicity... Unless they have bloodwork done and most don't. It's just there thought on it. People take abombs at 100mg and it's way way more toxic.

I personally have no sides with hdrol and gone up to 125mg. Vasc and hardening is very nice at that level.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks great, just the dosing would have to scale up for some people
for the 10mg SD, take it 1hr preworkout. otherwise on days of not training, take it 1st thing in the morning. correct?

reagarding moving up to 20mg of SD, perhaps I shall see how the 1st week at 10mg goes and consider moving up to 20mg for weeks 2 and 3.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20/20/20

1 cap a.m. 1 cap pre/wo brah.. run it as i had outlined earlier.. that will be a good cycle dude.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe even start the HD at 75 like liftingstud said.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. i have revised my planned SD dose to 20,20,20 with 1 in the am, the other preworkout as suggested. however, with this being my 1st hd+sd stack, im tempted to keep the Hdrol at 50 for the begining 2 weeks.

since Hdrol is more of a longer half life ph, i figured i'd take 1st dose in the am, and the 2nd after my workout as that still wont be 12hrs since my 1st dose but hopefully help with slightly more stable blood levels of exogenous hormones

the input is much appreciated. looking for a good deal on support supps now (UK based).