1-AD/4-AD beginner stack

1. 1-AD/4-AD beginner stack

hey im 22 years old and i would like your guys opinion on this stack
    week 1: 300 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 2: 400 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 3: 500 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 4: 600 mg 1-AD/600 mg 4DERM 4-AD

The reason im starting 1-AD at the minimum dose is i wanted to see if i get any nasty unexpected sides, and then ill gently raise up the dose each week. Im 170 pounds 5'11" and i need to bulk up. Ive got a good 4 years training behind me and a solid diet. Does anybody have any opinions or pointers on my first cycle?

For PCT im goin 40 mg nolva for first 2 weeks then 20 mg for 2 weeks.

2. Those are good dosages for a 1st cycle. Why not save some cash & use a 1-test dermal over 1ad? It's more effective, but 1ad does work. You should gain well either way.

I suggest extending it to a 6-week cycle. You won't see any gains until the 3rd week, 4-weekers are too short for non-methyl compounds IMO. I'd continue your week 4 dosages for weeks 5-6, then do the 4-week PCT as you planned.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Those are good dosages for a 1st cycle. Why not save some cash & use a 1-test dermal over 1ad? It's more effective, but 1ad does work. You should gain well either way.

I suggest extending it to a 6-week cycle. You won't see any gains until the 3rd week, 4-weekers are too short for non-methyl compounds IMO. I'd continue your week 4 dosages for weeks 5-6, then do the 4-week PCT as you planned.
    I dont like the idea of using 2 dermals at once and ive researched 1-ad for a long time now and i like its minimum side effects such as no estrogen aromatization. i like the 4 week cycle cuz i really dont know how im gonna respond to prohormones cuz this is my first time so im gonna try to keep it short and sweet just in case anything arises.
    •   

4. What is you're reasoning for not liking 2 dermals at once? just mix the 4AD and 1 test together and apply twice a day.

5. I agree, its hard to beat a 4-ad/1 test dermal for a first cycle.

6. my first cycle was 1-AD and 4-AD. I too took the does that the label on the bottle said. 3 tabs a day. I forgot if they were 100 or 200 mg tabs. but anyways i gained about 10 lbs on it for 3 weeks. however i did lose it all after i got off because i used 6-oxo at minimum doses. I didnt know too much about PCT. If i did take that cycle again i definitely would go with 4 weeks instead of 3. I also made the mistake of taking 4-ad in capsules. so i probably didnt get any effect from that. Taking Nolva is a good idea. Good luck with your cycle bro. be sure to post your results.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Those are good dosages for a 1st cycle. Why not save some cash & use a 1-test dermal over 1ad? It's more effective, but 1ad does work. You should gain well either way.

I am waiting until next year for my cycle. I am 21 in April, 4 years of training, 5"575, 175lbs . I need to order my cycles before the ban. And so, here's my question:
    I personally was going to do 1ad/4ad for 6 weeks, I too noticed that 1-test was cheaper, therefore I am planning on 6 weeks (or 5 if my results peak) and then Nolva for 4 weeks PCT. I've been trying to find this everywhere but can't find it for love nor money, so its time to throw caution to the wind and just ask: what kind of dosage should I be looking at with dermal 1-test? From what I have read it could be anywhere from 300-500mg is 500 excessive for a first cycle? divided into two doses. Should I still partially stagger it like so:

week 1: 300 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 2: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 3: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 4: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 5: 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD
    week 6: (if required) 500 mg 1-test/600mg 4DERM 4-AD

any help is appreciated.

8. 1-Test gives a big **** u to my sex drive. It KILLED me last time and the GF was pissed. Been scared to take it since. I heard taking it with 4OHN is good, but I cant handle the libido shut down so I'm stacking 4AD and M4OHN.

9. Those are high end dosages for your size, especially for a first cycle. You will gain well, but would probably gain just as well with 300mg 1-test & 400mg 4ad throughout. Definitely divide into 2 doses. You will gain much easier on your 1st cycle than you ever will again. Keeping the 1-test low will also allow you to see how the sides affect you. You can always increase the dose after a few weeks if you want. Just note that you won't see gains at any dosage until probably the 2nd week with 1-test/4ad. Too many guys bump the dosage when they don't explode in the first few days. Give it 3 weeks & re-evaluate.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Those are high end dosages for your size, especially for a first cycle. You will gain well, but would probably gain just as well with 300mg 1-test & 400mg 4ad throughout. Definitely divide into 2 doses. You will gain much easier on your 1st cycle than you ever will again. Keeping the 1-test low will also allow you to see how the sides affect you. You can always increase the dose after a few weeks if you want. Just note that you won't see gains at any dosage until probably the 2nd week with 1-test/4ad. Too many guys bump the dosage when they don't explode in the first few days. Give it 3 weeks & re-evaluate.
    cheers for the help bro, do you think I should run 6 weeks instead of 5 if results don't start appearing until week 3?

11. I ran 1-AD by itself for 8 weeks, 400mg a day, gained about 9 lbs, gained lots of strength, didn't do any PCT, and kept almost everything. 1-AD is good stuff...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Prime Rib
    I didn't do any PCT...
    Says everything.

13. I think 6 weeks is the optimal length for a 1-test/4ad cycle. In my experience, the majority of gains come in weeks 4-6. You'll be selling yourself short with a 4-5 weeker.

14. Longdog, did you experience any loss of sex drive or anything of the sort while on 1-Test when mixing w/ 4AD? M1T killed me last time...

15. Quote Originally Posted by IanHummel
    Longdog, did you experience any loss of sex drive or anything of the sort while on 1-Test when mixing w/ 4AD? M1T killed me last time...
    As long as you keep the ratio at least around 50% 4ad, libido loss on-cycle should be minimal or none at all. You will lose libido from just about any cycle once you stop taking the androgens & start PCT though. I never have any problems with 1-test/4ad until the 1st week of PCT, & the libido returns in 1-3 weeks.

16. Ugh, girlfriend is not gonna be happy for that week or two, but I'll make up for it when I take of my shirt and go to the pool with her. HA. Anyways, middle of week two and I definitly look leaner, however I'm up about 5lbs (weigh each am before cardio). I'm taking 4AD+, 4OHN, creatine, and Ripped Fuel Test. Boost (with eph) and just started 1-Test. My tricep lift went up an amazing 10-15lbs each excercise and my reps actually rose 1 or 2. I'll keep everyone posted.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I think 6 weeks is the optimal length for a 1-test/4ad cycle. In my experience, the majority of gains come in weeks 4-6. You'll be selling yourself short with a 4-5 weeker.
    Thats what I thought, cheers for the help bro.

JT

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 06:17 AM
  2. 1-AD/4-AD Stack Dosages?
    By TotallyJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 12:56 PM
  3. 19-NorDIOL and 4-ad, lower side effect stack.
    By LIFTER23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 06:21 PM