1-AD/4-AD beginner stack

Sophomore

Awards
hey im 22 years old and i would like your guys opinion on this stack
week 1: 300 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 2: 400 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 3: 500 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 4: 600 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD

The reason im starting 1-AD at the minimum dose is i wanted to see if i get any nasty unexpected sides, and then ill gently raise up the dose each week. Im 170 pounds 5'11" and i need to bulk up. Ive got a good 4 years training behind me and a solid diet. Does anybody have any opinions or pointers on my first cycle?

For PCT im goin 40 mg nolva for first 2 weeks then 20 mg for 2 weeks.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Those are good dosages for a 1st cycle. Why not save some cash & use a 1-test dermal over 1ad? It's more effective, but 1ad does work. You should gain well either way.

I suggest extending it to a 6-week cycle. You won't see any gains until the 3rd week, 4-weekers are too short for non-methyl compounds IMO. I'd continue your week 4 dosages for weeks 5-6, then do the 4-week PCT as you planned.

Sophomore

Awards
Those are good dosages for a 1st cycle. Why not save some cash & use a 1-test dermal over 1ad? It's more effective, but 1ad does work. You should gain well either way.

I suggest extending it to a 6-week cycle. You won't see any gains until the 3rd week, 4-weekers are too short for non-methyl compounds IMO. I'd continue your week 4 dosages for weeks 5-6, then do the 4-week PCT as you planned.
I dont like the idea of using 2 dermals at once and ive researched 1-ad for a long time now and i like its minimum side effects such as no estrogen aromatization. i like the 4 week cycle cuz i really dont know how im gonna respond to prohormones cuz this is my first time so im gonna try to keep it short and sweet just in case anything arises.

azgymrat

Awards
What is you're reasoning for not liking 2 dermals at once? just mix the 4AD and 1 test together and apply twice a day.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I agree, its hard to beat a 4-ad/1 test dermal for a first cycle.

superman15

Banned
Awards
my first cycle was 1-AD and 4-AD. I too took the does that the label on the bottle said. 3 tabs a day. I forgot if they were 100 or 200 mg tabs. but anyways i gained about 10 lbs on it for 3 weeks. however i did lose it all after i got off because i used 6-oxo at minimum doses. I didnt know too much about PCT. If i did take that cycle again i definitely would go with 4 weeks instead of 3. I also made the mistake of taking 4-ad in capsules. so i probably didnt get any effect from that. Taking Nolva is a good idea. Good luck with your cycle bro. be sure to post your results.

Jimmy_magix

Awards

I am waiting until next year for my cycle. I am 21 in April, 4 years of training, 5"575, 175lbs . I need to order my cycles before the ban. And so, here's my question:
I personally was going to do 1ad/4ad for 6 weeks, I too noticed that 1-test was cheaper, therefore I am planning on 6 weeks (or 5 if my results peak) and then Nolva for 4 weeks PCT. I've been trying to find this everywhere but can't find it for love nor money, so its time to throw caution to the wind and just ask: what kind of dosage should I be looking at with dermal 1-test? From what I have read it could be anywhere from 300-500mg is 500 excessive for a first cycle? divided into two doses. Should I still partially stagger it like so:

week 1: 300 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 2: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 3: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 4: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 5: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
week 6: (if required) 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD

any help is appreciated.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
1-Test gives a big **** u to my sex drive. It KILLED me last time and the GF was pissed. Been scared to take it since. I heard taking it with 4OHN is good, but I cant handle the libido shut down so I'm stacking 4AD and M4OHN.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Those are high end dosages for your size, especially for a first cycle. You will gain well, but would probably gain just as well with 300mg 1-test & 400mg 4ad throughout. Definitely divide into 2 doses. You will gain much easier on your 1st cycle than you ever will again. Keeping the 1-test low will also allow you to see how the sides affect you. You can always increase the dose after a few weeks if you want. Just note that you won't see gains at any dosage until probably the 2nd week with 1-test/4ad. Too many guys bump the dosage when they don't explode in the first few days. Give it 3 weeks & re-evaluate.

Jimmy_magix

Awards
Those are high end dosages for your size, especially for a first cycle. You will gain well, but would probably gain just as well with 300mg 1-test & 400mg 4ad throughout. Definitely divide into 2 doses. You will gain much easier on your 1st cycle than you ever will again. Keeping the 1-test low will also allow you to see how the sides affect you. You can always increase the dose after a few weeks if you want. Just note that you won't see gains at any dosage until probably the 2nd week with 1-test/4ad. Too many guys bump the dosage when they don't explode in the first few days. Give it 3 weeks & re-evaluate.
cheers for the help bro, do you think I should run 6 weeks instead of 5 if results don't start appearing until week 3?

Prime Rib

Awards
I ran 1-AD by itself for 8 weeks, 400mg a day, gained about 9 lbs, gained lots of strength, didn't do any PCT, and kept almost everything. 1-AD is good stuff...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think 6 weeks is the optimal length for a 1-test/4ad cycle. In my experience, the majority of gains come in weeks 4-6. You'll be selling yourself short with a 4-5 weeker.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Longdog, did you experience any loss of sex drive or anything of the sort while on 1-Test when mixing w/ 4AD? M1T killed me last time...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Longdog, did you experience any loss of sex drive or anything of the sort while on 1-Test when mixing w/ 4AD? M1T killed me last time...
As long as you keep the ratio at least around 50% 4ad, libido loss on-cycle should be minimal or none at all. You will lose libido from just about any cycle once you stop taking the androgens & start PCT though. I never have any problems with 1-test/4ad until the 1st week of PCT, & the libido returns in 1-3 weeks.

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Ugh, girlfriend is not gonna be happy for that week or two, but I'll make up for it when I take of my shirt and go to the pool with her. HA. Anyways, middle of week two and I definitly look leaner, however I'm up about 5lbs (weigh each am before cardio). I'm taking 4AD+, 4OHN, creatine, and Ripped Fuel Test. Boost (with eph) and just started 1-Test. My tricep lift went up an amazing 10-15lbs each excercise and my reps actually rose 1 or 2. I'll keep everyone posted.

Jimmy_magix

Awards
I think 6 weeks is the optimal length for a 1-test/4ad cycle. In my experience, the majority of gains come in weeks 4-6. You'll be selling yourself short with a 4-5 weeker.
Thats what I thought, cheers for the help bro.

JT